Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,710 members, 7,882,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? (671 Views)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by Omooba77: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2019
Can you vouch for your Pastor if he is accussed of any wrong doings?
Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by Northwave(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2019
Question is : is he not human??
Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by Shelumiel: 7:56am On Mar 17, 2019
The best of a man is a man
Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by Larryfest(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2019
God forbid!!! I will rather vouch for an herbalist than a pastor..
Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by Destined2win: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2019
People forget that Pastors are humans, and humans are fallible

1 Like

Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by Baawaa(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2019
To some extent,
Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by KevMitnick: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2019
No no no no no... He is first human before being a pastor. He has desires and needs. He is weak, he is lustful and has anger. But God chose him yeah? So I just respect the man from a distance. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by orisa37: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2019
No. He is human. He is as selfish as Pastor and Sheik Osinbajo and Buhari respectively.
Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by Omooba77: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2019
Yes, they are men, but should be our Epistle we see
Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
lool Most pastors of today are conmen and fraudsters.
Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by Omooba77: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
lool Most pastors of today are conmen and fraudsters.
Few not most sir!
Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by Omooba77: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2019
Dont put your trust in man, but you can vouche for them because by their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by bentwood85(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2019
Northwave:
Question is : is he not human??
We ain't talking about him being human..The Bible make us to understand that Christians are Christlike beings... And when you are Christlike you are righteous before the sight of God and you have the power to overcome temptation..... If your pastor is mere human and not christlike, well I am sorry to tell you that he is off the devil...
Any disciple,pastors etc,Who are leaders in the christiandom ought to be free from sin...

Please read Galatians 5:19-25....
Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by Grace001: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2019
I don’t even have a pastor... But I’d rather vouch for an IFA PRIEST who is not a hypocrite about his religion than to vouch for a PASTOR who is an hypocrite. Who still secretly visit a herbalist whenever they have a serious problem beyond medical treatment or personal issue, or for power to do wonders and miracles.
Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by Omooba77: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Grace001:
I don’t even have a pastor... But I’d rather vouch for an IFA PRIEST who is not a hypocrite about his religion than to vouch for a PASTOR who is an hypocrite. Who still secretly visit a herbalist whenever they have a serious problem beyond medical treatment or personal issue, or for power to do wonders and miracles.
Not all Pastors sir, I know my Pastor!
Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by Grace001: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2019
Omooba77:

Not all Pastors sir, I know my Pastor!

Knowing your pastor is different from vouching for him. That’s understandable sir

1 Like

Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by Omooba77: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2019
Grace001:

Knowing your pastor is different from vouching for him. That’s understandable sir

Lets say someone said your Pastor did ths and that, can you defend him until the allegation are proved not to be so?
Re: Can You Vouch For Your Pastor? by dankol: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Vouch for who?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked... Nada.. If I mistakenly vouch for one.. Its not because he is a pastor.. But I know him personally.. But the fact that he is a pastor reduces his chances of being vouched for.. In short.. I no fit

(1) (Reply)

Congolese Men And Women Go Wild After Seeing A Low Budget "Jesus" (Photos) / COZA: How To Prevent Your Pastor From Raping You / A Lady Embrace Islam In Bida, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.