Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO (3268 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived For A Meeting With APC Governors, NWC Members (Video) / Tension: Nnamdi Kanu Seen In Military Parade With ESN Members (video) / 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Biafransaremad:
I saw it as well but do u believe
absolutely not
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by ThothHermes: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Daviddson:
LOL. Only if being on the fence was possible.
I have never doubted the supernatural, and I also have my theories on how these people access it.
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Biafransaremad: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
absolutely not
What of if it happens to u. Will u believe or it will have a scientific explanation.
Because last year 5nog he made the challenge open to people.
And he brought down 10 men who chose themselves from the crowd.
If u were among that 10 men will u believe or you'll give it a scientific explanation
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Biafransaremad:

My friend took me to the 5nog last year day 1 he called men from the crowd
it is arranged believe me, I attend his church in portharcourtbirabi street gra . those he called from the crowd were planted and put among the people. there was a day he did it in church with hand kerchief, he called someone to come and pick it up an usher wearing suit came out , touched the handky and pretended to fall. he called another from the crowd another totally different young man came from the crowd picked up the handky raised it up and shook it nothing happened the next thing the pastor said was that the man those not believe in God. can u imagine that. watch that video again and tell me those fell due to a holy spirit. you can clearly see they did not even touch the speaker.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by BiafransExposed: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
it is arranged believe me, I attend his church in portharcourtbirabi street gra . those he called from the crowd were planted and put among the people. there was a day he did it in church with hand kerchief, he called someone to come and pick it up an usher wearing suit came out , touched the handky and pretended to fall. he called another from the crowd another totally different young man came from the crowd picked up the handky raised it up and shook it nothing happened the next thing the pastor said was that the man those not believe in God. can u imagine that. watch that video again and tell me those fell due to a holy spirit. you can clearly see they did not even touch the speaker.
Wow. Pls which year was that 5nog
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Xzellentgraphic: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
The pastor is fake as the miracle itself
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
BiafransExposed:

Wow. Pls which year was that 5nog
this should be around 2010, 2011. it happened in his church in g.r.a birabi street
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
Biafransaremad:

What of if it happens to u. Will u believe or it will have a scientific explanation.
Because last year 5nog he made the challenge open to people.
And he brought down 10 men who chose themselves from the crowd.
If u were among that 10 men will u believe or you'll give it a scientific explanation
let me tell you something the power of the Holly spirit is not for showmanship or self glory. there is absolutely no way a man gifted with the power of the holly spirit will command holly spirit to enter handky or speaker so that the pastor can perform just for show.

God is not foolish it is we who are and think we can use the spirit of God for showmanship. only those who practice magic or witch craft do that.

back when I was in secondary school when going back to the hostel after holidays we usually pass through mile one market diobu in portharcourt, when passing through I have come across many magicians displaying all manner of magic tricks for showmanship.

I have seen one who made brand new phones and watches appear in an empty carton he even gave me one which I rejected sharply.

but when it comes to the spirit of God it only comes to play if it is to benefit a Christian brother or a sister. read your bible there is no where any man of God gifted with the power of God commanded it to enter any were. it is stupidity to do that. if I was to touch that speaker I believe nothing will happen even if something happens I don't believe that is the power of God but pure witch craft.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by tartar9(m): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
There's a reason its all done on stage.
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Charmingrascal(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Whether the speaker chased people or they fell when they touched it, what significant does this have? Oh I forgot, it was to prove to the congregation that the Pastor is diabolic, he performs magic and that he has "afro juju".

Scammer deceiving the gullible ones.
Lord Jesus can u see what they have turned Christianity to? Please come back soon.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Biafransaremad: 12:17am On Mar 14, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
let me tell you something the power of the Holly spirit is not for showmanship or self glory. there is absolutely no way a man gifted with the power of the holly spirit will command holly spirit to enter handky or speaker so that the pastor can perform just for show.

God is not foolish it is we who are and think we can use the spirit of God for showmanship. only those who practice magic or witch craft do that.

back when I was in secondary school when going back to the hostel after holidays we usually pass through mile one market diobu in portharcourt, when passing through I have come across many magicians displaying all manner of magic tricks for showmanship.

I have seen one who made brand new phones and watches appear in an empty carton he even gave me one which I rejected sharply.

but when it comes to the spirit of God it only comes to play if it is to benefit a Christian brother or a sister. read your bible there is no where any man of God gifted with the power of God commanded it to enter any were. it is stupidity to do that. if I was to touch that speaker I believe nothing will happen even if something happens I don't believe that is the power of God but pure witch craft.
Oh sorry I thought u were an atheist
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:06am On Mar 14, 2019
Biafransaremad:
nah

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by MuttleyLaff: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2019
ThothHermes:
I have seen Ibiyeomie do this several times. I don't know how he does it. I've also seen him do it with cash.
I've seen him draw an imaginary line and everyone who tried to cross the line fell to the ground.

Maybe my friends would have an explanation.

Muttleylaff

Johnnydon22

Budaatum

Jujusugar

Sabrinaxxx

Coolusername

Akin1212
If he really has "supernatural or supernormal" powers, why then did he have to resort to the court and corrupt judge(s) to get Kemi Olunloyo, because of a written report about him, dragged down to PH and banged up to spend 90 days in Port-Harcourt Maximum Prison.

I previously have intimated here on NL, that TB Joshua makes use of "remote control" which this beloved Ibiyeomie, who doesnt miss a trick, uses too also

"Remote control" is a technique to watch out for during some fake healing sessions also used in gatherings to bamboozle the gullibles with. This is when the "healer" stands ten feet or so away from unsuspecting "healees" and then manipulates the "healee's" movements with hand motions, for example, by scooting hand to the left or right, the "healee" irresistibly seems drawn to the left, or to the right. Also with the circling movement of the "healer's" hands, the "healee" is manipulated into a circle, and eventually ends up falling down into a dazed heap after a moment of spiralling out of control

"Point of contact" is another technique to watch out for. It like the "remote control" are occult healing practices and they both, are techniques adopted which are closely related to a control technique termed "mesmerism". "Mesmerism" is named after Franz Anton Mesmer (i.e. 1734-1815) an Austrian physician, who believed the human nervous system to be magnetized and so would wave his hands in front of his patients, believing that a magnetic force emanated from his hands.

These two above mentioned techniques among others, are easily spotted used on local and international recorded satellite healing TV or YouTube broadcasts

There are several distinctness in the way Jesus healed and performed miracles that are not characteristic of the manner the likes of this this beloved Ibiyeomie goes about his. Check these facts out. First, Jesus healed instantly, second, Jesus never employed showmanships, Jesus never showed off and not with smugness or malignant pleasure like Ibiyeomie did in that YouTube clip. Jesus didn't describe or draw attention to the healing, nor use billboards, adverts etc in order to encourage attendance or promote "sales" Interestingly, Jesus never healed the same way twice (i.e. He healed spontaneously. He didn't have a modus operandi and never followed healing set techniques)

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by ThothHermes: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
If he really has "supernatural or supernormal" powers, why then did he have to resort to the court and corrupt judge(s) to get Kemi Olunloyo, because of a written report about him, dragged down to PH and banged up to spend 90 days in Port-Harcourt Maximum Prison.
What should he have done? Using the law is a bad thing? He should have killed her like Elisha and the kids

I previously have intimated here on NL, that TB Joshua makes use of "remote control" which this beloved Ibiyeomie, who doesnt miss a trick, uses too also

"Remote control" is a technique to watch out for during some fake healing sessions also used in gatherings to bamboozle the gullibles with. This is when the "healer" stands ten feet or so away from unsuspecting "healees" and then manipulates the "healee's" movements with hand motions, for example, by scooting hand to the left or right, the "healee" irresistibly seems drawn to the left, or to the right. Also with the circling movement of the "healer's" hands, the "healee" is manipulated into a circle, and eventually ends up falling down into a dazed heap after a moment of spiralling out of control

"Point of contact" is another technique to watch out for. It like the "remote control" are occult healing practices and they both, are techniques adopted which are closely related to a control technique termed "mesmerism" "Mesmerism" is named after Franz Anton mesmer (i.e. 1734-1815) an Austrian physician, who believed the human nervous system to be magnetized and so would wave his hands in front of his patients, believing that a magnetic force emanated from his hands.

These two above mentioned techniques among others, are easily spotted used on local and international recorded satellite healing TV or YouTube broadcasts
Are these techniques subject to a physical explanation? That's my own in all of these. I don't care about his motives or modus operandi. The supernatural is real and men like Ibiyeomie can access it is all I'm saying. How, when, the necessary conditions, the frequency etc are not things I know enough about to deliberate on.

There are several distinctness in the way Jesus healed and performed miracles that are not characteristic of the manner the likes of this this beloved Ibiyeomie goes about his. Check these facts out. First, Jesus healed instantly, second, Jesus never employed showmanships, Jesus never showed off and not with smugness or malignant pleasure like Ibiyeomie did in that YouTube clip. Jesus didn't describe or draw attention to the healing, nor use billboards, adverts etc in order to encourage attendance or promote "sales" Interestingly, Jesus never healed the same way twice (i.e. He healed spontaneously. He didn't have a modus operandi and never followed healing set techniques)
Jesus used spittle and clay to heal a blind man; is that showmanship
However a person chooses to carry out healing should not be a reason for contention as long as healing takes place. I don't think a sick man would care how his healing comes as long as he regains his health.
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Biafransaremad:

atheism is for kids who have not seen anything in this world. I would have said fools but I feel like you would be offended.
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2019
ThothHermes:
What should he have done? Using the law is a bad thing? He should have killed her like Elisha and the kids

Are these techniques subject to a physical explanation? That's my own in all of these. I don't care about his motives or modus operandi. The supernatural is real and men like Ibiyeomie can access it is all I'm saying. How, when, the necessary conditions, the frequency etc are not things I know enough about to deliberate on.

However a person chooses to carry out healing should not be a reason for contention as long as healing takes place. I don't think a sick man would care how his healing comes as long as he regains his health.

ibiyeomie cannot heal its all fake if you doubt me try and see for your self pick up a mad man you know in your street who have been mad for several years and go to his church and see if he can heal him.
I was in one of his crusades in 2013 or so in radio rivers elelenwo portharcourt. after ministration praise and worship and all that, he declared that the spirit of God is moving mightily and all those healed by the spirit of God should run out and testify.

he then said there is a man here whom God just healed of an ear infection and run out fast to give testimony or he will loss the miracle. to my surprise a man was already running out to give testimony on ear infection when another man in front of him ran out and gave the testimony on ear infection.

when the pastor made another call for those who were healed of another kind of infection, this same man who wanted to testify of ear infection ran out to testify of been healed of another kind of disease.

tell me if this is not arranged. at the end of the crusade I saw cripples rolling their wheel chairs out of the gate they actually came to get miracle but got non. does it mean God is partial?.

there is no two ways about it, it either means God is blind and cannot see or the pastor is fake.
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by MrProsperity: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"Point of contact" is another technique to watch out for. It like the "remote control" are occult healing practices and they both, are techniques adopted which are closely related to a control technique termed "mesmerism" "Mesmerism" is named after Franz Anton mesmer (i.e. 1734-1815) an Austrian physician, who believed the human nervous system to be magnetized and so would wave his hands in front of his patients, believing that a magnetic force emanated from his hands.

I thought you're an atheist and don't believe in anything spiritual why saying occult healing
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Biafransaremad: 11:46am On Mar 14, 2019
ThothHermes:

How does speaker relate with healing
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Biafransaremad: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
atheism is for kids who have not seen anything in this world. I would have said fools but I feel like you would be offended.

Am not an atheist bro. I've faced spiritual attack until I met Jesus. So nothing anyone can tell me that this world is just as I see it and there is nothing spiritual

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by Biafransaremad: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

ibiyeomie cannot heal its all fake if you doubt me try and see for your self pick up a mad man you know in your street who have been mad for several years and go to his church and see if he can heal him.
I was in one of his crusades in 2013 or so in radio rivers elelenwo portharcourt. after ministration praise and worship and all that, he declared that the spirit of God is moving mightily and all those healed by the spirit of God should run out and testify.

he then said there is a man here whom God just healed of an ear infection and run out fast to give testimony or he will loss the miracle. to my surprise a man was already running out to give testimony on ear infection when another man in front of him ran out and gave the testimony on ear infection.

when the pastor made another call for those who were healed of another kind of infection, this same man who wanted to testify of ear infection ran out to testify of been healed of another kind of disease.

tell me if this is not arranged. at the end of the crusade I saw cripples rolling their wheel chairs out of the gate they actually came to get miracle but got non. does it mean God is partial?.

there is no two ways about it, it either means God is blind and cannot see or the pastor is fake.

Sir he has the gift to only heal creeple
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
Biafransaremad:

Sir he has the gift to only heal creeple
what do you mean?
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by MuttleyLaff: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
MrProsperity:
I thought you're an atheist and don't believe in anything spiritual why saying occult healing
There is spiritual and there is occult healing. There were miracles done by Moses and there were imitated miracles done by Pharaoh's magicians or wise men in retaliation.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by MrProsperity: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
There is spiritual and there is occult healing. There were miracles done by Moses and there were imitated miracles done by Pharaoh's magicians or wise men in retaliation.

That means you're not an atheist. Because atheist believe there is nothing spiritual at all. Meaning this world is just the way they came. Nothing unknown existed before them
Re: Pastor Turns Speaker To Living Thing It Fights Members VIDEO by MuttleyLaff: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
MrProsperity:
That means you're not an atheist. Because atheist believe there is nothing spiritual at all. Meaning this world is just the way they came. Nothing unknown existed before them
I thought the same thing too. Apparently you thought I am but I am not and/or never was.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian News Organization Say This About Buhari? (photo) / Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements / Sunday Igboho Released By Benin Republic Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.