Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,674 members, 7,908,753 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:40 AM

Uk Nursing Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Uk Nursing Career (700 Views)

How Do I Switch To Nursing Career? / I Need A Guide On How To Start A Nursing Career / The Do-it-yourself Guide To A Rewarding Nursing Career Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Nursing Career by Uziben: 10:42am On Mar 16, 2019
admission to schools around the world is ongoing. Nurse recruitment to the UK is still on. Get in touch and we will guide you.

Are you a qualified Nurse who wants to work in the UK? Then get in touch now you could be working in the UK sooner than you think.

Do you want to study in the UK? USA, CANADA? Then get in touch now and we will set you on the way.

You can be practising as a nurse in the UNITED KINGDOM soon or studying in the UK soon. Please
ask me how.
WhatsAp me now on 09091476699 to add you in my group.
Re: Uk Nursing Career by egojeny1(f): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
How??
Re: Uk Nursing Career by Uziben: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
egojeny1:
How??
Pls drop ur whatsAp number
Re: Uk Nursing Career by Titugirl(f): 12:30am On Mar 20, 2019
I'm interested
Re: Uk Nursing Career by Uziben: 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Send me massage on WhatsApp to add u

(1) (Reply)

..........the Fear Of Feathers Or Being Tickled By Feathers / Free Guide To Become Big Data Engineer In This 2020 / Make Money Online Through Audio Transcription Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.