Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,681 members, 7,902,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:07 PM

What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck (3801 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by fvck(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
First of all no one should insult my grandfather cos he is not your age mate insult me if you like if we are age mates,shikena.

Note that you will learn alot from this.

Now my 82years old grand dad that possesses some metaphysical powers was asked by my brother who happens to also be a nairalander "Papa is it true that after a man sleeps with a woman with evil spirit he can have badluck?"

My GrandPa's response was this....
"My son a woman can only give you bad luck of any kind on one condition, if you slept with her without giving her money or a gift,because if you give her money or a gift then you have bought the right to have sex with her,this is also like you paying her bride price."

The above was what my grand grandfather told us about badluck following sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by fortune1894(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
Wow wow wow
Logical

1 Like

Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by GraGra247(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
fortune1894:
Wow wow wow
Logical

Wow wow wow!! and someone even believed this hogwash.

2 Likes

Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ignore the ignorant past and move into a technological future.

4 Likes

Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by Officialgarri: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Shay the grandpa is sha dead now ?

Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by fvck(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
Shay the grandpa is sha dead now ?
Na u kill am?

2 Likes

Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by Headlesschicken(m): 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
undecided n what bout those whom carry mermaids in d name of prostitutes Phuck n pay them n still jam big problems like loosing dia jobs or dia life...
Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by Decrypter: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin grin grin Your papa na guy man o. Na olden days format be that. Give a gift to lash cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by seniorgozman(m): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lol
Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Okay I will try this when I see someone with HIV
After fucking her I will give her money.
That way I will be free from HIV
EWOOOO my friend grand pa must be taking Alabukun
One thing is certain the soul of a woman is more condusive 'for
evil spirit then men soul. Why the man is created from God
and the woman is made from man.
Have you ever wonder why every news about rituals is all about females..
from cutting there head to making then go mad and now na pants.
Have you ever wonder why ?
If you star is fire sign and you sleep with a woman who is water she will just quench
you. If you are fire and you sleep with a woman who has air spirit ur fire go just dey blow dey go
watch out for the category of women
1. women with flat feet................marry her and she stop ur progress
2.women with one toe on top another...............bad luck.
3women with thin hind leg .............................has tendency to dey run from pastor to babalawo
4.women that sleep around ................her body is an hostel for bad luck
and so on

2 Likes

Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by partnerbizz3(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
And what's your own view?

1 Like

Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by fvck(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Celestial777:
Okay I will try this when I see someone with HIV
After fucking her I will give her money.
That way I will be free from HIV
EWOOOO my friend grand pa must be taking Alabukun
One thing is certain the soul of a woman is more condusive 'for
evil spirit then men soul. Why the man is created from God
and the woman is made from man.
Have you ever wonder why every news about rituals is all about females..
from cutting there head to making then go mad and now na pants.
Have you ever wonder why ?
If you star is fire sign and you sleep with a woman who is water she will just quench
you. If you are fire and you sleep with a woman who has air spirit ur fire go just dey blow dey go
watch out for the category of women
1. women with flat feet................marry her and she stop ur progress
2.women with one toe on top another...............bad luck.
3women with thin hind leg .............................has tendency to dey run from pastor to babalawo
4.women that sleep around ................her body is an hostel for bad luck
and so on

No insults, the old man and u are not age mates.

1 Like

Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
fvck:

No insults, the old man and u are not age mates.

Not at all...i respect old age.
You got me all wrong ok.
Mabinu
Ndo
Bien
Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by Laturuturu: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Verytrue
Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by FreeSpirited: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by Rapfrick(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Headlesschicken:
undecided n what bout those whom carry mermaids in d name of prostitutes Phuck n pay them n still jam big problems like loosing dia jobs or dia life...
he said give before the act not give after the act
Re: What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck by Bigpapi: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=fvck post=76763999]First of all no one should insult my grandfather cos he is not your age mate insult me if you like if we are age mates,shikena.

Note that you will learn alot from this.

Now my 82years old grand dad that possesses some metaphysical powers was asked by my brother who happens to also be a nairalander "Papa is it true that after a man sleeps with a woman with evil spirit he can have badluck?"

My GrandPa's response was this....
"My son a woman can only give you bad luck of any kind on one condition, if you slept with her without giving her money or a gift,because if you give her money or a gift then you have bought the right to have sex with her,this is also like you paying her bride price."

The above was what my grand grandfather told us about badluck following sex.[/quote

Your grandpa is still a boy

(1) (Reply)

72-year-old Man Caught Having Three-Some With Primary School Kids (Photo) / Lady Barbs Her Fiance Hair, Collected 2k And Twerk For Him In Pre-wedding Photos / Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.