Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing (45601 Views)

Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024 / Lionel Messi Surprised By Argentina Teammates With Gifts On His 34th Birthday / See How Salah Was Surprised On His Birthday After Losing World Cup Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by cr7lomo: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2019
Baba must now bow to the original GOAT...his fans just ranting on NL..go to twitter and see comments, even after Barca's game last night...
Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by skyfather09(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2019
ororo no be him mate, him ma know..

3 Likes

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by Satan66(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2019
mcwilson1:
When Winning is our Right , DM or WhatsApp
You will not live long you useless scammed

1 Like

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by fleps(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2019
Barcelona Vs Juventus for a final will be epic!

El Classico re-enacted

4 Likes

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by JhyMedex: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2019
Ronaldo will neva b dis professional...Messi still praised Ronaldo despite d media induced rivalry btw dem..

8 Likes

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by chukwuibuipob: 11:39am On Mar 14, 2019
cool very gud.He sabi his master
Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by abiolag(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2019
These 2 great guys have no beef for each other. Only we fans carry d matter for head like Gala. We should just enjoy d greatness of the 2 wonderful guys giving us best of football for d past decade
Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by cr7lomo: 11:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Kingsval:
This is one of the reason I so much luv Messi (GOAT).. Always professional in his speaking, no pride...
They always compare him with d greats (Pele, Maradona etc).. and compare CR with Messi.

Difference is clear and difference is Messi the GOAT grin grin

Wetin concern pride with football?? So they should make him the best of the best because he seems humble?? I don't get u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by cr7lomo: 11:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Krazy8:
My God kill this short self serving dwarf who lives and breathes under the mesmerizing shadow of Cristiano Ronaldo. This imbecilic bastard, a product of incest, A shameful midget, A never do well by all accounts. Messi will never amount to anything in life. Mark my words

U well so??

6 Likes

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by pastoray(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2019
I remembered that 2010 UCL of Messi vs Arsenal
Score line: Messi 4, Arsenal 1.
grin

Apologies to the Gunners without bullet grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by shomutuski(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Krazy8:
My God kill this short self serving dwarf who lives and breathes under the mesmerizing shadow of Cristiano Ronaldo. This imbecilic bastard, a product of incest, A shameful midget, A never do well by all accounts. Messi will never amount to anything in life. Mark my words

dumbAss STFU NICCUr

2 Likes

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by Benwems(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2019
Orishetimi:
Like for C
Share for R
then quote for CR7
Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by QDubz(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2019
Krazy8:

are you sure ur name ain messi cause you just described yourself. EWU!

4 Likes

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by Sheungbengar(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2019
By
Apus:
Ronaldo; the real GOAT. Always there when you need it the most.
That's the definition brov... @ the very moment needed
Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by smartoliver(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Krazy8:
who be dis one?

3 Likes

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2019
I almost cried reading this tho i am a ronaldo fan seriously messi is the most humble man i have ever seen in my life for him ....tho i want juve to win the cl if barca wins it...i would be happy too....messi personality is very rare

2 Likes

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by smartoliver(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2019
uthlaw:
score two goals with head and one penalty is magical,even giroud can do it.... comparing him with a player that dribble, passes,create chances and assist and also score.....if you watch football alot a single player can never mark leo, always starting from the range of 3!
. In as much as its easy to do as you say, no player does it as frequent as Ronaldo or Messi of course, even the slow punk Giroud never does so.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by origima: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Krazy8:

Am afraid, my dear ,what's the wahala here?
Is this hatred or expensive joke?
The whole reactions seems like average Nigerian reactions against pmb or atiku,mine God!

2 Likes

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by fergieboy: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2019
My own is he should go to other club and prove himself...
Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by JayNok(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2019
Krazy8:
My God kill this short self serving dwarf who lives and breathes under the mesmerizing shadow of Cristiano Ronaldo. This imbecilic bastard, a product of incest, A shameful midget, A never do well by all accounts.[s] [b]Messi will never amount to anything in life. Mark my words[/s][/b]
Mod ban this idiot....
I can feel your pains but what hasn't he amount to or are you telling us about yourself??
Las las u go de alright or better still try snipper grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by pastoray(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2019
Krazy8:

Hate speech against a successful young man.. undecided

You that is not a product of incest (not sure sef), pls post all you've achieved so far in this your miserable life angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by Slamnation: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2019
you dont exist.
Krazy8:

2 Likes

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by Wubex66: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by Brownshugar69: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2019
Krazy8:

His dog is richer than you. More healthier than you. Eats better food than you.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by ezenwaforj: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2019
This is maturity at its peak.He shows he has nothing to drag with Ronaldo hence the compliment for Ronaldo's performance against Atlecico Madrid.But Ronaldo feels uncomfortable with Messi performance all the time.Maybe, he feels intimidated
Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by anonymous1759(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2019
Krazy8:

Are you OK?
Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by samisj4real(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
I have said it before.

RONALDO CAN ONLY BE A QUEEN
Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by DeRay98(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hmm...
wonders shall never end
Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by ofuonyebi: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
Let all haters of truth open their dirty mouth and vomit nonsense..

Messi..that many so wrongly regarded has concluded it all here in black and white that Ronaldo CR7...is the MAGIC OF WORLD FOOTBALL!

what else does any unbeliving idiots want to hear?...C-Ronaldo is my master!...thats what Messi said...QED!

Already, he had handed the Balondour cap for this year to the...the footballs greatest wizard....the only man that can always

turn the table..both against Juve...2018 and in their favours...2019....wonderful Ronaldo!...KING of 21st millennium!

1 Like

Re: Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing by Jaytecq(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

so Kante can't mark messi?

No! he can't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cote D’Ivoire: WAFU Women's Cup Finals (5 - 4) Penalty (Full Time) / Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements / Arsenal Player Salaries 2017-18 (clubs Wage Bill Revealed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.