Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

Senate Presidency?APC Bigwigs,others Besiege Kalu As He Receives Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency?APC Bigwigs,others Besiege Kalu As He Receives Certificate (1386 Views)

APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Presidency?APC Bigwigs,others Besiege Kalu As He Receives Certificate by Handsomecole(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
Senate Presidency? APC bigwigs others besiege Orji Kalu as he receives certificate of return

Former Governor of Abia State and Abia-North Senator elect was today besiged by other lawmakers on his arrival at the International conference centre Abuja venue for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for the issuance of the Certificate of Return to Senators-elect and House of Representative-elect.

Dr.  Orji Uzor Kalu  the candidate of the  All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate was greeted to a rousing reception by other elected lawmakers who took turns to take photographs with the Forbes rated business man cum politician. Other lawmakers pictured with Dr. Kalu included:  Senator  Lawan Ibrahim , Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Senator Sabi Abdullahi,Senator Uche Ekwunife ,Senator Ibi Na-Alah ,Senate Tolu Odobiyi ,Senator Chris Ekpenyong

Dr. Kalu was also the first to be called upon by INEC to receive his certificate of return after which he left shortly.

“It’s also important to note that the candidate of the APC for Abia North senatorial election, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu, scored a total of 31,000 votes, while the PDP candidate, Senator Ohuabunwa, got 21 ,000 votes.”

Re: Senate Presidency?APC Bigwigs,others Besiege Kalu As He Receives Certificate by Kundagarten: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
I think Kalu is in too much haste to proove a point. Senator Ohuabunwa is headed to court, Kalu may have to vacate that position soon.
Re: Senate Presidency?APC Bigwigs,others Besiege Kalu As He Receives Certificate by Handsomecole(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
See more:

Re: Senate Presidency?APC Bigwigs,others Besiege Kalu As He Receives Certificate by Handsomecole(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
More pictures:

Re: Senate Presidency?APC Bigwigs,others Besiege Kalu As He Receives Certificate by globemoney: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
Kundagarten:
I think Kalu is in too much haste to proove a point. Senator Ohuabunwa is headed to court, Kalu may have to vacate that position soon.
That election is done and dusted. I prefer Kalu in the senate

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency?APC Bigwigs,others Besiege Kalu As He Receives Certificate by kahal29: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Cool

Re: Senate Presidency?APC Bigwigs,others Besiege Kalu As He Receives Certificate by seunmsg(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
Kundagarten:

You mean he should have stayed back and not collect his certificate of return?

He won a free and fair election until the tribunal rules otherwise. Till then, Orji Uzor Kalu remains the senator elect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency?APC Bigwigs,others Besiege Kalu As He Receives Certificate by makeitijn: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
I love this
Re: Senate Presidency?APC Bigwigs,others Besiege Kalu As He Receives Certificate by alizma: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nothing like besiege here. OP is only working for Orji Kalu.
if you doubt me check Op's profile.

(1) (Reply)

Why Obla Is In Trouble With The Presidency / What The Other Flag Behind Buhari Means. / Deregulation: Ideally, Nigerians Should Be Paying N183 Per Litre For Petrol – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.