Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Need Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice Pls (769 Views)

am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls / I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice Pls by Tabularasa1: 12:49am On Mar 14, 2019
Been dating this girl for a while now. Met her while I was working with a coy in enugu We dated for about 3 month before I moved back to Abuja where I am originally based however we continued dating long distance. I go to see her and vice versa whenever we opportuned. It's been almost a year now and we recently decided to tie the knot. However some concerning things started happening. She told me her ex from way back reached out asking for a second chance. Later found out she actually reached out. When I confronted her she apologized saying. She just wanted to be friends and didn't expect he would ask her out. Last time she came visiting around Christmas she told me she was going to drive down to Abuja this was supprising cuz she had always flown down she said she had to attend a conference in Nsukka before coming down and she will be passing the night with a male friend which she knew from her days back in IMSU I asked her to book a hotel but she insisted she will stay there cuz it's closer to the venue. I'm just wondering do I have a reason to be worried or am I just being unnecessarily insecure. Really need advice
Re: Need Advice Pls by dingbang(m): 12:53am On Mar 14, 2019
You are dating yourself

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 14, 2019
You have no reason whatsoever to be worried.
Someone reached out to her ex, you're still asking questions. Can't you see you're just an option? She's only keeping you around till she finds the right guy. The right guy might necessarily not be her ex, but trust me she'd dump your sorry as* once she finds a guy better than you.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice Pls by fayded(m): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Bro, she is cheating, she will cheat and she has probably been cheating. your instincts are never wrong. follow them

4 Likes

Re: Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2019
In this present Nigeria, once an EX of your babe comes back for her and she’s reaching out, forget it bro.

It’s either the EX is now a burger or he has blown from yahoo. Your babe done go be that. Or he must chop the cookie and drop her asx back for you.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice Pls by bigsmoke2(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2019
I think the problem here is communication you need to communicate better. Don't give up on her if you truly love her and don't assume anything. Talk to her express your concerns let her know if she continues it will be difficult for you to stay with her.
Re: Need Advice Pls by Satan66(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2019
As we speak the ex is probably buying condom and prostinator 2

1 Like

Re: Need Advice Pls by united442(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2019
fayded:
Bro, she is cheating, she will cheat and she has probably been cheating.
your instincts are never wrong. follow them
i love that word " your instinct are never wrong"

1 Like

Re: Need Advice Pls by lilmax(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
like someone said instincts are never wrong

the moment you start having doubt is the moment you should break up immediately or turn her into sex machine

life is as easy as that

1 Like

Re: Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tabularasa1:
Been dating this girl for a while now. Met her while I was working with a coy in enugu We dated for about 3 month before I moved back to Abuja where I am originally based however we continued dating long distance. I go to see her and vice versa whenever we opportuned. It's been almost a year now and we recently decided to tie the knot. However some concerning things started happening. She told me her ex from way back reached out asking for a second chance. Later found out she actually reached out. When I confronted her she apologized saying. She just wanted to be friends and didn't expect he would ask her out. Last time she came visiting around Christmas she told me she was going to drive down to Abuja this was supprising cuz she had always flown down she said she had to attend a conference in Nsukka before coming down and she will be passing the night with a male friend which she knew from her days back in IMSU I asked her to book a hotel but she insisted she will stay there cuz it's closer to the venue. I'm just wondering do I have a reason to be worried or am I just being unnecessarily insecure. Really need advice
Don't pull the plug yet. She may not be cheating. But prepare for the worst though
Re: Need Advice Pls by Martin0(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Don't pull the plug yet. She may not be cheating. But prepare for the worst though

L.O.V.E I love this life chai patoranking! L.O.V.E I love this life

,omo you sabi talk,don't pull the plug yetgrin
Re: Need Advice Pls by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
I am sorry bro, you're dating yourself....The signs are glaring
Re: Need Advice Pls by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
fayded:
Bro, she is cheating, she will cheat and she has probably been cheating.
your instincts are never wrong. follow them

Exactly
Re: Need Advice Pls by Splinz(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tabularasa1:
...Last time she came visiting around Christmas she told me she was going to drive down to Abuja this was supprising cuz she had always flown down she said she had to attend a conference in Nsukka before coming down and she will be passing the night with a male friend which she knew from her days back in IMSU I asked her to book a hotel but she insisted she will stay there cuz it's closer to the venue. I'm just wondering do I have a reason to be worried or am I just being unnecessarily insecure. Really need advice

What a mixed of sincerity and deceit: a collabo meant to have your head "turnioniown". smiley

The game plan is simple: to have you think of her on the one hand as being sincere enough to tell you she's going to fvck, and on the other hand, to have you think "she wouldn't have told me if that's what she's going for"; in the end, you're to end up being so confused.

Now, just in case the two scenario captures not her game plan, which I doubt, then the third option is that she just doesn't give a fvck about you!

So what? My brother you cannot coman have your head turnioniown laidat. Mbok do something now! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice Pls by DMerciful(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
She going back to her ex! She wants you to accuse her of cheating and possibly breakup with her and she wants the decision to be yours so you feel the burden why it failed.

Why haven't you gotten her pregnant since?

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The End Of Our Relationship? / Side Chick Bought Gold Jewelry For Mama / 39-year-old Woman Sued For Stripping Naked Inside Church And Urinating On Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.