Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,813 members, 7,945,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Congratulates Abia Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Congratulates Abia Governor (188 Views)

Moves For Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Disband Ezendigbo In Lagos State Begins / Women Wing Endorse Chief Iwuanyanwu For Ohanaeze Ndigbo Presidency, Pledge Supp / Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Congratulates Abia Governor by Saintbossman: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PUBLICITY SECRETARY OHANAEZE NDI-IGBO SOUTHWEST
17/03/2019.
PRESS RELEASE.

I wish to congratulate you Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, the Executive governor of Abia state for your victory at the polls. Your landslide victory is an indication that the people of Abia love you and are happy with your administration.

I wish to encourage you to continue with the ongoing projects across the state and ensure their completion before the end of your tenure. I thank all Abians who participated in the election either as Candidates or electorates, I advice all to put away individual and party differences to support the present administration for the betterment of the entire state.

Your Excellency sir, “the end of a good journey is better than its beginning”, you would have written your name in gold when you end well. Identify the little foxes that spoil the vine and keep sycophants at arm’s length.

Congratulations!

Prince Erondu Uche
The Spokesman for Ohanaeze
Southwest.

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Restates Commitment To Building Teaching Hospital In Ondo / Akeredolu Restates Commitment To Building Teaching Hospital In Ondo / The Debate On Polity Versus Psyche Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.