Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,287 members, 7,971,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

What Do You Think About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About This (786 Views)

LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This by faving(f): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2010
what would make a guy that claims to love just stop talking or calling you when there's is no disagreement or quarrel between you guys and how can do forget about such a person. meaning contributions is needed please.
Re: What Do You Think About This by babyme1(f): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2010
He never loved you so forget him and move on.
Re: What Do You Think About This by InkedNerd(f): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2010
Yupp, baby.me could be right. @OP: Have you tried talking to this guy?
Re: What Do You Think About This by faving(f): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
yeah i tried talking to him and all he could say is that he was angry with me and cut the phone on me.
Re: What Do You Think About This by Kelvinj(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2010
Well guess he wanted 2 bounce a long time ago so he just made up him mind, Well sorry the flame went down
Re: What Do You Think About This by InkedNerd(f): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
faving:

yeah i tried talking to him and all he could say is that he was angry with me and cut the phone on me.

Ok, if you know you've done nothing wrong then move on. No need to wait on a man who doesn't have the decency to tell you what it is that is making him so angry. I was with a guy once who was mad at me because I didn't seem excited one night when he saw me. He walked away from me and acted like I did something wrong. When I got home, I didn't call him or speak to him in any way, shape, or form. Eventually he realized what he did was wrong and he apologized. In your case, I'd just say to move on.
Re: What Do You Think About This by kokoye(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2010
faving:

Try to have a face-to-face discussion. Then you decide if you want to quit or continue.
Re: What Do You Think About This by Omolola1(f): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
Poster,

He never loved you and he never will *sorry to say that*
but then, i dont think he loved you from the very first day
if he just stopped calling you without any explanations whatsoever then he doesnt feel anything for you
but if he loved you before, then he has just fallen out of love for you
so MOVE ON! a better one is on the way, trust me!
Re: What Do You Think About This by MrCork8: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
Favin, madam, by the ways, u gots Nyansh and can u cook & clen??

Actualy, Sweeetie, why dont u come dowwn & we discusss it over dinner? wink
Re: What Do You Think About This by tosyne007(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
it's so appalling to see some people jump to conclusions that the guy never loved her. that cant be true!!!. Right, the guy's behaviour is kinda rash and uncalled for but it does not mean he doesn't love her or he's calling it quits.

kokoye:

Try to have a face-to-face discussion. Then you decide if you want to quit or continue.

@poster, that's a reasonable suggestion. there's a possibility u did something wrong and he's boiling and pondering over it that he doesn't want to pour out his mind yet. some guys decide to cut their partners off when they are angry cos they think it's a way of getting back or torture them. I will suggest u dont call himm but go over to his place and talk things over. with that u can have a concrete proof of what his plans are and u can move on from there.
Re: What Do You Think About This by Omolola1(f): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2010
Last time i checked, the poster said she never did anything to offend him~
Re: What Do You Think About This by kokoye(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^^ She might not have known. That is why she should try to find out what is it.

It is not everything we do in good faith that goes down well with everyone else.
Re: What Do You Think About This by 1102(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2010
the guy don eat finish clean mouth.

sometin i can never do to a lady, instead i would just withdraw wen the temptation sets in,

the minute i proclaim my love for any lady, i mean it~
Re: What Do You Think About This by tosyne007(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2010
Omolola1:

Last time i checked, the poster said she never did anything to offend him~

I just checked and can't see this either. she never claimed she didnt do anything but the guy wouldnt talk to her.

kokoye:

^^^ She might not have known. That is why she should try to find out what is it.

It is not everything we do in good faith that goes down well with everyone else.

quite true. that's why they need to talk things over and by doing so, she will know where the relationship is heading to.
Re: What Do You Think About This by tosyne007(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
--190--:

the guy don eat finish clean mouth.

sometin i can never do to a lady, instead i would just withdraw wen the temptation sets in,

the minute i proclaim my love for any lady, i mean it~

the withdrawal aspect is not as easy as u think. by the way, how many ladies have u proclaimed to?
Re: What Do You Think About This by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2010
Maybe the flame burnt out. Try calling again one last time and if he still is unresponsive then forget him. There are many more men out there that deserve your attention.
Re: What Do You Think About This by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2010
The way u ladies always jump in2 conclusion is annoying. "Move on","He doesn't love u" n blah blah blah. Com on think b4 u get any advise or u remain silent.
@op try 2 see him in person b4 u knw d nxt step 2 take.
Re: What Do You Think About This by Moralistli(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2010
Let him be 4 now, guess his up 2 something u ain't aware of, Time shall settle d scores.
Re: What Do You Think About This by double08(m): 2:39am On Sep 03, 2010
brand new Womanliness

(1) (Reply)

Pls Share Ur 1st Heartbreak Experience With Us (male & Female) / What Will You Do If You Caught Your Girlfrend Making Love With Your Best Friend / Can I Bail My Wife With Her Boyfriend From A Police Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.