Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,053 members, 7,977,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:26 PM

Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. (1926 Views)

Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki / Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) / Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by adekolaelect(m): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2019
ellapius:
if u work in a multi national cooperation would you bring ur beer parlour views there . And is Atiku not someone's father . Mr trained stop using Nigerian head to read my post ever again. If u can't understand it keep to Ur lane. I asked the OP a question he should answer it . Is he not a Nigerian? Why is Atiku more Nigerian than him. Has his parents gone.has his pastor or Alfa gone to see them. All this at questions he should answer .
That is how you are but your role model Atiku upon all the political campaign he did not one day mention BUHARI'S mother or father but you with dull and hatred brain still proving right of insulting somebody's parent just because mar political talks which does not and will not benefiting anything to you personally .pls behave like a trained child .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by Chem20(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2019
See me trouble ooh must he talk on every incident around us?. Allow him to rest nairalander.
Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by adonis89(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2019
Ngtimes:
atiku has done dat.. idiot
plz tell dem. Atiku did DAT even b4 DAT idiot in aso rock did. Majority youths on diz forum are youths gone loco
Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by ellapius(f): 9:04am On Mar 16, 2019
adekolaelect:
That is how you are but your role model Atiku upon all the political campaign he did not one day mention BUHARI'S mother or father but you with dull and hatred brain still proving right of insulting somebody's parent just because mar political talks which does not and will not benefiting anything to you personally .pls behave like a trained child .
if u where train Mr. U will shut Ur sentimental brain up . I maintain my stand .did the op mother and father visit the victims? If they have not they he should keep quiet. I am still waiting to see the profit u will in turn make by quoting me.
Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by ellapius(f): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2019
sonature1:

Stop defending the indefensible.

I thought that Atiku had changed. It's rather apparent that he has not.

I walked from Ojodu-Berger to Oregun to vote for him. Those who live in Lagos know how far that is. Yes, I did that because he was the best bet we had to ending the stupidity that Buhari is displaying in the name of leadership.

Atiku is corrupt and Buhari has no brain...I was stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Much as I voted for Atiku, that doesn't in any way mean I won't say it the way it is. I can understand that he's still bitter over his loss, but it doesn't stop him from sending a condolence message from his SM accounts.
then u are just too unstable . So becos u walked long distance to vote him and he did not win or he can as cheated u are out already stabbing him up and down.he has not changed becos he has not visited the victims of collapse building. Op am sorry to say but u are selfish.if I have heard u like this then I won't have asked if Ur parent went .sorry for bringing Ur parents in .
Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by deco22(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2019
APC supporters are just plain dumb, it is clear you guys don't use any social media network apart from nairaland if not you would know that atiku commiserated with the victims on twitter even before President Buhari did so...bunch of nitwits.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by Adekdammy: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2019
contigiency:
Please who knows the way about of Atiku Abubaka? Has he gone back to America? Or has his Twitter handle been shot down? I am disturbed to note that he is yet to condole with the families affected by the Lagos state collapsed building after several days now. We all know that he would have been the first to reach out to the affected families if the presidential election campaign was still on. What has changed? Was the Atiku that we knew before the election different from the real Atiku? Anyone with useful information should please assist to unravel this mystery.

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by Adekdammy: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

My mum and dad did not vie for the position of president, bringing them into this conversation is an insult to them and you wouldn't want me to insult yours.

You probably forgot how he was often responding to current events in the country via his social media handles before the election.

Arakunrin, he did long before pmb responded.

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by tribalistseun: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2019
Adekdammy:

you get time o. Replying that crack head
Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by adekolaelect(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
ellapius:
if u where train Mr. U will shut Ur sentimental brain up . I maintain my stand .did the op mother and father visit the victims? If they have not they he should keep quiet. I am still waiting to see the profit u will in turn make by quoting me.
just to let you know your stupidities

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen. Akpabio Gives Cheques & Educational Materials To Mark End Of Tenure(photo) / There Is Nothing Like "North Central" In English Or Geographical Location / P&ID Scam: The Cabal's Juicy Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.