Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,006 members, 7,919,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (1878 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Do I Do? by Mabella18(f): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2019
Legolast:
There is a saying that says "give it time, even give time time". In short, give him space if he loves you he will come back to his senses and if he don't, kindly move on. Virginity no be achievement, me sef can't marry virgin based on my experience.

I am a guy, I can tell you I have been in your shoe before. I know you might be like "how can I guy be in my shoe?" It was very though, but at last I gave time time. If you wan know I can tell you sha

Don't mind my below comment o

If you're having problems with your man/woman, don't come online and be making other people think all men/women are dogs...

Carry your dog to VET
I'd Like To Know If U Don't Mind
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
SaucyBenks:
and most times, your calls are with guys right?

N you expect a healthy relationship like that? Or does he mingle with girls the way you do, be sincere
Most male friends can't be trusted...Infact,every male friend
Why can't they make friend with their girlfriends?
Re: What Do I Do? by boxer022(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
This issue in indeed confusing, who did he said was insulting him and what brought about the accusation of cheating and not loving? The only thing I see here is that the young man is tired of been with you and looking for reasons to let you go. You said here that you weren't ready to loose your virginity, but you gave it to him on a platter of gold and now he is saying that he is not sure if it was him who deflowered you. I will advice that you move on as he has gotten what he came for and has no other need for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Trail Chapel Nude Church Branch Now In Abuja Lagos And PH View Locations.. / "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims / "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.