Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,136 members, 7,949,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

This Comedy Is So So Funny!!! What Is She Talking About? Is She Crazy Or A Fool? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Comedy Is So So Funny!!! What Is She Talking About? Is She Crazy Or A Fool? (871 Views)

This Animation Is Very Funny�what Name Will You Give To This Guy. / (video) Very Funny!!! What's Your Wife Pants Size / Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Comedy Is So So Funny!!! What Is She Talking About? Is She Crazy Or A Fool? by funnyboy007: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
watch this comedy video by clicking and subscribing now on my latest youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XIOYqPrj8w&t=79s
Re: This Comedy Is So So Funny!!! What Is She Talking About? Is She Crazy Or A Fool? by funnyboy007: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good day guys!!! please do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to my latest youtube channel so that I will notify you each time I upload new videos. THANK YOU!!! MY CHANNEL! YOUR CHANNEL!! OUR CHANNEL!!! please I beg you in the name of GOD please SUBSCRIBE!!! THANK YOU AGAIN...I will see you guys soon!!!! bye for now....
Re: This Comedy Is So So Funny!!! What Is She Talking About? Is She Crazy Or A Fool? by funnyboy007: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2019
Good day guys!!! please do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to my latest youtube channel so that I will notify you each time I upload new videos. THANK YOU!!! MY CHANNEL! YOUR CHANNEL!! OUR CHANNEL!!! please I beg you in the name of GOD please SUBSCRIBE!!! THANK YOU AGAIN...I will see you guys soon!!!!
Re: This Comedy Is So So Funny!!! What Is She Talking About? Is She Crazy Or A Fool? by funnyboy007: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
good day guys!!! please I beg you to subscribe to my youtube channel...please help me and Good will help u too, I came from a very poor background, trying to see that end is met...please I beg you to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel...Thank you.
Re: This Comedy Is So So Funny!!! What Is She Talking About? Is She Crazy Or A Fool? by funnyboy007: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2019
Happy Sunday guy!!! I hope u slept well, Please I am still your dude funnyboy: please my fellow Nigerian, please promote me by SUBSCRIBING to my youtube channel...As you do so, may God do the same for you in your business...Thank You and do have a blissful day ahead.
Re: This Comedy Is So So Funny!!! What Is She Talking About? Is She Crazy Or A Fool? by funnyboy007: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Good day guys!!! if u have not watch this video, try to watch it now and please also don't forget to leave a comment below and also SUBSCRIBE to the channel...Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead...
Re: This Comedy Is So So Funny!!! What Is She Talking About? Is She Crazy Or A Fool? by funnyboy007: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Good day guys!!! if u have not watch this video, please try to watch it now and please also don't forget to leave a comment below and also SUBSCRIBE to the channel...Thank you...
Re: This Comedy Is So So Funny!!! What Is She Talking About? Is She Crazy Or A Fool? by funnyboy007: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
Good day guys!!! if u have not watch this video, try to watch it now and please also don't forget to leave a comment below and also SUBSCRIBE to the channel...Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Time / Kissing Prank On Girls....it Very Easy To Steal A Kiss / Get your PVC Meme thread (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.