Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,099 members, 7,890,620 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

Akwa Ibom Woman Clicks Africa’s Latest Gold Diamond In Norland - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Akwa Ibom Woman Clicks Africa’s Latest Gold Diamond In Norland (1392 Views)

How To Invest And Make Money With Norland Networking / Where Can I Sell Rough Diamond In Lagos / Norland Group Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Woman Clicks Africa’s Latest Gold Diamond In Norland by akstrending(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
https://youtu.be/tFKvxGKF2_g

A woman being Identified as Mrs. Uduakobong Henry, from Akwa Ibom state, Nigeria has taken to her social media platform on Facebook to celebrate her new Rank ” Africa’s Latest Gold Diamond” in Norland

Mrs. Uduakobong Henry who lamented how she was indebted before “Norland became her greatest stepping stone into her true potential”.

Listing her achievements in Norland, she mentioned: 8 SUV in all for the team.
2 Silver Diamond.
10 Gold Medalists and 12 Silver Medalist.

Read her Post below �����

“Can’t write the story of my life Without GOD��������‍♀��‍♀��‍♀

Years ago I mustered up the courage to walk away from an environment that no longer served me.
❌ I was uninspired & unappreciated
❌ I was in debt and felt like a gangster in a cage
❌ I had NO time freedom to ever go on vacation…let alone money to enjoy it
❌ I desperately needed to find another way.
Then Came this amazing company Called # NORLAND #������������ that became the greatest stepping stone into my true potential.����from then onward:

�I made a commitment to no longer settle for less.

�I made a commitment to stop apologizing for anything less than what I needed (not thought I wanted) in life.

�I made a commitment to lead from the heart in business and not just do what everyone wanted me to do.

�I made a commitment to go from ME to US in business.

�I made a commitment to stop caring about what other people thought about me.

And guess what happened? A crazy, exciting, thrilling and fulfilling times loaded which led to this incredible life changing encounter.

❤❤A very BIG thank you to my Husband & Mentor Dr. Henro Okon because there will be NO me without you ❤❤���
❤❤And to All ACHIEVERS around the globe I celebrate and Value you! �����‍❤‍�
My Achievements in a year plus ����� can be # ONLY GOD #
8 SUV in all for the team ���
2 Silver Diamonds��
10 Gold Medalists��
12 Silver medalists��

Before now I used to feel intense about the beginning of the week. But now, for the first time in years, the beginning of the week has been my absolute favorite time because I get to play a huge role and part in people’s dreams.
It really doesn’t get any better than that & If you feel any bit resonating with this post I want to encourage you that you deserve more. Join me today and encounter a thrilling and fulfilling years”.

Read more https://akstrending.com/nigerian-uduak-gold-diamond-norland/

(1) (Reply)

Itech Coin (itc) / The Rat Poison Business Idea / Graphic Design,web Design, Motion Graphics & Video Editing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.