Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,959 members, 7,922,372 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:32 AM

Seeking True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seeking True Love (351 Views)

Finding true love / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce / Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking True Love by Esemuze(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
I wear the shoes,I know where it pains.you are free to castigate, laugh at me or comment to tear me down,I don't care all I seek is a lady that is respectful,caring, Christlike, loving and homely who is ready to love A SINGLE DAD,if you are interested just send me a text 09059164020
I won't stop until I find that special person!!!
Re: Seeking True Love by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
if you cant find a good woman in real life, i doubt you will find one on NL (of all places)...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking True Love by flokii: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Oshey! legend of the seeker grin
Re: Seeking True Love by harkandey(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
someone Just said legend of the seaker grin grin grin

this one weak me oo.

don't mind people's over here bro, I'm sure that there's a lot of lady's that want the same thing as you do, just that it's rare to find that here on nairaland.
Re: Seeking True Love by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
You don't seek love, it finds you.

(1) (Reply)

18 21st Century Business Ideas. / Shocking;man Sets Neighbour’s House On Fire For Refusing To Have Sex With Him / Download Or Stream Video Which One Consume More Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.