Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,172 members, 7,939,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

What U Need To Know About Heartbreaki - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What U Need To Know About Heartbreaki (286 Views)

What U Shouldn't Do For A Woman No Matter How U Love Her / U Need A Massage After A Very Busy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What U Need To Know About Heartbreaki by Deloversbed(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
WHAT U NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HEARTBREAKI

March 16, 2019 Leave A Reply Tags: Articles

There are just times you question yourself, you ask why certain things keep on happening to you? Do you deserve this much pain and how come this pain becomes unbearable for you? You walk around pretending you’re happy when deep down inside you’re not! You just want to keep on moving forward as you live life but little things that happen to you makes you slow down or stop.

You’ve heard yourself say out loud that you will get through this. You know you’ve said that way too many times already. And you did! You were able to get over it once, twice. Then it happens again. This time you cannot let yourself let this one go without knowing why. You have been turned down so many times. Often than not, you usually try to understand them and make excuses for them which leaves you hanging. You always have theories that you kept on analyzing before you sleep. “what happened?” “why not me?” “why?”. You never knew the answer. At some point, you just wanted to...continue @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2019/03/what-u-need-to-know-about-heartbreaki.html?m=1

Re: What U Need To Know About Heartbreaki by ladybim0416(f): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm. sometimes you filling like hurting urself, regretting meeting such person. oh boy!!! u can only fill it when you pass true it... it hurt!!!!
Re: What U Need To Know About Heartbreaki by ariyebaba(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
ladybim0416:
Hmmmmmmmm. sometimes you filling like hurting urself, regretting meeting such person. oh boy!!! u can only fill it when you pass true it... it hurt!!!!
cool

(1) (Reply)

My Lady My Lady. / Beware: See Conversations Between Me And An Internet Fraudster(screenshots) / Am Looking For A Serious Relationship .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.