Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,306 members, 7,947,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Revelation! Revelation! Revelation! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation! Revelation! Revelation! (752 Views)

Revelation: The Mystery Of Heaven And Hell / Latest Revelation About Pastor Ajanaku / Jesus Has No Sword In His Mouth. Understanding Revelation 1:16 And 2:16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation! Revelation! Revelation! by richbigman(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2010
God is about to send darkness to anyone who fail to observe 8 days fasting and prayers to avert calamity.Becos God anger is upon all sinner in this world.God reveal this to me (Kenneth Osuji) in my dream. it a reality. Pls help to send this message to your love ones home n abroad
Re: Revelation! Revelation! Revelation! by naijacutee(f): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2010
False prophet!
- God will not send calamity to anyone because they did not fast, without an intended purpose. Nigeria is a third world country with leaders who fear money more than they fear God, so calamity will ALWAYS happen. Tell us, if you are prophet that on the 10th of September, a trailer will explode in a marketplace or something and we should fast and pray to prevent this - that is more believable.
- My God is not a God of putting fear and confusion in people, as you are intending to do. You so-called christians take the grace of God for granted and think you can preach anything from your corrupt heads, anyhow, while acting holier than everyone, calling Gods name in every sentence. It is vipers like you that Jesus warned about. Better go and repent and stop allowing the devil use you. I don't even know why you posted this in the business section. Next, you'll be emailing people and asking them to pay for special prayers.
Re: Revelation! Revelation! Revelation! by Jenwitemi(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2010
^^^^ Nigerian leaders "FEAR" money? From whence did you get this great fallacious lie?
Re: Revelation! Revelation! Revelation! by MadMax1(f): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2010
She obviously meant they have no fear of God but revere money more than God; it counts for more; they reckon with money more; they worship it, money is their God, etc. Of all the things you saw here, that was the great fallacious lie? Ah well. Just hopped in to see what the revelation!revelation!revelation! was. Wasn't disappointed at all.
Re: Revelation! Revelation! Revelation! by seyibrown(f): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2010
richbigman:

[b]God is about to send darkness to anyone who fail to observe 8 days fasting and prayers to avert calamity.Becos God anger is upon all sinner in this world.[/b]God reveal this to me (Kenneth Osuji) in my dream. it a reality. Pls help to send this message to your love ones home n abroad

Kenneth, perhaps, you'd like to explain further!
Re: Revelation! Revelation! Revelation! by Jenwitemi(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2010
What i dislike most is the false use of words. If "REVERENCE" of money is what is meant, then why use the word "FEAR" which carries a totally different energy and meaning along with it? People should be extremely careful how they choose the words they want to use to convey anything. The wrong use of words can do a big damage to the subconscious when such words are misused often enough. If reverence is what is meant, then the verb, "to revere", should be used. Makes things a whole lot easier.
Mad_Max:

She obviously meant they have no fear of God but revere money more than God; it counts for more; they reckon with money more; they worship it, money is their God, etc. Of all the things you saw here, that was the great fallacious lie? Ah well. Just hopped in to see what the revelation!revelation!revelation! was. Wasn't disappointed at all.
Re: Revelation! Revelation! Revelation! by naijacutee(f): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2010
Jenwitemi:

What i dislike most is the false use of words. If "REVERENCE" of money is what is meant, then why use the word "FEAR" which carries a totally different energy and meaning along with it? People should be extremely careful how they choose the words they want to use to convey anything. The wrong use of words can do a big damage to the subconscious when such words are misused often enough. If reverence is what is meant, then the verb, "to revere", should be used. Makes things a whole lot easier.

And what I dislike about your post is your inappropriate use of words. If "UNSUITABLE use of words" is what is meant, then why use the word "FALSE" which carries a totally different energy and meaning along with it? One dictionary definition of the word "false" is "not true or correct; erroneous". My choice of words in the post were not erroneous, they were an alternative.  People should be extremely careful how they choose the words they want to use to convey anything. The wrong use of words can do a big damage to the subconscious when such words are misused often enough. If unsuitable is what is meant, then the verb, "unsuitable" should be used. Makes things a whole lot easier.

There is nothing false about my use of words. One word can be used to mean different things in different contexts. My choice of the word "fear" was used in the context of reverence (as you rightly pointed out), and it would take a unique ability to misunderstand this (unless of course someone was trying to display their great but limited wealth of linguistic knowledge). One of 9 dictionary definitions of the word "fear" is "
to have reverential awe of ". Like I said, it would be difficult to misunderstand the word as used in this context as you would agree with me that it would be utterly ridiculous to assume that I meant that Nigerian leaders fear money, as they would fear death. I'm sure that explanation will not cross the minds of 9 out of 10 people who read my post.

(Special thanks to MadMax, for being one of the 9 out of ten :-))

Anyway, that's enough derailing of the thread for one day!
Re: Revelation! Revelation! Revelation! by mazaje(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2010
richbigman:

God is about to send darkness to anyone who fail to observe 8 days fasting and prayers to avert calamity.Becos God anger is upon all sinner in this world.God reveal this to me (Kenneth Osuji) in my dream. it a reality. Pls help to send this message to your love ones home n abroad

Another DELUDED fellow. . . . .
Re: Revelation! Revelation! Revelation! by philip0906(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2010
^^
u have seen where 2 run 4 cover I guess? grin grin
@op
well done u hear? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Endtime Trumpet #3 Possibly Sounded In 1986 / CAN(christian ass. Of nigeria) President Interview On Islamic Banking And Other Related Issues / A Form Of Godliness Denying The Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.