Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,891 members, 7,949,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Thank You Anchor Auto, This Is Amazing...... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thank You Anchor Auto, This Is Amazing...... (782 Views)

This Is Amazing! !! This Mercedes Benz Is Driving Itself As Seen In This Video / Auto Guru, Please Help. / Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Anchor Auto, This Is Amazing...... by popplm(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2019
" HONESTY... INTEGRITY..... RESPECT.... EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE...... are the words that come to mind and best describe my recent experience with a total stranger with a Monica, "ANCHOR84" here on Nairaland. It all started here in Auto section of Nairaland few weeks ago, January 20 to be specific. My post to swap my old used Nigeria cars for a tokunbo Honda Pilot SUV 2004 attracted him. He called my number and introduced him self as an Auto dealer on the platform that buys and import vehicle from USA, he offered to help not considering the Value of my old cars. He offered to help buy my dream car from USA, do the shipping, clearing and delivery to my house in Ile-Ife, Osun state.

I was scared at first but I took the bold step and sold one of the old car and sent the money to him (without ever seeing him) when he was about to make the shipping of the SUV he bought for me. The amazing part of my story is that this dude purchased Non-Accidented or salvaged 2006 for me instead of the agreed 2004 Model without asking for additional payment. He handled the clearing here in Nigeria and delivered the car to me in my town fully serviced free of charge all within 30 days.

My tokunbo SUV is so neat that I receive a lot of remarks and looks, a few people wondered if I had won a lottery when I pulled up in my neat vehicle. Many were socked when I said it was 2006 foreign used car, people said it looked like it just came off the showroom floor. I said that is what you get when you deal with honest individual like ANCHOR AUTO.

Thank again so much ANCHOR AUTO, I am really enjoying it and I can assure you of further patronage.

CC: Anchor84

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Business Proposal In Transport Business For Serious Person / Truck Of The Week / Good Auto Shop Within Warri/effurun For Electrical Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.