Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:43 AM

Read How Sex Affect Your Brain Both Positively And Negatively - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Read How Sex Affect Your Brain Both Positively And Negatively (1397 Views)

Memes That Will Make You Laugh And Get Your Brain Thinking Of Your Mom / How Can Having Sex Negatively Effect My University Performance? / Read How To Apply And Win The Chevening Scholarships In The UK As A Nigerian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read How Sex Affect Your Brain Both Positively And Negatively by Saoyewole7890(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
This is a significant number because it represents how many times humans have sexual intercourse on a daily basis. It is a number that alludes to something a vast majority of us already know — people love having sex.When it comes to humans, sex is incredibly fascinating, because save for dolphins and Bonobos (an ape relative) we are pretty much the only species that has sex for pleasure rather than just strictly purpose.

Read more on the article on www.myhealthgist.com
Re: Read How Sex Affect Your Brain Both Positively And Negatively by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
you say read, i opened to read now you're referring me to another crappy link.. WTF is wrong with you guys

3 Likes

Re: Read How Sex Affect Your Brain Both Positively And Negatively by galadima77(m): 6:38am On Mar 18, 2019
R2bees:
you say read, i opened to read now you're referring me to another crappy link.. WTF is wrong with you guys

You dey mind them?

1 Like

Re: Read How Sex Affect Your Brain Both Positively And Negatively by BIGGIE121(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oponu

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Universities And Their Current School Fees (2019) / Lecturers Needed At Oduduwa University / PHOTO: Nairalander Gets Global Recognition From Commonwealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.