Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,287 members, 7,943,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Why I Rejected The 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Rejected The 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual (280 Views)

‘I'm Still A Virgin’ – BBNaija Alex Unusual Reveals (Photo) / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Rejected The 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by donaldeke(m): 6:42am On Mar 17, 2019
It first came as a rumour. And when it was revealed on social media that an ex-Big Brother Naija contestant, Alexandra Amuche, also known as Alex Unusual, rejected a gift of a 2018 Range Rover SUV on her birthday last month, it was hard to believe.

Alex in a recent chat with newsmen said it was true she rejected the car gift. She stated, “I rejected the first car I received on my birthday. For me, it was not just about the gift but where it was coming from.

The second car given to me was from love. Responsible fans put their money together to get me the car, while the former was from someone who liked me. It is okay to like me but I didn’t feel it was right to collect a car from an admirer.

He could decide to collect the car from me anytime he felt like.

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/rejected-2018-range-rover-birthday-gift-alex-unusual/

(1) (Reply)

Galey True Rockfm Calabar / Sharp Toks 2015 Toyota Highlander @ 8.5m / American DJ, Diablo Detained By Police After Posting A Suicidal Letter On Social

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.