Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,104 members, 7,967,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:53 AM

Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings (51101 Views)

Two Men Steal A Toyota Corolla From Abuja Mosque During Juma'at Prayer (Photos) / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
themosthigh:
This guy is a very wicked person. I wonder what believers in the religion of peace have done to derserve this kind of hatred. The only thing we have to ever done in this world is to spread peace throughout the world. If one people will understand that what we want is peace in the world through Islam, they will embrace Islam enmasse. The biggest mistake that happened in Nigeria is that the Usman dan fodio did not completely spread peace all over the Nigeria, from the barren deserts to the lush green swamp of the bayelsa, giving room to Oyibos to spread their own. See how peaceful completely Muslim countries like Senegal is.
you comment has no sense at all... it's only Senegal u see. what about somalia, irag, Afghanistan, Iran, Sudan, and the middle east? in Nigeria is not the so called places u claim Dan foldio spead the jihad that re facing crises
Everybody knows there's nothing peaceful about Islam ... tell that ur deceived illiterates

1 Like

Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by Philipssg: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
themosthigh:
This guy is a very wicked person. I wonder what believers in the religion of peace have done to derserve this kind of hatred. The only thing we have to ever done in this world is to spread peace throughout the world. If one people will understand that what we want is peace in the world through Islam, they will embrace Islam enmasse. The biggest mistake that happened in Nigeria is that the Usman dan fodio did not completely spread peace all over the Nigeria, from the barren deserts to the lush green swamp of the bayelsa, giving room to Oyibos to spread their own. See how peaceful completely Muslim countries like Senegal is.

Lol.

Yemen and Iraq are also Muslim countries. Borno, zamfara, yobe etc. are mostly muslim states.

May the kind of peace they enjoy visit you and your family insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by Anonymous42(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
themosthigh:
Yes oo,very peaceful,even Syria and Libya.

1 Like

Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
In Everything We Do In Life We Should Remember Al-Jannah Or Paradise, Killing Is NOT The Solution
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
MyGeneration:
I wish this man will be tracked, hunted down by the Nigerian army and prosecuted for hate speech. All these idiots who go around the internet talking anyhow should and must be dealt with.
I don't really support the killings of anyone be it Muslims or Christians, but I think the army have better things to do than tracking thing guy down.
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
themosthigh:
Funny you, what about, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc.

1 Like

Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by kareemkamil(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
All this religion violence we are experiencing today are cause by our religious leaders, e.g Oyedepo, Adeboye & some Islamic religion leader. Until we say no to them Nigeria will move forward. Useless Ocultic people.
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by deleskizy: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
That he-goat needs to be detained for questioning. Who knows, he might be planning one/giving someone an ideal. That is it normally start!!!
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by ernieboy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jamodeen95:
From day 1 we knew dat xtians & other so-called religions hate muslims. i am a proud muslim till my last breath. *spits on haters face*
were u expecting love from people u hate?
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by Onlyonebuhari: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
mekaboy:
BBokoharam bomb churches, destroy mosques, abduct children, kill people, collect ransom and you people celebrate them.

Then one guy makes a comment on social media and he becomes the face of terror.

How many of the terrorists who kill soldiers, abduct children on.a daily have you posted?

Is his comment responsible for the IDP camps all over the North?

If you are looking for a reason to start your regular violence and killing, then you can go ahead already.

If you are among Boko Haram that bomb most and destroy Muslim populated northeast please show your identity.
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by Onlyonebuhari: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
charliboy654:

Funny you, what about, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc.
They aren't not in peace because of America interest in their oil. They built terror to confront these countries.

1 Like

Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by jayextra(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
themosthigh:
Islamization kee u there fuuu!!

When Our Lord Jesus said 'it is finished' he was referring to ur watery brain.

Pls enroll in d closest almajiri schools to avoid further murder of English.
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by Bellotelli: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
mekaboy:
BBokoharam bomb churches, destroy mosques, abduct children, kill people, collect ransom and you people celebrate them.

How many of the terrorists who kill soldiers, abduct children on.a daily have you posted?

If you are looking for a reason to start your regular violence and killing, then you can go ahead already.

Just listen to ur defense of stupidity. show me where any Muslim has ever suggest any attack to be carried out on churches or anywhere. the highest form of extremism is that which reside in ur heart... shame be onto u nd ur generation.

1 Like

Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
I'm sure he is a Christian

1 Like

Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by kikake: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Since 1960?! grin

Ponder over this carefully.

If only Nnamdi Azikiwe was Nigeria's first Prime minister, an IGBO and a CHRISTIAN, murdered in a coup organised by FULANI SOLDIERS who were MUSLIMS all because they can't tolerate an IGBO and a CHRISTIAN Prime minister. And then out of the DARKNESS and EVIL of their hearts, they declared to DIS-UNITE themselves from Nigeria to form their own CALIPHATE, governed by SHARIA LAW, in a SUPPOSITION that they themselves, FULANIS are of JEWISH , sorry I mean ARAB origin.

Plunging the country to a BLOODY CIVIL WAR all for their own SELFISH GAINS and SUPPERIORITY COMPLEX.

Truth be told, the VERY ROOT of Nigeria's unending problems LIES is the fact that just 6 years after this supposedly GREAT COUNTRY, NIGERIA got her Independence, a COUP DOMINATED BY ,'CHRISTIAN OFFICERS' BY FACT AND TRUTH as its plotters, TRUNCATED THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA FROM ACHIEVING GREATNESS.

A coup which cost the life of Nigeria's FIRST prime minister a MUSLIM, A FULANI (Hausa) killed in cold blood, became the very beginning of Nigeria's INSTABILITY of which NIGERIA is still BLEEDING AT ITS FEET till date.

After the failed coup by CHRISTIAN OFFICERS,

"Biafra's attempt to leave Nigeria resulted in
the Nigerian Civil War . The state was formally recognised by Gabon , Haiti , Ivory Coast ,Tanzania and Zambia . Other nations, which did not give official recognition BUT PROVIDED SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE TO BIAFRA, included Israel, France, Spain , Portugal , Norway, Rhodesia, South Africa and the Vatican City . Biafra also received aid from non-state actors , including Joint Church Aid , Holy Ghost Fathers of
Ireland, and under their direction Caritas
International, MarkPress and U.S. Catholic
Relief Services."
SOURCE: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

JUST CHECKOUT THE LIST OF THE SPONSORS OF THE PREDOMINATLY CHRISTIAN IGBO DURING THE CIVIL WAR WHICH SUCCEEDED A FAILED DOMINANTLY CHRISTIAN MILITARY COUP THAT KILLED NIGERIA'S PRIME MINISTER THAT WAS A MUSLIM, WHEN NIGERIA WAS JUST 6 YEARS OLD AT SUCH INITIAL STATE OF FORGING THE FOUNDATION FOR THE GREATNESS OF A NATION.

Let us put it to PERSPECTIVE again.

Assuming Nigeria's first Prime Minister was Nnamdi Kanu and the first coup plotted was by Muslim officers from Northern Nigeria precisely FULANIS and then followed by a civil war supported by Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan and other so called MUSLIM COUNTRIES what comes to mind?!

JIHAD OF COURSE!!! DO YOU GET THE PICTURE?!

BUT HAVE YOU EVER PICTURED OUR REALITY OF THE CIVIL WAR AS CHRISTIAN FANATISM?! PERHAPS JEWISH FANATISM MAKES MORE SENSE.

The TRUTH is, this country would NOT have become a mess if the Christian dominated East had chosen peace, UNITY and progress and NOT SELFISH ENDS.

HOW COULD A PEOPLE BE SO BLIND TO THEIR FANATICAL PROWESS WHICH THEY STILL EXHIBIT TILL THIS DAY?!

Is it true Nnamdi Kanu is in Saudi Arabia or in Isreal?!

I hope you are able to comprehend the above.

Comprehend which?

You rambled over too many things as you seem to believe only in yourself.

Did you not celebrate adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system by 12 northern Nigeria states in a pluralistic religious country?

Boko Haram emerged shortly after the adoption and says it's fighting for a new country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, did you not hear Boko saying that?

Before the 1966 military coup, how many hundreds of Eastern Nigerians had been killed in northern Nigeria as you believed Nigeria was being built earlier?

Kwontinue to believe only in yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by larryhills: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
mekaboy:

u talk sense my brother. Z d mass killing in new zealand somewhere near wot z apnin in d north? Wot we av in d north z uncountable mass masacre n no one z talkin. #IloveTRUMP
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by blindjustice13(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
OCTAVO:

So that justifies bombing people praying in Mosque??

OMG! How did we get here?
let me tell you how we got here, when churches get bombed no Muslim leader publicly comes out to condemn it.They all keep quiet meaning passive approval. For years this has gone on,its amazing How all of a sudden Islamic leaders have suddenly become vocal shouting islamophobia at the top of their lungs when they have been num all this while. Its shows they couldn't careless if their brothers and sisters bomb non-muslims to high heavens so long as the target is not on their backs.

Its really shocking that they Now feel scared,but the rest of the world has been scared of them all this while.How the hunter has become the hunted. Let them feel how it tastes like to have a target on your back because of your religion. They are not the only ones who know how to kill so called "infidels".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
tit 4 tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat

1 Like

Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by BusinessHub1: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
They only need one excuse to unleash mayhem... An atmosphere of peace is not conducive for them
Exactly my thoughts! But it’s not nice, at all.
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by BusinessHub1: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
dominique:
I'm 99.9% certain that's a fake account with a fake profile photo
Possibility is high dear, I believe you
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by MightySparrow: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
yrex01:
what is d meaning of hallelujah ? Find out n tell me how its related to miracle u claim.
Praise YHWH the miracle worker, the most merciful, the all powerful. (NOT the kind of mercy of a**ah that make some adherents kill those who are not muslims

2 Likes

Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by DerideGull(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
The Muslim started the terrorism of worship place, In fact, the Muslim started the terrorism of mass massacre thanks to PLO. I guess this must informed certain goons that nobody holds monopoly in terrorism.
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by DerideGull(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
donstan18:
So these violent prone religious fanatics can't even take half of what they give.

I laugh in Allah Akbar.

Do not mind the ninnies. I have no soft heart for the jackasses who started the act of terrorism in places of sport, worship, rest and markets.
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by DerideGull(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
kehinde1588:
Seriously I am not surprised. I dnt know why the pigs are filled with so much hatred for another mans religion and tribe. They are many here on nairaland making provocative comments on thread meant for Muslims and they are the reason why Seun makes it mandatory to swear in the name of Allah before commenting on Islamic thread.

They preach hate everywhere on social media but always humble when you meet them physically.

Let him face full consequences of his utterance.

I guess you have been played as a dunce by history.

1 Like

Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by DerideGull(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
MyGeneration:
I wish this man will be tracked, hunted down by the Nigerian army and prosecuted for hate speech. All these idiots who go around the internet talking anyhow should and must be dealt with.

You are the very silly minded effigy that should be tracked and hunted down by a better armed force than Nigerian army for keeping mute all this time the Muslims have terrorized innocent folks around the world.

1 Like

Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by Solexy96(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
kareemkamil:
All this religion violence we are experiencing today are cause by our religious leaders, e.g Oyedepo, Adeboye & some Islamic religion leader. Until we say no to them Nigeria will move forward. Useless Ocultic people.

Please mention the Islamic religion leaders too. Otherwise don't mention names biasedly.
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by queiii: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
donstan18:
So these violent prone religious fanatics can't even take half of what they give.

I laugh in Allah Akbar.

Allah u akBOOM, you mean
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by queiii: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
themosthigh:

Islam didn't start in Nigeria you know. it's also an alien religion. I'm not going to address the rest of the gibberish you spat there for the sake of my sanity. peaceful islamic countries indeed
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by queiii: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
abbey621:

Ku Klux Klan
The Army of God

More education: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/keithgiles/2018/08/top-10-christian-terrorists/

the guy you quoted mentioned seven Islamic terrorist groups and all you could do was mention the KKK? lmao
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by abbey621(m): 12:19am On Mar 19, 2019
queiii:

the guy you quoted mentioned seven Islamic terrorist groups and all you could do was mention the KKK? lmao

LMAO... click on the link, educate yourself!
Re: Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings by ThatFairGuy: 3:41am On Mar 19, 2019
I know he's going to be Igbo man..... Why are you people so intolerance? Whereas the were not religious despite this hatred......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque / Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) / Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.