Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,531 members, 7,905,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

President Jonathan Leadership: Playing On Our Sentiments? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Leadership: Playing On Our Sentiments? (590 Views)

History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper / History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper / Jonathan’s Leadership Style Defective -kolade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Leadership: Playing On Our Sentiments? by egift(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2010
I believe we have a lot of problems facing this country and will not be fixed overnight. But fixing these needs requires a combination of some positive virtues. Many of our leaders have tried but these where good enough to turn things around.

One thing I do not appreciate about the current team's approach - led by GEJ - is playing on playing on the Sentiments of Nigerians.

- Say what he thinks we want to hear
- Act how he thinks will please us
- And when we protest it, he responds as if he was never aware of the whole stuff.
- Someone should please let him know that Silence is not a response!

GEJ we need leadership. And if this is it, then its a very hopeless one.
(good luck can bring to the stage, but character will keep you on the stage).
Re: President Jonathan Leadership: Playing On Our Sentiments? by koruji(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2010
Do you have a concrete example to illustrate?
Re: President Jonathan Leadership: Playing On Our Sentiments? by Beaf: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2010
koruji:

Do you have a concrete example to illustrate?

They never do, they keep playing on "our sentiments." grin
Re: President Jonathan Leadership: Playing On Our Sentiments? by egift(m): 12:25am On Sep 04, 2010
@ Beaf:
I know how you parade yourself here on Nairaland as if you are the only GEJ supporter here. When we protest in the streets of Abuja and on Cyberspace to have him fully as president, it was both the best thing to do and we needed things to be better.

I will continually support him, but he needs to concentrate on doing more on his business of the day. If his is running for 2011 - he should say so, including how he intends to solve the problems facing us. If its ok with us, we will rally behind him - and hold him responsible for those when he assumes office.

I hate when sycophants runs his show. Let him have a will of his own. Nigeria needs Leadership - not sentiments. cool
Re: President Jonathan Leadership: Playing On Our Sentiments? by Beaf: 1:18am On Sep 04, 2010
^
I don't parade myself as a supporter; I am a 100% behind Jonathan without regrets.
I still don't understand what you mean by sentiments. He can't have direct control over everybody. You support him too, so its all good.
Re: President Jonathan Leadership: Playing On Our Sentiments? by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 04, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
egift:

@ Beaf:
I know how you parade yourself here on Nairaland as if you are the only GEJ supporter here. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Beware ! ! ! ! / Defence Minister, Acf Disagree Over Service Chiefs’ Removal ! / N5.5bn Graft: Efcc Re-arraigns Nnamani, Others !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.