Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,855 members, 7,980,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:55 PM

Always Live In Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Always Live In Peace (195 Views)

No Rest In Peace For Me / Rest In Peace Dr. John Magufuli ...They got him / How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Live In Peace by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 14, 2019
Always live in Peace

Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Beloved, the Scriptures above tells of the following;
- Live in peace with all men irrespective of your past with men. Always seek after peace, in all your endeavours, seek, pursue, live in peace. When you pursue peace,
....you tend to forgive and forget easily,
....you won't be the one gossiping about your fellow brethren
....you won't live in malice
....you won't avenge those who offend you
....you help those who hurt you instead of avenging or seeking revenge
....you are not a false witness
....you inconvenient yourself just to seek peace

Seeking for peace, living in peace and pursuing peace is not always convenient but as much that lieth in you i.e try as much as possible to live in peace. You must pay the sacrifice to live in peace.

Living in peace should be a way of life, irrespective of what any one has done to you, always seek for peace. Wherever you find yourself, be a peacemaker, be a mediator of peace. Don't be an enemy to peace in your place of daily business.

When people see you afar off, what do they say concerning you?

Is it the troublemaker is coming?

When you are not present in a place, people should remember you for seeking after peace not trouble making.

I tell you anyone who seeks after living in peace with his fellow man will have to be sacrificial and be ready to pay the price: The price of not retaliating even when the person who offend you is much younger than you, the price of not revenging or not keeping grudge against an offender and so on.

Beloved, always live in peace with all men irrespective of the price you have to pay. A life of peace is a life of love. To express the love of Christ, you must live in peace.

John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

A disciple of Christ will always seek and live in peace at all times.

Hebrews 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

Jacob's Testimony / Fredfrank759@gmail.com / Interpretation Of Common Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.