Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,284 members, 7,943,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

How To Write An Ebook And Make At Least 100k With It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Write An Ebook And Make At Least 100k With It (220 Views)

Join This Program To Make At Least $100 In 13 Days / How To Make At Least 20k Weekly With Opera Mini App. / If You Reside In Ibadan And Need Loan Of Up To 100k With Collateral Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write An Ebook And Make At Least 100k With It by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2019
Wouldn't you love to make money writing and selling 10-20 page ebook. Let's say the price of your ebook is 5k and you sell only 20, that's 100k

I have already held a free WhatsApp class on ebook writing , publishing and marketing this year. And now I have decided to take it higher.

If you weren't part of the training, I will send you the notes for free.

In a bid to help many people write, publish and make money with ebook, I will hold a two-week paid Ebook mastery workshop on WhatsApp. I will guide you to ensure you start writing and complete your ebook in the two weeks. It's not compulsory to complete it though. You can always continue later.

Training fee is N2,000 (2k). When you register, you will get the free notes for the WhatsApp class I taught on ebook monetization. You will also get my ebook on the subject that explains everything, how to write it, edit, publish, sell it to make money etc. Most importantly, I will guide you in those two weeks to come up with something good.

Workshop starts Tuesday 19th -Mon, April 1st.

And will accommodate only 30 participants so I can attend to them better.

For registration and to be part of this amazing workshop, kindly send me a WhatsApp on (zero seven zero three zero five five zero four four one)

(1) (Reply)

Friday 29th March 2019 Daily Devotional / How To Fix Black Screen On HP Laptop? / Nzealand PM Denounce Brunei's New Death Penalty For Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.