Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,313 members, 7,943,766 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

My New Nokia 3.1plus - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My New Nokia 3.1plus (3357 Views)

Nokia 3.1plus 25k....... sold / Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by rex444(m): 5:32am On Mar 18, 2019
bravesoul247:
nice. But you can't go wrong with TECNO sha.
no way, emphatically I repeat, no way. I only had to switch to Nokia cos it's affordable, reliable and has a name that has lasted in the phone world. Otherwise BB has been my ultimate
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Mizik(m): 6:18am On Mar 18, 2019
bravesoul247:
nice. But you can't go wrong with TECNO sha.
Stop this shit boi.
Stop it!!! undecided
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Muhammedbashir(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2019
NigeriaB:

Plse let him be...He made d rite choice by buying an original version..

Op, plse if u must buy d Nokia 5.1plus ,buy d global version 73k , don't buy d X5 Chinese version dats 48k

Why Sir?
Pls, what is their difference
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Muhammedbashir(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2019
kaykaymcb:
Nokia X5 is the best phone Ive used so far in terms of perfomance, its a beast. I now take my phone to work without my charger coz im sure its going to last till I get home. Also the build quality is awesome and the bokeh mode. I have pubg, asphalt 9 and unkilled.... All play great in hd mode.... In all I believe all the nokia brands are strong. Nokia 3.1 is great as well... Saw reviews on youtube

Am interested to hear more Sir! grin

1 Like

Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by bravesoul247(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
rex444:
no way, emphatically I repeat, no way. I only had to switch to Nokia cos it's affordable, reliable and has a name that has lasted in the phone world. Otherwise BB has been my ultimate
okay then. Different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by casmir303: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2019
NigeriaB:

Plse let him be...He made d rite choice by buying an original version..

Op, plse if u must buy d Nokia 5.1plus ,buy d global version 73k , don't buy d X5 Chinese version dats 48k
U don't understand what's going on.
They're the same phone, One is for the global market, the other is for the Chinese market. They made China's own differently because China doesn't use as many LTE bands as other countries and Google is banned in China. Most sellers flash the global ROM on their X5's before selling them outside China. So the only thing you're actually losing is the extra LTE bands.

3 Likes

Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Djdannyb4u(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Please what's the remaining rom of the Nokia x5 after pre installed apps. I'm still caught between X5 & X6. because I like the 4gb/64gb, 1080p. But from all the reviews I've seen, X5 seems to be the best & of course cheaper.
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Djdannyb4u(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
casmir303:

U don't understand what's going on.
They're the same phone, One is for the global market, the other is for the Chinese market. They made China's own differently because China doesn't use as many LTE bands as other countries and Google is banned in China. Most sellers flash the global ROM on their X5's before selling them outside China. So the only thing you're actually losing is the extra LTE bands.

BRAM!!! U don nack the nail for im head!!! Simple clear explanation grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Myths That Stopped You From Buying A Tecno Smartphone / Why Airtel Borrow Me Credit Is A Ripoff / How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.