Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,755 members, 7,912,102 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) (110371 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by LINTUNE(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2019
cheesy
JasonScoolari:
You better stick to 7.5. That's the recommended doctor prickscription. wink
..8 is OK na wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by bigtt76(f): 7:05am On Mar 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

AnanseK:

Cervical bone grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2019
Every mallam with him kettle.
Quickest way to trend on Twitter..be a beautiful girl then tweet about sex sex and more sex.
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by bereto(m): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2019
LuciferAnointed:
Nigerian women and sex, sex, sex. 24/7 it's all they think of. It's all they breathe.
Sex, sex & more sex.

If we check now there is no womb left there.

*spits angry
This comment coming from LuciferAnointed Hia!!! No way o shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Futureyahooboi(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2019
the size does not matter but how to use it ....
But come o! Them swear for all this new generation girls with sex because thats the only thing i see they can offer.... abeg make i go select beans o!
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Teeklef(m): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2019
What is wrong with this girls faa? What? Big dick, you go complain, small dick, you go complain. Shey won fi shey yin ni.... Haba.
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by K9blunt(f): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2019
How did this make front page again?
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Kingjames(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2019
I once asked my friend, "What is the secret behind your happy married life?"

He replied, "You should share responsibilities with due love, and respect to each other. Then absolutely there will be no problems."

I asked, "Can you explain?" He said,
"In my house, I take decisions on bigger issues whereas my wife decides on smaller issues. We do not interfere in each other's decisions."

Still not convinced, I asked him to give me some examples.

He said, "Smaller issues like how many kids to have, the neighbourhood to live, which car we should buy, how much money to save, who, when and where to visit, which sofa, cooker, refrigerator to buy, monthly expenses, whether to keep a maid or not, where to go for holidays, whose mum we should visit etc, etc, are decided by my wife. I just agree to it."

I then asked, "So then what is your role?"
He said, "My decisions are only for very big issues.

Like whether America should attack Iran, the uranium enrichment in North Korea, whether Britain should re-colonize Nigeria, how to fully exploit Africa's economic and intellectual potential, whether buhari and atiku should retire from politics, whether Arsenal FC needs to buy new players or change their coach to improve their play, whether Usain Bolt should retire now-while still at his prime etc, etc.

My wife never objects to any of these decisions and we live happily! ��

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by LadySarah: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2019
cucumbae:
I beg to differ.What about the Hausa Fulani who are known to have 9 inches DK who are forcefully getting married to 10 years old teenage girls?Those gels don't complain of painful or shifted abdomen.

Visit northern hospitals and ask abt the case of vaginal fistula and urinary incontinence. A lot of medical ngos are there trying to treat these issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Sluvist(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2019
Women with problem, if you have it enough they will complain, it you have small they also complain. After all this, the pusssy will extend in order to accommodate the giant cucumber or the rubber of yam that you guys uses during masturbation.
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Sluvist(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2019
LadySarah:

Visit northern hospitals and ask abt the case of vaginal fistula and urinary incontinence. A lot of medical ngos are there trying to treat these issues.
the pusssy that extends just to accommodate a tuber of yam or a giant cucumber during masturbation.
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by LadySarah: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2019
Sluvist:

the pusssy that extends just to accommodate a tuber of yam or a giant cucumber during masturbation.

They are not of the same size and elasticity.
Also the expertise of the owner of the big organ and quality lubrication comes into play here.
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by sharena(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2019
THE SAME D YOU HAVE BEEN HANDLING FOR YEARS, I KNOW MOST TIMES SELF YOU WILL SAY GIVE IT TO ME HARDER, NOW ITS TIME TO HAVE THE D TO YOURSELF NOW U ARE THERE RUNNING, REMEMBER THAT GOD WILL NEVER GIVE YOU WHAT YOU CANT HANDLE
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by sharena(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2019
LadySarah:

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Sluvist(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2019
LadySarah:

They are not of the same size and elasticity.
Also the expertise of the owner of the big organ and quality lubrication comes into play here.
I believed with you, but no size of prickk is too big for a matured woman, she just writes this post just for fun and seeking attention.
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by alexechono(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2019
Rules observed for compliance.
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
donstan18:
The only reason people are going to believe this lie from this bored attention seeker is because they tend to underrate the kind of borehole pussay these hoes are carrying around.

They tend to underrate the kind of pit and lagoon pussay these prostitutes are parading with.

If an average Nigerian lady can comfortably masturbate with a tuber of yam, then tell me why I should believe that this lady rejected a marriage proposal which is their top priority, tell me why I should believe she rejected it because of big diiiiiick!!

If you can believe this, then you can also believe that Mia Khalifa is a virgin.
you are funny, where you for see person masturbate with tuner of yam, she wan kill herself
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by AAhmdi(m): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pls you ladies should have a meeting and let us know what you guys really want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.