Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

Wicked Mum Stab Her Daughter To Death Because She Doesn't Want Her To Have Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wicked Mum Stab Her Daughter To Death Because She Doesn't Want Her To Have Sex (497 Views)

Kenyan Strangles 3-Yr-Old Son To Death Because Her Boyfriend Didn't Want A Child / 18 Years Old Girl Stab Her Self Became Of Boyfriend Cheat On Her / Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Mum Stab Her Daughter To Death Because She Doesn't Want Her To Have Sex by NAIJAHITPLAY: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
wicked Mum Kills 11-Year-Old Daughter Because She Doesn't Want Her To Have Sex - 9jahitplay

A mum identified as Rose Alcides Rivera, who killed her daughter because she doesn’t want her to have sex has been arrested by the police in Orlando.

The lady who turned up at hospital asking for help for her 11-year-old daughter who was already dead from multiple stab wounds, also pulled a knife on hospital workers before being arrested on Sunday. The 28-year-old mum later told investigators that she killed her daughter because she doesn’t want her to have sex with men.

“Rivera stated she stabbed her daughter while in the car, and while stabbing her she was attempting to make her more comfortable,” an investigator wrote in the report.

Rose who was charged with first-degree murder in the death of Aleyda Rivera, reportedly took the child to a man’s house and accused him of having sex with the girl. Rivera said she believed her daughter was having sex with men because she “smiled different,” the station reported, citing an affidavit. However after the deceased denied it, she stabbed her in the car.

Orange County Sheriff John Mina who spoke to newsmen, however said there appears to be no validity to Rivera’s claim that her daughter was sexually active.

“We believe that part of the investigation is unfounded,” Mina said, according to Orlando Weekly. “We are looking into that but don’t believe it to be credible, although we are still continuing the investigation.”
Sharing is Caring
Source: http://www.naijahitplay.com/2019/03/wicked-mum-stab-her-daughter-to-death.html?m=1

Re: Wicked Mum Stab Her Daughter To Death Because She Doesn't Want Her To Have Sex by Badabada(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
End time things.
Re: Wicked Mum Stab Her Daughter To Death Because She Doesn't Want Her To Have Sex by Realtord43: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Some mother are totally heartless shocked
Re: Wicked Mum Stab Her Daughter To Death Because She Doesn't Want Her To Have Sex by Herlertah(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
There is a wonderful thing about the world....just imagine anything, I mean anything! No matter how insane or how inhumane or how impossible it may seem, after that, I want you to know that someone somewhere has done it before or is doing it or has that ability you think is impossible. The world is big....and there are so many strange people out there. One of them is this mad woman of a mother! undecided

1 Like

Re: Wicked Mum Stab Her Daughter To Death Because She Doesn't Want Her To Have Sex by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Just to receive preeq!
Re: Wicked Mum Stab Her Daughter To Death Because She Doesn't Want Her To Have Sex by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
fact 100%
Herlertah:
There is a wonderful thing about the world....just imagine anything, I mean anything! No matter how insane or how inhumane or how impossible it may seem, after that, I want you to know that someone somewhere has done it before or is doing it or has that ability you think is impossible. The world is big....and there are so many strange people out there. One of them is this mad woman of a mother! undecided
The most inhumane things that happen in movies, also tke place in reality.
I've heard news dat ar shocking
-man shoots wife in ha pùssy
-Police uncover blood tank of serial killer
-Man stabs girlfrnd, 52 times in hrt.
Damn. Sum1 shud play me 'Crazy World'

1 Like

Re: Wicked Mum Stab Her Daughter To Death Because She Doesn't Want Her To Have Sex by Tupacc: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
It is finished in my tommy.
Re: Wicked Mum Stab Her Daughter To Death Because She Doesn't Want Her To Have Sex by OneCorner: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Why will d baby not want to have sex too upon all she has done for her from pregnancy.
She brought d death to her self oo
Re: Wicked Mum Stab Her Daughter To Death Because She Doesn't Want Her To Have Sex by Fathertony: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
OneCorner:
Why will d baby not want to have sex too upon all she has done for her from pregnancy.
She brought d death to her self oo
who did this to you ?

(1) (Reply)

Christchurch Shooting: British Man Arrested For Supporting The Attack / Man Excommunicated From His Village For Slaughtering His Son With A Machete / 5 Internet Fraudsters Nabbed With 123 Sim Cards In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.