Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,043 members, 7,949,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Foodstuff Business: All You Need To Know. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Foodstuff Business: All You Need To Know. (1534 Views)

List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. / 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training / How To Grow Tomatoes For Business? All You Need To Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foodstuff Business: All You Need To Know. by Onlinefarmstore: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Good day, having received several call from intending agricprenures and those in the business we have finally put together a blue print to help those in business and those intending to start. Kindly note that this book cost only 1,000 naira and can be gotten online on our website or WhatsApp us. Please for integrity sake google "CheapMarketDeal" to know who we are.

Learn Food Stuff Business.

Table of Content.

Introduction to foodstuff Business.
- State of consideration
Introduction to Taraba State.
Introduction to Benue State.
Commodities Available 1

Introduction to yam business.
-State of Consideration.
Comparison between Benue And Taraba States.
Difference Between Benue And How Taraba State.

Introduction To yam buying from Benue State.
Species of Yams Available 1
-Benue
How to transport.

Introduction To Yam Buying From Taraba State.
Species Available 2.
How to Transport

Difference Between Taraba And Benue 2.
Yams.
Market Structure.
Security.
Sincerity.
Tax.
Labour.
Network.
Logistics.
Mobility.

How to sell.(Market Available).
Lagos
Kano
Abuja
Maiduguri
Porthacourt.
Onitsha.
-Asaba.

Beans.
Soya Beans
Corn

Commodities Available in Both Markets. 2.
(Cannot Be sourced Elsewhere).

Bonus:
How to identify fraudsters.
Meet a real agent
Knowing a charter men.
Do and don't of both markets.
Market laws.
Meet the sellers.
Watching your mouth/purse/security.
Logistics.

Extra Bonus:
Deruwa market.
Strawberry Business In Nigeria
Mutun Biu.
Benefits.
Introduction To local Rice business.

For more info contact us by checking our handle.
Remember you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram @cheapmarketdeal or twitter @9jacheapmarket

Attached are proofs from our previous classes

Re: Foodstuff Business: All You Need To Know. by Onlinefarmstore: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
Consider this!

Re: Foodstuff Business: All You Need To Know. by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
E-boik e-book, everything e-book in nairaland. If all the businesses all the nairaland e-book sellers are that lucrative I don't think any one will have the time to come here to advertise for an e-book of N1k. All you need in business is patience, perseverance, secret and the ability to read into new ground. For me I don't do computer training neither do I patronize poor e-book sellers who claim they make millions on a product they know little or nothing about. U believe in field work, though I was born in Lafia knew much about all the northern state, presently not into the sales of any agricultural produce, when I needed to learn much about tomatoes, Irish potatoes and pepper business, I had to travel with a guy who is fully into it from Lagos to Nasarawa, I used the opportunity to touch down to Lafia and Makurdi. Till now I have not yet taken any decision either to fully go into it or not. My advise ignore any e-book source of training and go on the field study your self.
Re: Foodstuff Business: All You Need To Know. by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
E-book this, e-book that, e-book everything. Exactly there has been marketing of e-book in nairaland. If all the businesses all the nairaland e-book sellers are that lucrative I don't think any one will have the time to come here to advertise for an e-book of N1k. All you need in business is patience, perseverance, secret and the ability to read into new ground. For me I don't do computer training neither do I patronize poor e-book sellers who claim they make millions on a product they know little or nothing about. U believe in field work, though I was born in Lafia knew much about all the northern state, presently not into the sales of any agricultural produce, when I needed to learn much about tomatoes, Irish potatoes and pepper business, I had to travel with a guy who is fully into it from Lagos to Nasarawa, I used the opportunity to touch down to Lafia and Makurdi. Till now I have not yet taken any decision either to fully go into it or not. My advise ignore any e-book source of training and go on the field study your self.

1 Like

Re: Foodstuff Business: All You Need To Know. by Onlinefarmstore: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
E-book this, e-book that, e-book everything. Exactly there has been marketing of e-book in nairaland. If all the businesses all the nairaland e-book sellers are that lucrative I don't think any one will have the time to come here to advertise for an e-book of N1k. All you need in business is patience, perseverance, secret and the ability to read into new ground. For me I don't do computer training neither do I patronize poor e-book sellers who claim they make millions on a product they know little or nothing about. U believe in field work, though I was born in Lafia knew much about all the northern state, presently not into the sales of any agricultural produce, when I needed to learn much about tomatoes, Irish potatoes and pepper business, I had to travel with a guy who is fully into it from Lagos to Nasarawa, I used the opportunity to touch down to Lafia and Makurdi. Till now I have not yet taken any decision either to fully go into it or not. My advise ignore any e-book source of training and go on the field study your self.
Your comment sir show you aren't experienced as you claim, because if you are, you will know that best Irish comes from Bokkos In plateau state not Jo's. If you feel that we are not who we claim we confirm via the links on our signature, or you can send a WhatsApp message we show you messages from follow nairaland members. Its not a force

(1) (Reply)

4000 BIRDS CAPACITY PEN FOR SALE IN IBADAN / Stocks Of Okro Are Low In Mile 12 International Market / Protect Your Farm With Our Solar CCTV Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.