Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) (28869 Views)

Moet Abebe In A Relationship With Ice Prince For 12 Years / Skales: I Paid Praiz N4,000 To Produce My First Song / Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) by idonhammer: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=Onyi22 post=76697113][/quote]

Re: Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) by Offpoint: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
kingzic:
Are you a salary earner living in lagos?
Are you in need of funds to pursue that project or start up that business you always wanted to?
Are you in need of funds to buy or repair that car of yours?
Or has oga landlord started with his usual house rent disturbance...
I got good news for you......

With Page financial no more insufficient funds...
Get up 5million naira loan in 3hours with a very little interest rate.
No collateral
No guarantor...
And the process is easy as ABC...
Call us now: 080 32 52 58 57...
I'm not a salary earner, can I get a loan of 150k? I'm joining up with 2 others to start up an IT business in lekki, everything is on ground... we need money for office space.

I'll appreciate your reply.
Re: Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) by Superdug321: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) by Hezzyluv: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
U gat me laughing real loud..gringringringringrin
Re: Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) by Godwin5766(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dreyl:
So much grammatical errors
Professor
Re: Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) by PanickMode(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
You no get work sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Enjoying 'Daddyhood' With Pretty Daughter Aliona [photos] / Shan George And Her Son Delnoi Throwback Photo / Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.