Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,895 members, 7,976,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:26 AM

Seeing Is Believing - 9th Wonder Of D World. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Seeing Is Believing - 9th Wonder Of D World. (624 Views)

Land For Sale.in Ajibawo,Ogun State Video Footage Included.seeing Is Believing / Structural Steel Fabricators - 08033186563 - SEEING IS BELIEVING / Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeing Is Believing - 9th Wonder Of D World. by Chidoxyl(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
700 plots of Residential Land 4 sale for N4.5million per plot (C of O) B4 Magboro. Magboro is on the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, (about 3 minutes drive from Ojodu/Berger) just b4 the MFM Campground.

Plots of Land is going for N4.5million per plot upon INSTANT PAYMENT.
Flexible payment (installment) is allowed, but for N5.5million per plot.
Title is C of O (Global).
Plots of Land are part of a fast developing estate, which include ZAIN Staff quarters.
You can buy today and begin to build today as so many people are already building (seeing is believing).
No omo niles disturbances.

I knew of this land all along, but I wanted him (d land owner) to start up something great there b4 I bring it to the attention of Nairalanders and the general public. Any one who knew what this place was b4 now, will marvel at what transformation has taken place there. I cannot say enough. SEEING IS JUST BELIEVING.

For inspection and subsequent meeting with the land owner, who is my friend (not Omo nile), contact:
Chidi Ijere Daniel (CID),
First Heaven Property.
08034925499, 08123155598.
Re: Seeing Is Believing - 9th Wonder Of D World. by jpworld(m): 4:44am On Sep 03, 2010
even if the owner has build 20 duplex on it, the place remain a big bush, People have to be very careful when investing money in land, there is too much hype,

what if that area never develop btw, fashola is having bad sales in properties, he is slashing his price, and when he slash his price, other properties will drop.

and in 5 months time, usd will drop, keep your naira in a fix deposit, don't buy any property, naira will be stronger in coming months.
Re: Seeing Is Believing - 9th Wonder Of D World. by Chidoxyl(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2010
@jpworld - With your very bad written English, and I surpose, terrible spoken English, as well, now I know where you are coming from! Any time you find yourself idle (like the devil's workshop), pls, don't come aboard Nairaland. You have no business here.

(1) (Reply)

To Let / Profile Of An Architects: / For Your.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.