Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Checkout these stunning new photos of Zahra Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout these stunning new photos of Zahra Buhari (1151 Views)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) / Zahra, Julius Agwu's Daughter Graduates From Primary School (Photos) / Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout these stunning new photos of Zahra Buhari by megist80: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2019
Zahra Buhari, the daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari is one beautiful woman.

Taking to her social media page, Zahra shared new stunning images of herself dressed in a Northern outfit while penning a short post to reveal more about herself.

According to her;

“I adjust my crown as though it’s made of gold and diamonds, but what this crown is made of is way more than that.
My religion, traditions…everything that makes me who I am today is in the very fabric of this crown. It’s my identity.

A Nigerian, a Northern Nigerian woman. A mother, a wife, a daughter and a sister. And nothing, and I mean nothing stands in the way of my dreams, In sha Allah.”

Such beauty.

More photos below;

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/checkout-these-stunning-new-photos-of-zahra-buhari/

Cc ;lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Checkout these stunning new photos of Zahra Buhari by megist80: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2019
See More Stunning Photos HERE

Chaii our money ooh grin

Re: Checkout these stunning new photos of Zahra Buhari by Kenedy16(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Checkout these stunning new photos of Zahra Buhari by Prettyvicc: 7:35am On Mar 18, 2019
smiley
Re: Checkout these stunning new photos of Zahra Buhari by frommee0: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Checkout these stunning new photos of Zahra Buhari by Kenzico(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2019

I swear her Lips are becoming bigger and bigger

I don't know what my mind is telling me
Re: Checkout these stunning new photos of Zahra Buhari by Unlimitk(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2019
Imagine just tearing her clothes and suck her breast.

Oooo I wanna fukk Muslims girls.

Any Muslim girl who wants to fukk ,send me email
Re: Checkout these stunning new photos of Zahra Buhari by frommee0: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2019
grin
Unlimitk:
Imagine just tearing her clothes and suck her breast.

Oooo I wanna fukk Muslims girls.

Any Muslim girl who wants to fukk ,send me email
Re: Checkout these stunning new photos of Zahra Buhari by frommee0: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood's Star, Dayo Amusa's Fiance Revealed / Sex Workers Make More Money Than Bankers – Rapper Erigga / King Patrick, Davido To Battle In Court Today Over Peruzzi’s Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.