Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect (21238 Views)

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / Okorocha Absent As INEC Presents Certificate To Senators-Elect- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
Okorocha not included

Chei
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect by Jolite(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
National population commision should take over Inec's job,they know how to count and give factual figure than Inec...Advice!
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect by chukwuibuipob: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
heartfelt congrats to u all.Remember the O TO GEE koboko still dey soaked inside acid .Do wrong,u'll be drag out in 2023
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect by All4real2: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
tesppidd:
If i was Saraki i will arrive the venue before time and quickly gather some senators so that they can declare me senator before Mahmoud reaches the venue.
what a useless talk see i have always known you as a stupid man but i never knew that it has gotten to this level
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect by balingaonline(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
but why name is excluded? this yakub shaa I will catch him one day.
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect by Admiralab: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Special Adviser Desert Ganduje Ahead Of Run-Off Election

The Special Adviser to Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje on Urban Beautification Hashim Suleiman Dungurawa has resigned his appointment with the state government.

” I have written to formally inform you of my resignation from the Office of the SSA on beautification voluntarily,” Dangurawa said in a letter on Thursday...

https://www.straightfromnaija.com/special-adviser-desert-ganduje-ahead-of-run-off-election/
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect by Innokng2013: 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
what of mr iberiberism chapter 1 vs 1
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect by tesppidd: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
All4real2:
what a useless talk see i have always known you as a stupid man but i never knew that it has gotten to this level
grin grin grin
Saraki's ouster really pain this one well well.

Eeeeeeeeediiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiot you.
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect by africanusvu(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
Etumgbe:
What of Okorocha?
,yes.he was offered of RETURN HOME TO ORLU
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect by Yankiss(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
BIGDADDY000:
that's a partiality on APC side, they should give AMOSUN
the same treatment they were giving OKOROCHAS too.
Amosun gave APC Ogun State.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect by Admiralab: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
Okorocha Attacks Oshiomhole, Uzodimma, Says, Posterity Will Judge Them

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has said that the National Chairman of All Progressives Congress, Mr Adams Oshiomhole, and the party’s governorship candidate, Senator Hope Uzodimma, are to blame for the inability of the party to win the governorship election.

He said posterity would judge the two for their alleged roles in the election....

https://www.straightfromnaija.com/okorocha-attacks-oshiomhole-uzodimma-says-posterity-will-judge-them/
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect by shugabasbn: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
One day I will collect my own certificate, by God grace

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet / Monday Ubani On London Trip: Buhari Has Breached Constitution / Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.