Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,428 members, 7,901,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Is This True About God? (Screenshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About God? (Screenshots) (4045 Views)

Is This True About Chickens? I Still Don’t Believe It / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
falcon01:
why the f*ck are y'all comparing God with ordinary objects?? in order to prove your garbage you will compare God with anything mcheew does yaris have a mind of its own? does yaris think? is yaris alive? does yaris have consciousness? is there a proof that Toyoda exist if yes you cant even compare him with God since Toyoda is known to have existed and there are lots of proof of his existence.
Gotcha! Couldn't resist! Rule of the World. Creator-creation/creature. You, human, know other humans and less. You must be a God to know a God. But you are a Product, a Creation and always under the power of your Creator like Yaris can be enhanced or destroyed by Toyota.And if you don't like it, Return everything that is not yours to the owner or simply drop them, Then Create yourself, your own world or take another God's own. We your lesser beings will simply follow who wins. Right now God is in Charge, Chairman of the Board, like a president. You can always coup Him out of office.
Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
davien:
Lol... You have locked your critical thinking and thrown away the key.
So God an omnipotent being has something to boast about to the devil?
So much that God will kill jobs wife, kids, servants and destroy his property to prove to the devil what God already knows the answer to

Then gives job new wife and kids? like they are cars that can be replaced. grin

Are you so scared of "blashpemy" that you can't call a spade a spade?

"Critical thinking"- ask questions because you can think up a question (we don't care if its true or not thinking!)The weapon Satan caught you with. A Wickedly Crafty Device to hide the Truth from you and send you on endless pursuit of the truth, so that you see not the Truth, The Evil planted by Philosophy taught in Schools. Compared to the Correct Philosophy - The Truth Thinking!

Truth means that which is established, eternal, Evidenced. I seek Only the Truth. No additions/subtractions/conjectures/opinions. Reasonable practical questions Must flow from the case itself and no more. that is the beginning of knowledge of the Truth.
You are the one giving the story now not the bible. This is hearsay.
Not afraid of blasphemy for the real person who should complain about blasphemy is a very good person and has said He would deal with it when He Wills.

So you have said nothing worthy of response!
Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by davien(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
Dtruthspeaker:

"Critical thinking"- ask questions because you can think up a question (we don't care if its true or not thinking!)The weapon Satan caught you with. A Wickedly Crafty Device to hide the Truth from you and send you on endless pursuit of the truth, so that you see not the Truth, The Evil planted by Philosophy taught in Schools. Compared to the Correct Philosophy - The Truth Thinking!

Truth means that which is established, eternal, Evidenced. I seek Only the Truth. No additions/subtractions/conjectures/opinions. Reasonable practical questions Must flow from the case itself and no more. that is the beginning of knowledge of the Truth.
Not afraid of blasphemy for the real person who should complain about blasphemy is a very good person and has said He would deal with it when He Wills.

Lol... hearsay? That I'm telling you to use your brain as a thinking faculty that it should be and not nod to whatever story that's not consistent with itself says?

Are you that desperate to believe something hopeful that you'll swallow this nonsense?

How did Judas die, did he hang himself or did God strike him down in an open field? grin

The Bible that you're defending like the best thing since sliced bread says both, and believers like you try to patch it up, ignore, downplay it.. grin

God tempts or doesn't tempt? Genesis 22:1 / James 1:13

The fact I want to make clear to you is that it's a flawed religious book, not to be something to base your whole existence on, if you chose to follow it, follow it because its what you want and not for its promises because it's a contradictory mess, if there's any God behind it it must love deception a lot.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by falcon01: 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
Dtruthspeaker:

Gotcha! Couldn't resist! Rule of the World. Creator-creation/creature. You, human, know other humans and less. You must be a God to know a God. But you are a Product, a Creation and always under the power of your Creator like Yaris can be enhanced or destroyed by Toyota.And if you don't like it, Return everything that is not yours to the owner or simply drop them, Then Create yourself, your own world or take another God's own. We your lesser beings will simply follow who wins. Right now God is in Charge, Chairman of the Board, like a president. You can always coup Him out of office.
wow that's nice.. wich among of the thousand Gods are we talking about?
Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by Joyboy1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
ikbnice:
at least, our parents do not have any premonitions about our wrong doing. But what will you say to a parent who gives a bucket that would likely break to a child to go fetch water and afterwards beat the child when the bucket eventually got broken on the way?
God knows that we would sin, why punish us for it again?

Of course we can live without sin if we allow the holy spirit to guide us.
Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
davien:
Lol... hearsay? That I'm telling you to use your brain as a thinking faculty that it should be and not nod to whatever story that's not consistent with itself says?

Are you that desperate to believe something hopeful that you'll swallow this nonsense?

How did Judas die, did he hang himself or did God strike him down in an open field? grin

The Bible that you're defending like the best thing since sliced bread says both, and believers like you try to patch it up, ignore, downplay it.. grin

God tempts or doesn't tempt? Genesis 22:1 / James 1:13

The fact I want to make clear to you is that it's a flawed religious book, not to be something to base your whole existence on, if you chose to follow it, follow it because its what you want and not for its promises because it's a contradictory mess, if there's any God behind it it must love deception a lot.

My point remains unchanged! You seek to ask questions eternally, I test Facts to discover the truths or lies in them. That is the difference between us. And now you have changed the argument from your perceived 'wickedness' of God in the case of Job to saying now that the bible is flawed, which is not the issue on the board now.

Your obvious Bias and Hatred of God is loud and clear and does not allow you reason objectively to discover that which is true. You seek only to condemn God but I stand against you because you can't validly condemn Him and none of your kind has ever been able to so validly convict Him, since the beginning of time, whereas you on the hand,...

So you really have nothing to say.
Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by PrettyEneawan(f): 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHeIp:
then why is he called merciful? no be dictator xtics be that?
Before You Were Form, He Knows You
Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by UnclePrincipal(m): 12:48am On Mar 18, 2019
Dtruthspeaker:

My point remains unchanged! You seek to ask questions eternally, I test Facts to discover the truths or lies in them. That is the difference between us. And now you have changed the argument from your perceived 'wickedness' of God in the case of Job to saying now that the bible is flawed, which is not the issue on the board now.

Your obvious Bias and Hatred of God is loud and clear and does not allow you reason objectively to discover that which is true. You seek only to condemn God but I stand against you because you can't validly condemn Him and none of your kind has ever been able to so validly convict Him, since the beginning of time, whereas you on the hand,...

So you really have nothing to say.

Dude, you're the one with nothing to say.
You're dodging the real question here. How can an omniscient and omnipotent God place a bet when he knows what the future holds?
And why did he gave satan permission to torment job? Are we a pawn to him that he can just do as he pleases ? Or was he just so bored that he decided to use job suffering for his relief? Answer them, don't cover the questions up
Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by PrettyEneawan(f): 5:03am On Mar 18, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHeIp:
then why is he called merciful?
no be dictator xtics be that?
Yea He Is Ever Merciful God And Hes' Patience, God Doesn't Get Angry Easily. Before He Send His Judgement On You There Must Be A Warning, Not Once. Just Like The Time Of Noah. So He Is Still Merciful.
Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by kullozone(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2019
Dtruthspeaker:

Gibberish!

Not a single reasonable word here... I didn't expect any, thoughsmiley
Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:50am On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=UnclePrincipal post=76751232]
You're dodging the real question here. How can an omniscient and omnipotent God place a bet when he knows what the future holds?
And why did he gave satan permission to torment job? Are we a pawn to him that he can just do as he pleases ? Or was he just so bored that he decided to use job suffering for his relief? Answer them, don't cover the questions up[/quote

You have gone back to the beginning of my answer (roundabout argument loading). We all love to boast about the things we are proud of, be it beauty, brains or integrity as in Job's case. We do these things too and we have never seen anything wrong with it but when God does it, you all cry out. Do you yourselves, not oftentimes, see the future and have power, but do you always exercise it? I know the answer is yes, you are sometimes omnipotent and omniscience but you sometimes put them away at your pleasure, like God.

He who exercises his rights can do no wrong.
Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Are we a pawn to him that he can just do as he pleases ? Or was he just so bored that he decided to use job suffering for his relief? Answer them, don't cover the questions up

Do you not tear YOUR drawings, jump on YOUR bed, Lovingly caress YOUR car,etc? You do what you like with YOUR things! Same as He. Yes you are a pawn. You fully exercise your rights over your creation, He does the same.
And to continue means repeating what I have earlier said, as ye have done. He can do no wrong, he who exercises his rights!
Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by ikbnice(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2019
Joyboy1:

Of course we can live without sin if we allow the holy spirit to guide us.
My brother, why will we need the guidance of the holy spirit to run away from sin created by that same holy spirt aka God.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by dukeprince50: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Yea He Is Ever Merciful God And Hes' Patience, God Doesn't Get Angry Easily. Before He Send His Judgement On You There Must Be A Warning, Not Once. Just Like The Time Of Noah. So He Is Still Merciful.
God gets angry easily, same God that said we should forgive someone 77x7 times a day will bring wrath on those guys, I bet none of dem sinned 50times a day.
I do not say God is bad or good, I am of the opinion that there is no God, Bible is created to guide our way not to see it as a religion and fight and kill ourselves, because those that sees Christianity as religion end of destroying things.

Those that are against God sees Christianity as religion, those defending God also sees it as religion.
A God who knows that I'll do something that displeases him can't give me everlasting punishment cos I did what he knows, if he is expecting me to refrain from it even though he was 100% sure its my destiny. Then he is not omniscient cos hes not sure of what I'll do and what I'll not do.
And God should not gimme Jobs punishment cos I'll definitely curse him, kill my children and bless me with more children? wtf, no matter what I'll never get over d pains of loosing someone dear to me
Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by dukeprince50: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2019
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you not tear YOUR drawings, jump on YOUR bed, Lovingly caress YOUR car,etc? You do what you like with YOUR things! Same as He. Yes you are a pawn. You fully exercise your rights over your creation, He does the same.
And to continue means repeating what I have earlier said, as ye have done. He can do no wrong, he who exercises his rights!
lol, those drawings got no emotions, I have emotions, I cry, I feel pains, I get injuries that leaves scars, I have a heart, do not compare me to a drawing
Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by PrettyEneawan(f): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=dukeprince50 post=76757428]God gets angry easily, same God that said we should forgive someone 77x7 times a day will bring wrath on those guys, I bet none of dem sinned 50times a day.
I do not say God is bad or good, I am of the opinion that there is no God, Bible is created to guide our way not to see it as a religion and fight and kill ourselves, because those that sees Christianity as religion end of destroying things.

Those that are against God sees Christianity as religion, those defending God also sees it as religion.
A God who knows that I'll do something that displeases him can't give me everlasting punishment cos I did what he knows, if he is expecting me to refrain from it even though he was 100% sure its my destiny. Then he is not omniscient cos hes not sure of what I'll do and what I'll not do.
And God should not gimme Jobs punishment cos I'll definitely curse him, kill my children and bless me with more children? wtf, no matter what I'll never get over d pains of loosing som lipsrsealed[quote author=dukeprince50 post=76757428]God gets angry easily, same God that said we should forgive someone 77x7 times a day will bring wrath on those guys, I bet none of dem sinned 50times a day.

And God should not gimme Jobs punishment cos I'll definitely curse him, kill my children and bless me with more children? wtf, no matter what I'll never get over d pains of loosing som
Re: Is This True About God? (Screenshots) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=dukeprince50 post=76757496]lol, those drawings got no emotions, I have emotions, I cry, I feel pains, I get injuries that leaves scars, I have a heart, do not compare me to a drawing[/quote

You are a live drawing, boy. In other words you would prefer to be the paper or thing other creations play with. In this world, a creation is either, what we call a living thing or not a living thing or even a combination of both. Too bad, another law, a creation can not tell his Creator, what he shall create or not create, how he shall create..., when he shall create....,you can continue it for me.

Sorry about your emotions being thrashed up & down, that's what Always happens when you go against your creator.

We creatures who have chosen to work with and for our Creator, We are Very Fine and having a Real Blast.
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choi! #ara_kwuoto! Slay Queen Exposes Her 'watermelon' In Prank Gone Wrong (vid) / I Found Out That My Husband’s Side Chic Is My Sister – Wife Laments / NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.