Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts (65389 Views)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Obi Cubana's Wife Reacts To Her Husband's Arrest By The EFCC / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by mubby4real(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
bobokeshington:
Well I think I really don't fit in to this planet Earth anymore. I want to relocate to Jupiter.

I'm OUT

Ngwannu bye bye
Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by nanora: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
The wife is cool! At least she didn't curse wink

If you have not had Hotmail account, it will be easier to start with hotmail.com login

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Ladies In Red Storm Lagos Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.