Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

El-rufai To Be President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Director? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Be President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Director? (4427 Views)

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die / El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics / Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai To Be President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Director? by Beaf: 12:15am On Sep 05, 2010
Gbawe:

Wow . I really must have upset you. You want a tissue or something? My man , you were caught out lying . Simple.

By the way , you really need to see someone about your obssesion with IBB. In your head you may think Nigeria is full of 149 million IBB's (of course minus your virtuous Jonathan) but commonsense means that you , as usual , are deluded . Calling everything and everyone an IBB supporter may ease your pain temporarily but it won't ease your dissapointment if neither IBB or Jonathan is President in 2011.

What a funny guy! Please point out where and how I was caught lying, or forever have the "liar" attached to your name. It is a challenge.
Until then, I can happily call you lying gutter scum.
I call you an IBB supporter, because that is what you are. What pro-IBB thing don't you support? Dude, you're a clown.
Re: El-rufai To Be President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Director? by OYBMEND: 12:26am On Sep 05, 2010
Beaf:

What a funny guy! Please point out where and how I was caught lying, or forever have the "liar" attached to your name. It is a challenge.
Until then, I can happily call you lying gutter scum.
I call you an IBB supporter, because that is what you are. What pro-IBB thing don't you support? Dude, you're a clown.

right I see whats going on. You don't even know when you lie?

Perhaps it is second nature?
Re: El-rufai To Be President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Director? by Beaf: 12:29am On Sep 05, 2010
OYB_MEND:

right I see whats going on. You don't even know when you lie?

Perhaps it is second nature?

Back up the claims you make, so your mum won't weep at the waste that you are (like Gbawe's). I challenge you to point out the lie, it is simple; this thread is not very long.
If you cannot do that, I will always see you as gutter scum.
Re: El-rufai To Be President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Director? by OYBMEND: 12:36am On Sep 05, 2010
Beaf:

Back up the claims you make, so your mum won't weep at the waste that you are (like Gbawe's). I challenge you to point out the lie, it is simple; this thread is not very long.
If you cannot do that, I will always see you as gutter scum.

kpele!!!!

like Gbawe said, I love my mum and have respect for all mothers and will not return the motherly abuse because I consider that the behaviour of gutter thugs with no home training.
Re: El-rufai To Be President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Director? by Beaf: 12:40am On Sep 05, 2010
OYB_MEND:

kpele!!!!

like Gbawe said, I love my mum and have respect for all mothers and will not return the motherly abuse because I consider that the behaviour of gutter thugs with no home training.

This is getting very funny!

[size=33pt]I challenge you to show me the lie.[/size]

What a bunch of IBB loving scumbags! Jonathan for 2011! Now you can have nightmares.
Re: El-rufai To Be President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Director? by Beaf: 12:56am On Sep 05, 2010
. . .Discredited dudes, I'm still waiting.
Re: El-rufai To Be President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Director? by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 05, 2010
CHEI,
SUYA [/i]has been made out of [i]Beaf
ooo
kai
Re: El-rufai To Be President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Director? by PapaBrowne(m): 12:37am On Sep 06, 2010
@Mikeansy

If running a country was about public speaking, Zimbabwe would have been a much better country than Singapore.
Mugabe is a great public speaker, probably better than Lee Kuan Yew(Ok , not really). But you should hear him(Mugabe) speak.
If you think Jonathan is bad with public speaking, then look up Henry Kissinger. He was once an American Secretary of State.

You are too smart to use public speaking as a a tool in assessing potential. By implication, your position suggests that you are willing to be deceived by great public speeches.
Common sense would suggest that you select your ideal candidate by his 1)ideological leaning, 2)performance record, 3)moral disposition and 4)dexterity. More importantly, 5)your selection should align with the reality on ground.
The first four naturally would make me pick any one of Duke, El Rufai, Utomi, , Ribadu and the likes. However the reality on ground disqualifies them automatically. They cannot by any magical means become president in 2011. Truth is they don't even seem to be working hard for it.They don't seem to want it. Babangida and Atiku areĀ  actually working harder.
Goodnews is, Jonathan fits the bill in all the 5 criteria I mentions , so he has my vote.
.Really, you are too smart to use public speaking as a criteria!
Re: El-rufai To Be President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Director? by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 06, 2010
beaf sop has always been to run in circles and resort to tantrums and insults when he is caught in his lies.

no long story there .

Common sense would suggest that you select your ideal candidate by his

1)ideological leaning, - so what does gej stand for besides facebook traffic?

2)performance record, - deputy governor, governor, vice president, president - what record of achievements can you point to? not all these billion naira proposals - actual acheivements please

3)moral disposition and - husband of the $13, million dollar woman lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4)dexterity.

5)your selection should align with the reality on ground.

The first four naturally would make me pick any one of Duke, El Rufai, Utomi, , Ribadu and the likes. However the reality on ground disqualifies them automatically. They cannot by any magical means become president in 2011. Truth is they don't even seem to be working hard for it.They don't seem to want it. Babangida and Atiku are actually working harder. - the man wey still dey put finger for wind is working for it - wetin we no go hear cheesy cheesy

anyway, you ommited the real criteria - he is from my region . end of story .
Re: El-rufai To Be President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Director? by XueRengui: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. / Nigeria Economy Expands To 6.81% In Third Quarter / Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.