Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

'how I Raise My Daughters' - Daddy Freeze React To Woman Fighting On The Road - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'how I Raise My Daughters' - Daddy Freeze React To Woman Fighting On The Road (740 Views)

Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media / Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya (2) (3) (4)

'how I Raise My Daughters' - Daddy Freeze React To Woman Fighting On The Road by Dailyhappenings: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
The Nigerian famous On Air Personality, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the woman who was seen fighting a man on the road. He compared this incident to the manner in which he raised his daughters.

here is what he wrote...

"I raise my daughters to consider themselves equal to men in privileges, opportunities & rights. If they should slap a man, they cant come crying to me, claiming they were slapped, if they slapped the man first. As long as what the man gives is in equal measure to what they gave"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/how-i-raise-my-daughters-daddy-freeze.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: 'how I Raise My Daughters' - Daddy Freeze React To Woman Fighting On The Road by itspzpics(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
wink wink
Re: 'how I Raise My Daughters' - Daddy Freeze React To Woman Fighting On The Road by Onyi22(f): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
Daddy freeze is known for reacting
Re: 'how I Raise My Daughters' - Daddy Freeze React To Woman Fighting On The Road by Chicagoesontop: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
A Chemical reactor has reacted
Re: 'how I Raise My Daughters' - Daddy Freeze React To Woman Fighting On The Road by Jayslicky: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nice one daddy freeze, you can't expect to be slapping people and claim victim when give the same dose, domestic violence knows no gender.

Re: 'how I Raise My Daughters' - Daddy Freeze React To Woman Fighting On The Road by amaniro: 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
I thought Freeze job is to be masturbating on Pastoral issues? why the deviation!?
Re: 'how I Raise My Daughters' - Daddy Freeze React To Woman Fighting On The Road by donstan18: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
It's very very wrong for a man to just slap back after being slapped by a woman.

It's wrong.

When a woman slap you, don't slap back , it's highly wrong and a big let down to real men.

Just be a real man.Give her uppercut, give her undertaker and Batista's smack down, raise her up, keep punching her until she ask for your forgiveness and apologise with promises never to slap a man again.

Re: 'how I Raise My Daughters' - Daddy Freeze React To Woman Fighting On The Road by kachi19: 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
donstan18:
It's very very wrong for a man to just slap back after being slapped by a woman.

It's wrong.

When a woman slap you, don't slap back , it's highly wrong and a big let down to real men.

Just be a real man.Give her uppercut, give her undertaker and Batista's smack down, raise her up, keep punching her until she ask for your forgiveness and apologise with promises never to slap a man again.

LWKMD grin grin

Re: 'how I Raise My Daughters' - Daddy Freeze React To Woman Fighting On The Road by Gentleziggy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
amaniro:
I thought Freeze job is to be masturbating on Pastoral issues? why the deviation!?
Re: 'how I Raise My Daughters' - Daddy Freeze React To Woman Fighting On The Road by Gentleziggy(m): 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
donstan18:

It's wrong.

my nigga only on those feminists Abi?
Re: 'how I Raise My Daughters' - Daddy Freeze React To Woman Fighting On The Road by Gentleziggy(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
If that was how his mother was trained ,d father wouldn't have married her .

Teenage Actress, Regina Daniels Buys Her Mom A House / VIDEO: I Wont To Have SEX With Kizz Daniel , Nigerian Lady Who Tattoo Kizzdanie / "I Want Another Hair Dresser To Enjoy My Money" - Bobrisky Announces!!