Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,102 members, 7,907,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

Guys, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will You Do? (649 Views)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Will You Do? by HeWrites(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2019
You had an agreement with your partner that "No Sex Before Marriage"

On your wedding night you found this.

What will you do?

Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Tupacc: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2019
Would meet a Gynecologist. It’s called a developmental disorders of the female genital tract which can be cause by either genetic mutation or using some sort of bad drugs during pregnancy.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by pansophist(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
Divorce her with immediate effect.

It is dishonest of her not to disclose something as crucially important as this before marriage. And it will be naive of her to think that she can trap me with marriage. And no, I do not want a sexless marriage, nor a woman who cannot conceive my children. So yea.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by lilmax(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
love her till the end of time

so enmotionalcry
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by ojun50(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
Immediately i go use knife dig hole put there
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by xpac01(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
I'll simply wake up from the nightmare.

If I don't wake up, I'll get Rev. Father Mbaka oil anoint my diak then dive straight to the the central point of gravity, by faith the red sea can be divided.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by austyn0(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tupacc:
Would meet a Gynecologist. It’s called a developmental disorders of the female genital tract which can be cause by either genetic mutation or using some sort of bad drugs during pregnancy.

Re: Guys, What Will You Do? by Tupacc: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=austyn0 post=76711556][/quote]

What’s wrong? You look so dull?

(1) (Reply)

Joystick Enlargement / If She Replies This? / Women Who Beg For S3x From Their Men Are Sick Dogs – Relationship Counselor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.