Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,400 members, 7,908,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:37 PM

It Took Me Alot To Stay Away From Premarital Sex Before Marriage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Took Me Alot To Stay Away From Premarital Sex Before Marriage (271 Views)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / This Bread And Water Mean Alot To Me Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Took Me Alot To Stay Away From Premarital Sex Before Marriage by Whizzy6868(f): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ciara says how she abstained from premarital sex before marriage

Read more
https://www.anitaijeoma.com.ng/2019/03/ciara-says-it-took-lot-of-prayers-to.html
Re: It Took Me Alot To Stay Away From Premarital Sex Before Marriage by meobizy(f): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
It's not easy.
There are too many sexy men walking the earth nowadays.
The variety of the male species and their differing definitions of manliness makes me pity women immensely.

(1) (Reply)

Death Toll Mounts After Gunmen Attacked Southern Kaduna / Who Designed Radia Biafra Website? / Wealth Land Green Estate, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.