Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (667 Views)

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: . by KingSatan: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
undecided

Maybe nature.
Since you know you always reduce wait due to the above reasons, then, stop doing the reasons.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: . by CreepyBlackpool: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Because your body weight is inversely proportional to your stress level.

The higher your stress level, the lower your body weight and vice versa
Re: . by meobizy(f): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Er... because you stop eating?
Stress and worry is also known to produce cortisol in the body.
Any food you eat gets broken down quickly due to a prolonged fight or flight response in reaction to continued stress.

SPACE FOR SALE.
This is the comment box you always waited for.
Advertise your product here.
Hold your 200,000 NGN first.
I accept bank transfers, bitcoin payments, Western Union and airtime equivalent.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
meobizy:
Er... because you stop eating?
Stress and worry is also known to produce cortisol in the body.
Any food you eat gets broken down quickly due to a prolonged fight or flight response in reaction to continued stress.

SPACE FOR SALE.
This is the comment box you always waited for.
Advertise your product here.
Hold your 200,000 NGN first.
I accept bank transfers, bitcoin payments, Western Union and airtime equivalent.

Thank you.

Some pple when stressed,they add weight. While some when stressed reduce in weight...worse is if d stress is accompanied with so much thinking...then ur weight will drop down seriously. So my dear,less thinking, eat and sleep fine.

No problem is new under d sun...every problem will fade away with time or move to another person thereby setting u free. cheesy
Re: . by meobizy(f): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
hotwater1:

Thank you.

Some pple when stressed,they add weight. While some when stressed reduce in weight...worse is if d stress is accompanied with so much thinking...then ur weight will drop down seriously. So my dear,less thinking, eat and sleep fine.

No problem is new under d sun...every problem will fade away with time or move to another person thereby setting u free. cheesy
You mean depression not stress.
Yes, some people overeat when depressed.
I wish that is my case because when the thing caught me I lost too much muscle mass.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
meobizy:

You mean depression not stress.
Yes, some people overeat when depressed.
I wish that is my case because when the thing caught me I lost too much muscle mass.
mine happens too quickly. It gets too visible, everyone starts asking me what’s wrong. Some even think I have started suffering.

My face is naturally chubby, when it sets in, damn!! It all goes back in within a day. Sometimes I’m forced to leave my base to go cool my head elsewhere just to take my mind of what’s bordering me. Some of these issues I get worried about, I see friends and colleagues experiencing same and it doesn’t even move them a bit.
Re: . by meobizy(f): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
urhoboman:
thats deep. What ways can this stress be combated? It’s really weighing me down. I’m scared of being a family man because of this. Except I’m very rich to not worry about finances and a veryyyyy understanding lady for marriage.
You need hobbies especially outdoor ones.
I will suggest a gym routine but it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.
Try playing soccer during the weekends.
The hobby will help with maintaining elevated moods and also aid as a diversion from whatever it is you wan kill yourself with-thinking.
Re: . by yvelchstores(f): 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
The day u start to speak in other tongues that's the day it will end. Recieve the Holy Spirit
Re: . by ElsonMorali: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2019
It is normal. Just look at Saraki the outgoing senate President. He lost his seat and he has shrunk. So it is natural that if you are worried you'll lose weight.
It is probably tied to your genetic makeup.

Some others binge eating when they are worried so they gain weight instead.

It's all genetic.

(1) (Reply)

My 18 Years Old Maid. / . / People In The Signboard Appeared To Be Laughing At Deadly Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.