Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,690 members, 7,885,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me (1719 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by Praisesongz: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hello nairalanders
I’m gonna make this brief as I can...so I saw a friend request of this beautiful matured lady on Facebook and I accepted the request. We started talking and got fond of each other throughout that day. We got to know each other more better(Note she was pushing the conversations real deep) I was a little bit confused when she disclosed her feelings and intentions for me. She said she likes me that she couldn’t understand why she felt that way...she told me about her ex based abroad maltreating her and assaulting her physically and sexually. She told me almost everything about her life. Then I asked her what was so special about me she said she doesn’t know but all she knew is that her spirit just likes me naturally and she’s even falling in love with me. She said she likes the way I talk, my looks, my manner of approach etc. meanwhile she’s 3years older than me.

She’s from a very rich background I told her about my financial status disclosing how low I am to her standard but she told me she doesn’t care but all she want from me is to make her happy, treat her nice, make her feel lucky to have me and stuffs. She own a store in Lagos and she drives her own car which was gifted by her dad. She told me she will give me some money to start a clothing business so I could be okay before she introduce me to her parents.....she also told me if everything work out fine we could get married this year. All these conversations was just within two days of us meeting each other online.
Now I’ve been single too since last year and I like the lady too but I don’t know if I’m taking the right steps by dating her and hopefully settle down with her...I’m really confused I don’t know if this decision is right as I’ve accepted to be her man.

Please advice no insults please matured minds only

3 Likes

Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
Maybe she wants something from you or she wanna cover up for something.....

be wise

4 Likes

Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Format of 2010 that year

8 Likes

Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by Officialgarri: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Now I’ve been single too since last year and I like the lady too but I don’t know if I’m taking the right steps by dating her and hopefully settle down with her...I’m really confused I don’t know if this decision is right as I’ve accepted to be her man.

Male gold digger ...."been single since 10years ago ni"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by Newboss(m): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Play along. You're a man for a reason angry

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by Taguchi: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
that dis kain girls I dey like

5 Likes

Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by NNAMDIII(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
She fit be scammer oo, use your head

Sha collect the money if she give you

4 Likes

Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
U can date her but be wise, i notice shes desperate to get married.

Bn desperate might not av negative meaning most tim, she may just bliv shes getting too old... but u need to study her first...Wish u d best
Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by donstan18: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Chai! Poverty na bastard. Na condition make this one dey reason divorcee wey senior am wella.

Kai! That person fit be one boy wey be alaye scammer disguising as a woman and promising you heaven and earth.

Next thing, he'll ask for your account number, so that he'll use it to finish his yahoo wire-wire workings.

10 Likes

Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by Jayslicky: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
I know your heart is telling you to date her but I advise you use your head to weigh this situation, her desperation shows there is something she is hiding from you, who knows; she may be pregnant and she is looking for a responsible man to pin the pregnancy on, girls of this generation are very unpredictable in matters like this, if u accept her as your girlfriend, I advice you don't rush into sex with her.

4 Likes

Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by lilmax(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
hope your destiny is still intact sha?

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by dingbang(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
She will also give you money to pay her bride price..

And when things go south, dont come in here to cry how she reminds you how she fed and clothed you. Her siblings will look down on you always because they will know her money brought you up. Be wise nigga.

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by badadvice(f): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
Bro, its obvious you guys love each other, and are very compatible and connected.
I'll advise you grab this opportuinity.
Its literally a once in a life time opportuinity.
You just have to accept it cos you'll be benefiting more from the arrangement.
You can even collect the money to start the business and run if you feel uncomfortable.
Just accept it and see how things go.
Afterall, if it turns out bad, theres always the option of divorce.
In the end, you have nothing to lose.

Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by raphemmanuel(m): 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
Praisesongz:
Hello nairalanders
I’m gonna make this brief as I can...so I saw a friend request of this beautiful matured lady on Facebook and I accepted the request. We started talking and got fond of each other throughout that day. We got to know each other more better(Note she was pushing the conversations real deep) I was a little bit confused when she disclosed her feelings and intentions for me. She said she likes me that she couldn’t understand why she felt that way...she told me about her ex based abroad maltreating her and assaulting her physically and sexually. She told me almost everything about her life. Then I asked her what was so special about me she said she doesn’t know but all she knew is that her spirit just likes me naturally and she’s even falling in love with me. She said she likes the way I talk, my looks, my manner of approach etc. meanwhile she’s 3years older than me.

She’s from a very rich background I told her about my financial status disclosing how low I am to her standard but she told me she doesn’t care but all she want from me is to make her happy, treat her nice, make her feel lucky to have me and stuffs. She own a store in Lagos and she drives her own car which was gifted by her dad. She told me she will give me some money to start a clothing business so I could be okay before she introduce me to her parents.....she also told me if everything work out fine we could get married this year. All these conversations was just within two days of us meeting each other online.

My nigga to be sincere that bolded dey fear me when it comes to serious relationship, I don't know about you.
I hate it when my girl is older than me.

Well! I will advice u, follow ur instinct, I think you should know what you want.

But come to think about this:
How do u see it dating a girl on internet, just within short time u are about diving into marriage without knowing this lady attitude and see if she is the kind of woman u want.
While will u just rush into a marriage because of those promises made to you.
Are u seeing it as an avenue to get rich quick?

What if after getting all those things, the person u settled with, the kind of lifestyle she live u are not OK with it?

Well!! All I have to say is TAKE THE DECISION YOU THINK IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by Praisesongz: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
donstan18:
Chai! Poverty na bastard. Na condition make this one dey reason divorcee wey senior am wella.

Kai! That person fit be one boy wey be alaye scammer disguising as a woman and promising you heaven and earth.

Next thing, he'll ask for your account number, so that he'll use it to finish his yahoo wire-wire workings.
not funny
And ur comment is dumb
Plus ah no poor
I just talk say I no reach her standards
Finally I’m a scammer too if you wan scam me
Bye bye
Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by Praisesongz: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
raphemmanuel:
My nigga to be sincere that bolded dey fear me when it comes to serious relationship, I don't know about you.
I hate it when my girl is older than me.

Well! I will advice u, follow ur instinct, I think you should know what you want.

But come to think about this:
How do u see it dating a girl on internet, just within short time u are about diving into marriage without knowing this lady attitude and see if she is the kind of woman u want.
While will u just rush into a marriage because of those promises made to you.
Are u seeing it as an avenue to get rich quick?

What if after getting all those things, the person u settled with, the kind of lifestyle she live u are not OK with it?

Well!! All I have to say is TAKE THE DECISION YOU THINK IS RIGHT FOR YOU
thank u bro tho I’m not saying I wanna rush into marrying her but I’ll definitely study her well
Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by Michelle55: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Do you really like her enough to settle down with her? Or is it because of the money? Just follow your heart but remember to go along with your brain...
Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
After touring the world, receiving dícks of different sizes from older men, now she has realised how desperately she needs a husband.

She now want a fresh good guy to date.
Guy, run flee from her.
You deserve better!
For sum1 u barely knw 2 do dis afta 2 days, trust me. She's in 4 sumtin.
Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by ShinqRambq: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
That is the best thing to do to make grounds for the fornication.I stand with the honourable lady
Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
Slow down!

I've come to realise that the saying "give it time" is never a cliché. Relationships that start off with such frenzy and excitement too early fizzle out the quickest.

This is not a normal scenario... is she desperate to be married? How well do you know her? You already agreed to be her man... I take that to mean boyfriend. That's fine, but y'all should cease talks about marriage. Someone's going to begin getting entitled or suffocating the other and y'all would end up ruining a relationship that could have been otherwise beautiful.
Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
the fact the you actually give this nonsense a thought show us all that you are BOTH desperate...SHE to marry any donkey out there, YOU to get out of poverty.
Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
smells like scam grin
Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by habsydiamond(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Two of una don dey date for inside dream since primary school days... Na only if dem fry ur brain u go marry her... undecided
Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Praisesongz:
Hello nairalanders

Avoid desperate ladies!
Re: I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me by kingkuntaval: 12:36am On Mar 15, 2019
Africa Magic...nice script.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Short Girls Prefer Tall Guys To Short Guys / Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? / My School Daddy's Pre-wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.