Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,753 members, 7,892,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

What Is Nuros All About ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Nuros All About ? (414 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Nuros All About ? by bmegng: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
Make money online using the best online investment platform in Nigeria, with great investment plans that suit even low income earners. Now you can start making money while you sleep and also Send money, pay on your terms and shop easily via the use of email all with Nuros. https://www.nuros.com.ng

Re: What Is Nuros All About ? by greatnaija01: 12:21am On Mar 17, 2019
THE SITE IS VERY BAD.... there are many things wrong with the site.

1) POOR USER-INTERFACE...

2) NOT USER FRIENDLY= a stranger is not even able to see the investment plans... IF I HAVE TO REGISTER BEFORE I CAN SEE WHAT YOU OFFER... THEN ITS USELESS.

3) LINKS ARE NOT WORKING. = pls stop advertising site that has not done its homework in making sure things work.

4) FAQ is so so POOR and not informative enough.

5) NO PHYSICAL ADDRESS: this is a red flag for scam o.

with all these points... I KNOW YOUR INVESTMENT IS NOT REGISTERED and can shut down and cart away with people's money.

bmegng:
Make money online using the best online investment platform in Nigeria, with great investment plans that suit even low income earners. Now you can start making money while you sleep and also Send money, pay on your terms and shop easily via the use of email all with Nuros. https://www.nuros.com.ng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rumbles In Lagos APC, As LASAA Boss, Sanusi Lambasts Senator Yayi / Ibadan Court Rejects Gtbankā€™s Move To Stop Innoson From Taking Over / Wooden And Wood-like Pvc Floor Now In Abuja, Lagos. Fracan Interior Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.