Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor (48422 Views)

Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) / Why I Lived Under Lagos Bridge – 75 Year Old Ghanaian (Picture) / Corps Member Confirmed Dead As Death Toll From Lagos Collapsed Building Rises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by babel123(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
he was told to bring 9k? The government should take care of their fares

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Dayoara: 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Saving grace of God Almighty
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Bar1941(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
They can't give these people free medical treatment, 9k was still requested from him for xray, what is wrong with us for God sake?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by temmypotter(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Carolinee:

Oga human rights..... Oya come and be going!

It was a harmless observation, your reaction and demeanor only proves guilt. You cut across as rude, uncouth and oh,yh lazy too.

I feel sorry for that girl and young ones around you in general.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by OppTudate(m): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
if I where you, I will fast for 40 days 40 nights just to thank God
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by kingxsamz(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
What is all this " grace found you", "God helped you", "God saved you" talk I'm seeing? Are you saying God was able to save him and decided to allow other innocent kids to die? Nigerians should stop all these talks abeg, it's annoying.
The guy was just lucky, nothing else.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by OdefaGirl(f): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
The experience must be horrible! Seeing death face to face...na waah. Chai, the proprietress that was shouting couldn't make it.. Sad. Shouldn't every survivor's bill be taken care of by d Government?

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Isoduwa(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
Go and pay your tithe
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by varyo: 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
You can say that again!!!

uote author=donTbone post=76692498]Grace Found you!!!
[/quote]
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Dranatomy: 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ambode foresaw this by bringing those dead traps called building under demolition. You guys called that man names.. Seems you're always in a hurry to recall the past. Just thank God ur stubborness didn't cost ur life. As for those innocent kids.... Hmmmmm
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
temmypotter:

It was a harmless observation, your reaction and demeanor only proves guilt. You cut across as rude, uncouth and oh,yh lazy too.

I feel sorry for that girl and young ones around you in general.
Someone wants to become famous..... Sorry dude not tonight.
How many individuals have you tried taking off the streets and offered him or her an accommodation and an education.
It's funny but true... That school cost 35k-40k for a full time registration and then subsequent fees.
Try living on the island.
I actually owe you no explanations whatsoever.
Harmless observation indeed... Activist.... Bury your head in shame.
Peace out!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Favourobyno27(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mr headmaster your God is alive trust me, your will to be alive is encouraging
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by profbayo: 12:05am On Mar 16, 2019
StrikeBack:
Grace Deserted those ones that died.
...There r different grace given to different Pple.
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 16, 2019
Carolinee:

Someone wants to become famous..... Sorry dude not tonight.
How many individuals have you tried taking off the streets and offered him or her an accommodation and an education.
It's funny but true... That school cost 35k-40k for a full time registration and then subsequent fees.
Try living on the island.
I actually owe you no explanations whatsoever.
Harmless observation indeed... Activist.... Bury your head in shame.
Peace out!

Rabbish!!! The long arm of the law will get you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by maasoap(m): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2019
Carolinee:

Oga human rights..... Oya come and be going!

Child labour. You were not even ashamed to post it on the public forum that a primary school kid is your family help. What is she doing for your family in form of help anyway?

1 Like

Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 16, 2019
Which benevolent God? Didn't you read that the headmistress that was shouting JESUS JESUS JESUS ,EVENTUALLY DIED?
amaniro:
Oluwa emi nà dupé lo worè

We thank the benevolent God for your life. Go and sin no more.
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by mrdipye(m): 2:01am On Mar 16, 2019
Testimony
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by bellotaofeek: 3:03am On Mar 16, 2019
Moruf ....go and sin no more grin
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by ABSTRUSE: 3:52am On Mar 16, 2019
donTbone:
Grace Found you!!!

What kind of stupid grace? Grace that could not locate innocent kids? You dnt knw wat u re saying.
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by rashcity: 4:00am On Mar 16, 2019
To God be the glory,thank Allah for ur life.It can only be God.wish others still strapped in God's mercy n protection,till dey come out.
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by mechanics(m): 4:53am On Mar 16, 2019
The incident is such a painful one, I pray nothing of such happens again in the future.
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by princenaira(m): 5:46am On Mar 16, 2019
StrikeBack:

"I will show mercy to whom I will show mercy" Room 9:15.

Study to show yourself approved and get knowledge
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by kmaster007: 5:51am On Mar 16, 2019
his not by ur power. ur time isnt up... u still hv sumtin to do in life... stay healthy
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Mirriamvic(f): 6:44am On Mar 16, 2019
This Incident reminds Me Of sosoliso Airline
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by StrikeBack(m): 6:47am On Mar 16, 2019
princenaira:

"I will show mercy to whom I will show mercy" Room 9:15.

Study to show yourself approved and get knowledge
Even to those little kids that can't differentiate their left from their right..
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Horiolah(m): 6:54am On Mar 16, 2019
StrikeBack:
Even to those little kids that can't differentiate their left from their right..

Leave these dumbasses.
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Smooyis(m): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2019
Keep serving God.
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by StrikeBack(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2019
profbayo:
...There r different grace given to different Pple.
Don't get me wrong prof, why kill little kids to save this Headmaster?? Do you those kids understand anything called Grace?? Those kids; will they end up in hell or in heaven?
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Muscomide: 7:06am On Mar 16, 2019
crackhouse:
He was told to bring 9k for Xray?

Nor be jungle we dey
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Superdug321: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by femi4: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2019
StrikeBack:
Grace is not for everyone

Its not what you merit or work for.

If Grace found you, It found you....Qed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How We Build Duplexes In Nigeria / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos. / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.