Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,754 members, 7,938,310 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) (63859 Views)

The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) / Woman Shows Dress Her Husband Ordered For Her And What She Got (Photos) / The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by noble2faith(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
She didn't want you to look naked

God bless you! The tailor must be a very religious entity!
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Copy Copy
E no good o
Do your own o
E go better...
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
The girl back sef no ma follow jor. I can't blame the confused tailor outrightly...
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by Gatsbythegreat1: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Some people don't just know how to be appreciative...this tailor...sorry,fashion designer really tried for this client fa.she finished work for the gown....if you see some 'what I ordered Vs what I got' pictures,you go know sey devil truly exist.
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by goat22: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
grayht:

Amazing tailoring!

At least she got the neck and hand accurately grin
U didn't even thank God he didn't add coat shoulder pads for u undecided

Nawo, that your dog just be like person, how you manage tell am to sit for front with seat belt? The thing dey even tap, you dey talk. Nawo.

1 Like

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by harkandey(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
kingemzy5:
grin cheesy the fear of yoruba tailors is the beginning of wisdom

does the poster mention that the tailor is yoruba?

idiot pig of biafra
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by Phonix1234: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
The last tailor took my measurement, and sewed rubbish, when i went to take my cloth i opened it and what i saw was like a miracle i cudnt hold,,,,, i threw the cloth at the main Road pple started lafin and the talior said, "i know you dnt like it but u dnt have to embarass me" then i told him, na me good to Embarass,,,,,,,,,, since den, to sew cloth again dey tire me.
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by zealadjay(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe..

That moment when u gave d tailor d material, head bck home, dreamt of Urself putting on d gown.

Only 4 u be handed a cross-breed gown impersonating in a deeper life form..

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
She is learning.Please check my profile for my link to a new fintec company that can help you earn passively..
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by kunlebco(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
chloride6:
Grown?

undecided

Asides from the bust being a tad too low, there is nothing wrong with the gown.

The customer doesn't have the body to pull that look off.

Simple.
Exactly my thought.

1 Like

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
Everything about the measurement/ cutting and colour choice of under material is wrong. Plus the dress isn't meant for someone with her kind of figure.
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by Giftednwaimo(f): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2019
Well, at this point, I think is the body structure that's the problem here and not the tailor.!
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by trumpcoat(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2019
The tailor tried,what I see that is wrong in the picture is the body figure,the first picture I see flat tummy,tining waist,firm hip,but the second one all this are missing so its not the tailor's fault at all,we need to consider our figure before we choose styles sometimes else it will make the designer look terrible if she really want to no if the cloth is actually good on her,let her use a good bra firm one,a waist trainer probably a bombom I bet she will look better just a advice
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by showafrica(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2019
chloride6:
Grown?

undecided

Asides from the bust being a tad too low, there is nothing wrong with the gown.

The customer doesn't have the body to pull that look off.

Simple.

I think say na only me see am... The woman no get waist na and she dey blame tailor and her breast big. People just want to resemble another person by fire by force
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2019
Interesting... This is part of the creativity of the Nigerian tailor with their incessant disappointment to their customers.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition oras a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by manikspears: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Like seriously, you find em paying 5k for a dress that costs more than 50k to make,what do they expect?

cheesy cheesy my sister i wonder o,naija people tire me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Hand Of God’ On Nigerian Boy’s Head, Causes Uproar On Social Media (photos) / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) / Newly Arrived Grade Aa London Chiffon Blouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.