Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,992 members, 7,903,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect (5175 Views)

99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) / GOD Wants you to be Perfect/Holy / David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
TVSA:
grin I never claimed satan as god, except you are too obtuse to know that atheists don't believe in satan either. God and Satan are both figment of your imagination. You are obsessed with your imaginary friend and enemy.
Keep denying your master and god in vain, you this Satan zombie.grin
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by budaatum: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
TVSA:

"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." the most hypocritical saying ascribed to Jesus
How so?
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by TVSA: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
budaatum:

How so?
check the context,

Matthew 5:43-48 KJV
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. [44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; [45] That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. [46] For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? [47] And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others ? do not even the publicans so? [48] Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Jesus portrayed god as one gentle and cool guy who doesn't take revenge and fight back. But that was a lie, the god of old was the opposite of what Jesus described.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by budaatum: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
TVSA:

Jesus portrayed god as one gentle and cool guy who doesn't take revenge and fight back. But that was a lie, the god of old was the opposite of what Jesus described.
I put it to you that you are holding on to the elephants trunk and using it to describe what is really there. If you read the Bible from the beginning and turn page to the end you would notice how God as depicted appears to evolve from a wrathful quick to anger God into a turn the other cheek God. Might it not be that those who describe God in the beginnings also made the error you make in their description and Jesus had a better understanding?

Consider the chapter from which you got your "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." By the time you get to that page you'd likely notice how unangry and unwrathful God has become to the extent that God no more destroys even though the humans on earth by then were many times more evil prone that when God was turning people to salt drowning them in floods and just about having them killed on a whim to a loving God who so loved the world that God sent the only begotten son to be spat on and ridiculed and nailed a two by four. If that were the old God, I'm sure we'd all have been toast, don't you think, considering how so much more evil we are now.

I wonder if you would seriously consider a person who does what Jesus taught is as bad as you claim. If I turned the other cheek when you slapped me and loved you because you live next door to me and gave what I had to those who have not, would you really think I was so bad even if I claimed I learnt to be so from a myth?

I also wonder if you take your notion of God from the depictions and acts of some too. Do tell.
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Hermes019: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
johnydon22:
Again, the argument here is; if you were created by something or someone, it appeals to logic that this something or someone has full inalienable right over you, to do with you however it pleases. Similarly like we as humans have over every creations we have made.

the same moral constraints to do not apply to both you and the creator, No, it obviously is above any petty morals that may govern you by its own prescriptions or yours.

If this is what you truly believe than why did u create that thread on clones ?

2 Likes

Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by budaatum: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hermes019:

Funny, isn't he.

1 Like

Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Hermes019: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Simply tell me how many of those criminally insane persons in the asylum have created a single human being before, otherwise you can forever hold your peace, that the Creator of man would yet be perfect even if He decides to destroy all of the human beings that He had Created, for only He who gave them life has the right to take their life.

#Lostconfusedsatanzombie
See this one,you are talking as if u have provided any proof that your so called God created anything.
Those wackos he mentioned have a better "proof" at least they are giving a first hand account
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hermes019:

See this one,you are talking as if u have provided any proof that your so called God created anything.
Those wackos he mentioned have a better "proof" at least they are giving a first hand account
It seems not to know that you are talking off point.

So do not be in a so much of a hurry to comment, but first check the op and title and then you can comment.

So that you'll not be talking off point ok? cool
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by TVSA: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
budaatum:

I put it to you that you are holding on to the elephants trunk and using it to describe what is really there. If you read the Bible from the beginning and turn page to the end, you would notice how God, as depicted, appears to evolve from a wrathful quick to anger God into a turn the other cheek God. Might it not be that those who describe God in the beginnings also made the error you make in their description, and Jesus had a better understanding?

Consider the chapter from which you got your "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." By the time you get to that page you'd likely notice how unangry and unwrathful God has become to the extent that God no more destroys even though the humans on earth by then were many times more evil prone that when God was turning people to salt, drowning them in floods and just about having them killed on a whim, to a loving God who so loved the world that God sent the only begotten son to be spat on, ridiculed and nailed a two by four. If that were the old God, I'm sure we'd all have been toast, don't you think?

I wonder if you would seriously think a person who does what Jesus taught is as bad as you claim. If I turned the other cheek when you slapped me and loved you because you live next door to me, and gave what I had to those who have not, would you really think I was so bad even if I claimed I learnt to be so from a myth?

I also wonder if you take your notion of God from the depictions and acts of some. Do tell.
so it is either of the two ; 1.) God was misinterpreted by the old testament prophets 2.) he has changed from whom he used to be.

I will like to go with the first option. Looking at the teachings of Jesus as you've said, he never portrayed god in a wicked way or in bad light. And Jesus didn't take after the old testament god in the scripture. Despite the believe that he's the same as god. So I believe all those old prophet didn't really know god and the understanding of some that god can kill has already been flawed by the teachings and deeds of Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by budaatum: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
TVSA:
so it is either of the two ; 1.) God was misinterpreted by the old testament prophets 2.) he has changed from whom he used to be.

I will like to go with the first option. Looking at the teachings of Jesus as you've said, he never portrayed god in a wicked way or in bad light. And Jesus didn't take after the old testament god in the scripture. Despite the believe that he's the same as god. So I believe all those old prophet didn't really know god and the understanding of some that god can kill has already been flawed by the teachings and deeds of Jesus.
Its a more plausible explanation, surely. And even the second point, in a way, though, not so much that God changed, but I was a child who saw through dark glass and thought as a child. When I become a grownup, I will put away childish [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+13%3A9-12&version=KJV]things[/url], I promise. Yet, even then, I may still only know in part.

If only I knew in a whole from the very beginning. But why blame God for my own inadequacies, stupidity and blindness, TVSA, and not blame me?
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by johnydon22(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hermes019:

Gee, i wonder why? Hmmm let me think, eeeeehm to see what others think? Could that be it? Uuuuhm ok, let me think some more, i will be right back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by TVSA: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
budaatum:

Its a more plausible explanation, surely. And even the second point, in a way, though, not so much that God changed, but I was a child who saw through dark glass and thought as a child. When I become a grownup, I will put away childish [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+13%3A9-12&version=KJV]things[/url], I promise. Yet, even then, I may still only know in part.

If only I knew in a whole from the very beginning. But why blame God for my own inadequacies, stupidity and blindness, TVSA, and not blame me?
I do not blame god in this. I blame the writer of the script that was played in the old testament. They did a bad job. That is why my first question on this thread was if god can sin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by budaatum: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
TVSA:
I do not blame god in this. I blame the writer of the script that was played in the old testament. They did a bad job. That is why my first question on this thread was if god can sin
Thank you very much. I promise that I will try harder.
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by TVSA: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
budaatum:
Thank you very much. I promise that I will try harder.
Lord buda
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by budaatum: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
TVSA:
Lord buda
Lol!
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2019
The permanently perfect Creator, regardless of what He does or does not do.
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2019
The Christian God and the rest of the Gods, are not perfect.

They are our Ancestors, we are their offsprings, we are the future of their DNA.

A Mango fruit can not fall from an Apple Tree.
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2019
The only true, and begotten seed of God was perfect as His Father is, so no creation of God shares that begotten title with Him.
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by frank317: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Hermes019:

i think he is a bit confused of late... or his account has been hacked
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by frank317: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2019
johnydon22:

Gee, i wonder why? Hmmm let me think, eeeeehm to see what others think? Could that be it? Uuuuhm ok, let me think some more, i will be right back

sigh
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2019
frank317:

i think he is a bit confused of late... or his account has been hacked
Perhaps signs of someone already on his way out of Satan zombism?

Atheism legs seriously shaking in Nairaland, glory be to God! grin
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2019
God's perfection is a constant!
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by frank317: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Perhaps signs of someone already on his way out of Satan zombism?

Atheism legs seriously shaking in Nairaland, glory be to God! grin

Your God is competing with atheists?

U can have him for all I care. But one thing I know is; when reasoning starts to fall short, Christianity sets in.

1 Like

Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2019
frank317:

Your God is competing with atheists?

U can have him for all I care. But one thing I know is; when reasoning starts to fall short, Christianity sets in.
Na wah oh! Fear, fear.

Thought He doesn't exist!

So how can God who according to you doesn't exist yet be Competing with the atheists, even when the atheists have not been able surmount the dust matter of jesusjnr yet?

My perfectly permanent God can not reduce himself to the level of nairaland atheists when He already has jesusjnr, a dust version of Himself here dealing seriously with them or whatever they could muster.

#thezombisticreasoningofasatanzombie
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by frank317: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Na wah oh! Fear, fear.

Thought He doesn't exist!

So how can God who according to you doesn't exist yet be Competing with the atheists, even when the atheists have not been able surmount the dust matter of jesusjnr yet?

My perfectly permanent God can not reduce himself to the level of nairaland atheists when He already has jesusjnr, a dust version of Himself here dealing seriously with them or whatever they could muster.

#thezombisticreasoningofasatanzombie

Mumu... So how can a God who exists (according to u) be competing with humans?
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
frank317:

Mumu... So how can a God who exists (according to u) be competing with humans?
I am so honored to be called a mumu by you, in fact i'm a very big one at that, for that's a googolplex times much better than being a Satan zombie like you. grin
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by frank317: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr2:
I am so honored to be called a mumu by you, in fact i'm a very big one at that, for that's a googolplex times much better than being a Satan zombie like you. grin

Lol... Glad u like being called mumu. Everyone knows already. I would have been glad to be called Satan zombie, unfortunately he exists only in ur head. Give me his contact I might apply directly.
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 22, 2019
frank317:

Lol... Glad u like being called mumu. Everyone knows already. I would have been glad to be called Satan zombie, unfortunately he exists only in ur head. Give me his contact I might apply directly.
It's an honor to be called mumu by a Satan zombie that knows that he's a Satan zombie, but even double honor when the Satan zombie doesn't even know that he is a satan zombie, because that's even a worst case of Satan zombism.

So thank for giving my such honor a raise!

You're such a generous zombie. grin
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2019
My sweet Creator.
I love you the perfect way you are!
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2019
Get to know the perfect God.
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
God is God!
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? / See TB Joshua’s 3 Beautiful Children, Achievements And Bio / Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.