Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,958 members, 7,936,055 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:50 PM

Live Band In Lagos - Veentageband Makes Top 3 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Live Band In Lagos - Veentageband Makes Top 3 (365 Views)

Live Band Mix / I Am Looking For A Live Band Around Lagos Island / What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Band In Lagos - Veentageband Makes Top 3 by mickydroid: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
As many of you know, there are many top live bands in lagos.

But Amongst them the shugga band, veentageband and sharp band surpases them.

Plenty of bands have pillaged the music scene to varying levels of success, yet this young and eclectic 12 piece band led byBabades Akpevwe Emokiniovo, trumps them all.

Their secret is that he doesn't bother to waste any time trying to ape the sound of his influence (The Sharp Band). Instead, he's grabbed the constituent parts--guitars strung with razor wire, vocalists venting their spleen with as much unhinged energy as their skinny bodies can muster--and constructed a new beast of a noise with it. Nothing comes as expected when you listen to veentage band's live performances every time. The Veentage band always surprise you, inspire you, and give your eardrums a well-deserved workout. No wonder Nigeria's first lady-Mrs Aisha Buhari, Folorunsho Alakija, the Okorocha's in Imo State, Gen T.Y Danjuma amongst a retinue of royalty came calling on Veentage band countless times in 2017.

Babades Akpevwe Emokiniovo belongs to another generation. His work ethic is commendable. Their music sounds like the stuff of a complete identity, fully formed from birth, confident and, though he has no reason to, devote time to proving that nothing that was seemingly given to him was anything he didn't earn. Decidedly not in harmony with this generation of people raised on the notion that dreams are only a strong dose of self-esteem away and that privilege is a right, the youthful, playful Akpevwe and his delectably mercurial wife-with inimitable powerful vocals ripping instrumentals and aggressive musicianship, co-run the band, sing like people shouldering the weight of long-gone lives they've never lived.

On the roll call, as the second position, the veentage band acts, are an all-consuming testament to talent far beyond its years.

Source www.veentageband.net
Re: Live Band In Lagos - Veentageband Makes Top 3 by mickydroid: 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
You can add others..but for me, www.veentageband.net is the best. Even though shuggaband made the top.
Re: Live Band In Lagos - Veentageband Makes Top 3 by mickydroid: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Guys

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Winner 2018 Miracle Ikechukwu Is My Brother!! / Nairaland Martinz Ega Releases New Tune Tagged Count My Blessings (audio) / [music] Rsyoung - Don't Let Me Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.