Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Guys Wants Faces Not Puss*es - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Wants Faces Not Puss*es (838 Views)

Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Non Virgins - The Bigger/fat The Guy Is? The Wider Ur Puss-y Hole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Wants Faces Not Puss*es by Onyeka64(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Good day pals, this topic sounds crazy but its the simple truth.One issue some ladies complain about their partners or scared about is the issue of "cheating". How can we explain that Jazee cheated on beyonce, A guy see a pretty lady, spends time and money to win her love, sometimes takes risk just to show he cares, at the end he cheats. i have read articles of husbands thinking about other ladies while having intercourse with their wives,the truth is they dont picture a different pussy, they imagine a different face. A man came to a fertility clinic with his wife, and the doctor needed a sample of his semen. he was take to a private corner to jerk off and the wife was around to assist, shockingly he couldnt get an erection "situational impotency" i guess after spending some much time the a nurse volunteered to help in a minute,in a minute the erection appeared and ejaculation followed.the man was asked to come back in four days time.
fast forward to day 4.he arrived with his wife,this time he was asked to stay in adark room,and then wait for the same pretty nurse, after a while he felt a hand on his zip and immediately the erection appear. while enjoying the maasage on his joystick he donated more than the required sample. the light switch was on and he realized it was his wife and not the nurse.
i had love to continue this topic but typing is not my thing.and depending the responds i get from you guys

1 Like

Re: Guys Wants Faces Not Puss*es by flokii: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
Speak for yourself alone..
Re: Guys Wants Faces Not Puss*es by youngest85(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
Actually, guys want boobs not pussay
Re: Guys Wants Faces Not Puss*es by harkandey(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
not everybody bro, what enjoyment can you receive from fat p***y,
Re: Guys Wants Faces Not Puss*es by Onyeka64(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
youngest85:
Actually, guys want boobs not pussay
cossy"s relationship is the best ryt?
Re: Guys Wants Faces Not Puss*es by oglalasioux(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Onyeka64:
Good day pals, this topic sounds crazy but its the simple truth.One issue some ladies complain about their partners or scared about is the issue of "cheating". How can we explain that Jazee cheated on beyonce, A guy see a pretty lady, spends time and money to win her love, sometimes takes risk just to show he cares, at the end he cheats. i have read articles of husbands thinking about other ladies while having intercourse with their wives,the truth is they dont picture a different pussy, they imagine a different face. A man came to a fertility clinic with his wife, and the doctor needed a sample of his semen. he was take to a private corner to jerk off and the wife was around to assist, shockingly he couldnt get an erection "situational impotency" i guess after spending some much time the a nurse volunteered to help in a minute,in a minute the erection appeared and ejaculation followed.the man was asked to come back in four days time.
fast forward to day 4.he arrived with his wife,this time he was asked to stay in adark room,and then wait for the same pretty nurse, after a while he felt a hand on his zip and immediately the erection appear. while enjoying the maasage on his joystick he donated more than the required sample. the light switch was on and he realized it was his wife and not the nurse.
i had love to continue this topic but typing is not my thing.and depending the responds i get from you guys

Interesting story. Does this suggest we are naturally wired to taste different partners? Don't you think sexual liberation (Bleep anyone you want) will solve the world's problems?

(1) (Reply)

Futo Foursome Sex: Police Confirm Death Of Third Student / She Smiled When I Sent Her These Hot Photos. / Importance Of Money In Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.