Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security (40026 Views)

Laura Ikeji Gets A Car & N3 Million From Susan Chanel As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by calddon(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
oteneaaron:

My brother they won't hear.

All an armed robber would need to do is just cut off the finger and they're in.

Stop putting personal effects online they won't hear.

Not everyone is happy of your success.
true
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by kamkechi(f): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Biometric on a cheap China orile door??
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by tammie24: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
cheesy
mulante:
The essence of security is secrecy.

Now, I know that all I have to do to gain entrance into that home is to chop up her over-bleached finger and slide the face of the mechanism up.

Doubt it'll be worth the stress though cause you'll find in there are second hand clothes and cheap designer knock-offs.

The truth of the matter is that even if you take the girl out of the village you cannot take the village out of the girl.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by onyxo76(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Now the whole world knows about your security measures, i sometimes wonder why its difficult for some people to keep some things to themselves.
Do you see dangote abi otedola pikin coming online ti display security door? So if i cut off the finger, i gain access to your property simple!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by fortunechy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
If not for Linda, I wonder how this yeyebility wanna be fool will look like
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
How's this news
This technology has existed for years....the dinosaur is just playing catch up undecided
no big deal. this one naa money miss road undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Enyimbamercedes: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Technology that has been on mobile phone since; this bush fowl is making noise about it.

Laura tries to overcompensate for her ugliness and poor up-bringing by showing off excessively on social media.

Get a life
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Freshbaba95(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
How's this news
This technology has existed for years....the dinosaur is just playing catch up undecided

Most celebrities matter tire me, if they visit the toilet, Instagram will know, everything, they will upload
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Houseofglam7(f): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Most celebrities matter tire me, if they visit the toilet, Instagram will know, everything, they will upload
cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by ikorodureporta: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Real ole don't open or pass thru wooden doors

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Linsigne(m): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
If theif come na u go still open door for them u no get choice.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by DonXavi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
I don't know if you guys noticed this; this lady's hand is older than her. take a closer look at those pictures again you'll discover that her hands look like that of a 100 years old granny. tongue tongue cool
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by DonXavi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by normaljenny(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This witch who turned her husband to domestic slave

I don't just know how 0ld you are, but the above is just a stupid way to feel about Ogbonna
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by BABANGBALI: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
Seun you allowed this rubbish to make front page mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Gentleziggy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
The ikejis can do,say any thing just to trend that is how they get their fulfilment
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Olumeme: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lol, how is this a news?
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by ewizard1: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
When me dey start Generator wey dey like 18feet away from my flat? grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by obontami: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mgbeke feeling funky. cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 15, 2019
I am yet to see someone as stupid as this Linda Ikeji younger sister.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by peaceful27: 7:22am On Apr 08, 2019
onyxo76:
Now the whole world knows about your security measures, i sometimes wonder why its difficult for some people to keep some things to themselves.
Do you see dangote abi otedola pikin coming online ti display security door? So if i cut off the finger, i gain access to your property simple!!

I sent you pm pls reply
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by onyxo76(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2019
peaceful27:

I sent you pm pls reply
replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted Jewelries. VIDEO / Wofai Fada’s In-laws Reject Marriage To Their Son, Release Public Statement (Pic / Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.