Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,984 members, 7,876,720 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Help! My Honda Bull Dog Auto Not Changing Gear On Time - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help! My Honda Bull Dog Auto Not Changing Gear On Time (1356 Views)

V6 AUTO Honda Bull Dog (lagos Clear ) Never Registerd - 500k {sold} / Super Clean Honda Bull Dog At Reduced Price 460k / Supper Sweet Honda Bull Dog Flying For 500k: Location- Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Honda Bull Dog Auto Not Changing Gear On Time by sirgigs: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2010
House, i need help before Mechanics in Lagos kill me. My Honda Bulldog while moving on the express does not change gear quickly, i noticed this most times while on the express.
I havr driven other Auto cars even with the same Engine capacity and it hasn't been this way.
Anybody in the house that could be of help should be contact me on 08059222748 on what to do.

Thanks
Re: Help! My Honda Bull Dog Auto Not Changing Gear On Time by adanny01(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2010
I had almost the same problem but solved it two weeks ago. In addition the D4 light on the dash was flashing continuously. The problem was a bad sensor as they call it. You can locate them, two set of some small round things attached to the front side of the gear box close to the cooling fan. They are responsible for proper gear change. Have your mechanic wash/service then with injector cleaner. If the problem persist change them.
Re: Help! My Honda Bull Dog Auto Not Changing Gear On Time by seal777(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2010
Having done what the first responder said, have them check your transmission oil in the gear system to know its on normal level and to be sure its not over due for change.

Had same problem with changing and hard shifting, a transmission oil change was all i did and that was all.

(1) (Reply)

Honda 2008 Discussion Continue For N2.4m / Tgsm/gps/gprs Car Security System And Personal Tracking System For Anti-kidnappi / Registered Toyota Camry 2004 @ N980,000.00 Call 08023416552, 08139040039

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.