Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,375 members, 7,940,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Actress Iyaboojo’s Daughter Publicly Apologises To Her For Celebrating Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Iyaboojo’s Daughter Publicly Apologises To Her For Celebrating Her (618 Views)

Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul / Actresss Iyaboojo Secretly Marries New Baby Daddy / 'forgive Me' Tonto Dikeh Publicly Apologises To Friend, Then Takes A Swipe At He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Iyaboojo’s Daughter Publicly Apologises To Her For Celebrating Her by Made4naijalove: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Actress #IyaboOjo’s sober daughter publicly apologises to her for celebrating her 18th birthday at a strip club

She wrote

Dear Mummy @iyaboojofespris , this message is to sincerely apologize for my action.I would never want to intentionally break your trust or hurt your feelings.I love you and I never take the things you do for me for granted.I acknowledge that my actions were very wrong and I want to assure you that there would never be a repetition of such actions. Please from the bottom of my heart I am sorry, and I sincerely hope that the trust you have in me is not broken .❤️�

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/03/actress-iyabo-ojos-daughter-publicly-apologises-to-her-for-celebrating-her-18th-birthday-at-a-strip-club/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Actress Iyaboojo’s Daughter Publicly Apologises To Her For Celebrating Her by Made4naijalove: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
wink
Re: Actress Iyaboojo’s Daughter Publicly Apologises To Her For Celebrating Her by Barney11: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
If I hear!All planned well.What do we know? cheesy
Re: Actress Iyaboojo’s Daughter Publicly Apologises To Her For Celebrating Her by Olalan(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
So they think we are all stupid as they are
Re: Actress Iyaboojo’s Daughter Publicly Apologises To Her For Celebrating Her by ellahzy(f): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
No be the same house una dey stay? or can't you call your mum? what's all these Instagram serenre again? undecided
Re: Actress Iyaboojo’s Daughter Publicly Apologises To Her For Celebrating Her by harkandey(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
after all they'll say it's planned

Re: Actress Iyaboojo’s Daughter Publicly Apologises To Her For Celebrating Her by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dis one too don sabi do publicity stunt...Nawa oooo
Re: Actress Iyaboojo’s Daughter Publicly Apologises To Her For Celebrating Her by ObaKlaz: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tip of the iceberg. That's just a sign of what to expect in the years ahead. The apprentice olosho is raring to go! Soon, she'd be exchanging blows with her mom over Ambode. If something is wrong with a b.i.t.c.h, she'd pass it on to her pup.
Re: Actress Iyaboojo’s Daughter Publicly Apologises To Her For Celebrating Her by queensera(f): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Tip of the iceberg. That's just a sign of what to expect in the years ahead. The apprentice olosho is raring to go! Soon, she'd be exchanging blows with her mom over Ambode. If something is wrong with a b.i.t.c.h, she'd pass it on to her pup.

(1) (Reply)

The Second Passport /second Citizenship: How Important / Drake Snubs The Private Jet League, Gets Himself A Customized Private Airplane / Lady Spotted Twerking On A Grass, As Crowd Cheers Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.