Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:36 AM

How To Earn Passive Income Of $500USD & Above Monthly With Your Adsense Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn Passive Income Of $500USD & Above Monthly With Your Adsense Account (787 Views)

Tokinhub Earn 30k and above monthly with zero investment / How To Turn N1,000 Investment Into A Monthly Recurring Income Of #37,000 / Earn A Minimum Of 10k And Above Monthly Using Your Facebook And Social Media Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Passive Income Of $500USD & Above Monthly With Your Adsense Account by ridewithmc: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
How to Earn Passive Income of $500USD & above Monthly with your AdSense Account (No Work nor Investment required)

Hello, my name is Mark,
If you are reading this now, I want to specially welcome you to my Best and Most Profitable Online Income Opportunity in 2018.

MY JOURNEY:
In January 2017, I received a lot requests and whatsapp messages asking me which genuine online business or passive income opportunity they could start with little or minimum startup capital with 100% guarantee of regular income. I couldn’t think of any one at the moment, so I asked everyone who contacted me to give me some time to research and do proper due diligence and then get back to them.

By April 2017, It became a serious burden to me, so I started researching seriously and verifying every single opportunity that available to me. I reached out to my contacts in US, Europe, Australia and all over the globe and gradually I started getting positive feedbacks.

So in April same year, I created a whatasapp group where I share with my Team all genuine Income Opportunities that I verified and benefited from. However most of the opportunities I had then all required reasonable amount of investment, so I wasn’t fulfilled everyone on my Team couldn’t participate in them. So I kept on searching.

Then in 2018 precisely in May 5th, I finally got what I was searching for right there in my Inbox. It was an email from a reliable UK based Company. A Passive Income Opportunity that requires No Investment and No Work from your side.
Which is exactly what I am about to share with you. With your Google AdSense Account, and traffic by our service provider you will be smiling to the bank each month to cash your Dollars.

HOW IT WORKS:
Simple Steps to Earning Over $500 from Google AdSense monthly
1. Get a free blog at .com. like www.yourname..com
2. Use the free blog to open a Google adsense account at https://www.google.com/adsense/start/
3. Open a paypal account at https://www.paypal.com
4. Open a Bank current account that comes with domiciliary account.(Gtbank e.g)
Get a Gtb mastercard linked to your current account.
5. Use the Gtbank mastercard to verify your paypal account.
6. Note that you will manually sign an agreement form with our traffic/service provider(based in UK) that you must remit 85% of your monthly earnings to the traffic provider, and keep the rest 15% of your income.

MY ADVICE:
DON’T SELL YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT!! You can start earning Passive Income with it right away.

If you already have an AdSense account, you can start immediately by sending a whatsapp message to Mark here..+2348098086833

MEMBERS INCENTIVES:
You will also earn an additional 5% commission monthly if you join and invite someone.
After your account has been set up, if you are a busy person just invite your prospects to join our weekly online Webinar/Training "Passive Income Opportunities -with Mark" which holds every Saturday.(you can watch our webinar via any device with internet connection)

Wow, I call this, the Best and Most Profitable 2018 Passive Income Opportunity where you keep smiling to your Bank every month, earn in Dollars for doing nothing

For more details visit https://www.productshotspot.com/passiveincome/ and see proof of how much other members has earned each month even while they sleep.

Don’t forget to send me a whatsapp message here +2348098086833, If you have your Adsense Account ready
Re: How To Earn Passive Income Of $500USD & Above Monthly With Your Adsense Account by ridewithmc: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have been receiving a lot of messages and calls concerning the above AdSense Passive Income Opportunity that I posted and I have been responding and replying everyone accordingly.
If you are still contemplating on getting started, please go ahead and call me. Make your inquiry and I will clarify you more on any area about this opportunity that you still do not understand.

I want to encourage 2 categories of people whom I didn't talk about much in my first post who actually stand greater chance of qualifying for this Opportunity.

1. PEOPLE WITH OLD & ABANDONED ADSENSE ACCOUNT:
If you are in this category, you might be wondering if you are qualified to participate. I want to let you know that you are ACTUALLY the most qualified person to get started immediately. (As long as your Old Adsense Account is not currently blocked, banned or deactivated). NOTE that most Old Adsense accounts were approved NON custom domain using .com or wordpress.
So send me message or call me immediately, so I can guide you on your onboarding Steps. Do not try to adjust your accounts before contacting me.

2. PEOPLE WITH NEWLY APPROVED, BUT UNVERIFIED ADSENSE ACCOUNT:
If you are in this category, Don’t worry we go your back. You are also qualified to get started immediately. The reason why your account is not yet VERIFIED is because your account hasn’t grown up to Google threshold for ADDRESS VERIFICATION ( $10 for USD account, etc).
Once you have registered with us, your Adsense will be setup for special promotion to help you earn money quickly and then you’ll request for ADDRESS VERIFICATION of your AdSense account using the PIN that Google will send to your home/house address via courier service.

Send me message or call me immediately, so I can guide you on your onboarding Steps.

Whatsapp : +2348098086833

IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED, YOU CAN GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY by filling this form https://www.productshotspot.com/wfh
Don’t forget to Call immediately or Send me a Whatsapp message after or before filling the form, so I can follow-up with your Account Setup and promotion with our service provider in UK.

Welcome to the Best and Most Profitable Online Income Opportunity you’ve ever heard of !!!
You will surely thank me for this..!!

Regards,
Mark

ridewithmc:
How to Earn Passive Income of $500USD & above Monthly with your AdSense Account (No Work nor Investment required)

Hello, my name is Mark,
If you are reading this now, I want to specially welcome you to my Best and Most Profitable Online Income Opportunity in 2018.

MY JOURNEY:
In January 2017, I received a lot requests and whatsapp messages asking me which genuine online business or passive income opportunity they could start with little or minimum startup capital with 100% guarantee of regular income. I couldn’t think of any one at the moment, so I asked everyone who contacted me to give me some time to research and do proper due diligence and then get back to them.

By April 2017, It became a serious burden to me, so I started researching seriously and verifying every single opportunity that available to me. I reached out to my contacts in US, Europe, Australia and all over the globe and gradually I started getting positive feedbacks.

So in April same year, I created a whatasapp group where I share with my Team all genuine Income Opportunities that I verified and benefited from. However most of the opportunities I had then all required reasonable amount of investment, so I wasn’t fulfilled everyone on my Team couldn’t participate in them. So I kept on searching.

Then in 2018 precisely in May 5th, I finally got what I was searching for right there in my Inbox. It was an email from a reliable UK based Company. A Passive Income Opportunity that requires No Investment and No Work from your side.
Which is exactly what I am about to share with you. With your Google AdSense Account, and traffic by our service provider you will be smiling to the bank each month to cash your Dollars.

HOW IT WORKS:
Simple Steps to Earning Over $500 from Google AdSense monthly
1. Get a free blog at .com. like www.yourname..com
2. Use the free blog to open a Google adsense account at https://www.google.com/adsense/start/
3. Open a paypal account at https://www.paypal.com
4. Open a Bank current account that comes with domiciliary account.(Gtbank e.g)
Get a Gtb mastercard linked to your current account.
5. Use the Gtbank mastercard to verify your paypal account.
6. Note that you will manually sign an agreement form with our traffic/service provider(based in UK) that you must remit 85% of your monthly earnings to the traffic provider, and keep the rest 15% of your income.

MY ADVICE:
DON’T SELL YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT!! You can start earning Passive Income with it right away.

If you already have an AdSense account, you can start immediately by sending a whatsapp message to Mark here..+2348098086833

MEMBERS INCENTIVES:
You will also earn an additional 5% commission monthly if you join and invite someone.
After your account has been set up, if you are a busy person just invite your prospects to join our weekly online Webinar/Training "Passive Income Opportunities -with Mark" which holds every Saturday.(you can watch our webinar via any device with internet connection)

Wow, I call this, the Best and Most Profitable 2018 Passive Income Opportunity where you keep smiling to your Bank every month, earn in Dollars for doing nothing

For more details visit https://www.productshotspot.com/passiveincome/ and see proof of how much other members has earned each month even while they sleep.

Don’t forget to send me a whatsapp message here +2348098086833, If you have your Adsense Account ready

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Steam/amazon/itunes On Afrbtc.com / 24option.com / How To Get A Bitcoin, A Wallet And Fund It - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.