Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,074 members, 7,949,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� (1385 Views)

Is God Truly Dwelling In Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by adeniyi4real201: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
At some point I wonder if God truly exist. Why the evil doers succeed in life and even mostly go unpunished for the evil doing whereas the innocent suffer and find life very difficult.
A case study of A dearly father who is an easy going, gentleman to the call but has been down in sickness for more than two years now. The man pray every minutes even while managing eating he still pray and he's a member of one of the Gospel church.
He has been to almost different places (Hospitals, churches, mosque, and traditional) for solution before finally give up on going around for solution because of frustration and effortless with lots of money wasted.
This and others left me with the following questions;
••Does it mean God doesn't answer prayers
••Why will God allow the saint to suffer and even die while watching
••• If truly God doesn't exist at the end what is going to happen
•••• Those who sold religion for us making us to believe in the existence of God what will happen to them
•••Is it just morality to make us live with peace with the others or true religion

Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by adeniyi4real201: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
But all is well..
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by kenmaro: 7:12am On Mar 19, 2019
@ OAM4J

I expect that this should be a great topic of public interest and should be moved to the front page by the moderator of this section so as to be enlightened by the different public opinion discussions that will come up.
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by StrikeBack(m): 7:41am On Mar 19, 2019
It is well bro
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by LordReed(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2019
adeniyi4real201:
At some point I wonder if God truly exist. Why the evil doers succeed in life and even mostly go unpunished for the evil doing whereas the innocent suffer and find life very difficult.
A case study of A dearly father who is an easy going, gentleman to the call but has been down in sickness for more than two years now. The man pray every minutes even while managing eating he still pray and he's a member of one of the Gospel church.
He has been to almost different places (Hospitals, churches, mosque, and traditional) for solution before finally give up on going around for solution because of frustration and effortless with lots of money wasted.
•••• Those who sold religion for us making us to believe in the existence of God what will happen to them
•••Is it just morality to make us live with peace with the others or true religion

There is no god answering prayers.

There is no god to allow or disallow suffering.

The end is just that, the end.

Nothing will happen to anyone after they die, its the end.

It is good to live at peace with everyone who desires to live in peace with you because you are all human beings or at least living things.

3 Likes

Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Ihedinobi3: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
adeniyi4real201:
Your questions are good. I hope that you are willing to receive biblical answers to them.

1. Does it mean God doesn't answer prayers?
No. God answers every prayer prayed according to His Will (1 John 5:14). Unfortunately, being sinful, stumbling human beings, not very many of our prayers are according to His Will at all (consider for example Paul's own prayer for healing which God did not answer as he wanted: 2 Corinthians 12:7-9). Very much that we find adverse to us is actually for our highest good. So, just like when our parents denied us one thing or the other for our own good when we were younger, God often has a completely different idea of what is good for us than we do. This is where Faith in Him is everything. We need to trust Him at such times even though we wish we had something different.

2. Why will God allow the saint to suffer and even die while watching?
There are two reasons for that:

i. It is to test our faith and refine it. This results in very great eternal reward. It is why all believers suffer, no matter how great, diligent and mature in the Faith they are. In fact, the better a believer is at following Christ, the more they suffer. See John 16:33; Acts 14:22; 1 Peter 1:6-9.

ii. It is sometimes for discipline. Every believer stumbles (James 3:2) and God disciplines us when we sin (Hebrews 12:4-13). For very grievous and unrelenting sin - when a believer persists in sinning recklessly - God administers the discipline of the sin unto death (1 John 5:16; 1 Corinthians 5:5; 11:30; Acts 5:1-11). If we repent even of such grievous sin, God forgives us completely and turns any further suffering we experience into one for blessing just like He did to David when he too sinned against Him.

3. If truly God doesn't exist at the end what is going to happen?
Well, obviously, God exists. There is no true doubt of that although we are certainly free to believe whatever we want. It is unfortunate that there are people who choose to pretend that God exists - mostly because He lets bad things happen to them and others they know or care about, but also because they don't want Him telling them what to do. Believing something does not make it true any more than refusing to believe something will make it false.

4. Those who sold religion for us making us to believe in the existence of God what will happen to them?
I hope and pray that all the evangelists and Bible teachers who gave themselves to showing people in the dark an escape from the terrible falls they were careening to without much help will receive the Lord's praise and worthy eternal rewards when He returns to take over the world from Satan.

5. Is it just morality to make us live with peace with the others or true religion?
The Bible tells us to live at peace with all men if we can do anything about it (Romans 12:18). But that is only what comes naturally from being diligent to learn the Truth of the Bible, believe it, and apply it to our lives. We are to be good to other people as much as possible. But Christianity itself is about faith in the Lord Jesus, not merely humanism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by adeniyi4real201: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Your questions are good. I hope that you are willing to receive biblical answers to them.

No. God answers every prayer prayed according to His Will (1 John 5:14). Unfortunately, being sinful, stumbling human beings, not very many of our prayers are according to His Will at all (consider for example Paul's own prayer for healing which God did not answer as he wanted: 2 Corinthians 12:7-9). Very much that we find adverse to us is actually for our highest good. So, just like when our parents denied us one thing or the other for our own good when we were younger, God often has a completely different idea of what is good for us than we do. This is where Faith in Him is everything. We need to trust Him at such times even though we wish we had something different.

i. It is to test our faith and refine it. This results in very great eternal reward. It is why all believers suffer, no matter how great, diligent and mature in the Faith they are. In fact, the better a believer is at following Christ, the more they suffer. See John 16:33; Acts 14:22; 1 Peter 1:6-9.

ii. It is sometimes for discipline. Every believer stumbles (James 3:2) and God disciplines us when we sin (Hebrews 12:4-13). For very grievous and unrelenting sin - when a believer persists in sinning recklessly - God administers the discipline of the sin unto death (1 John 5:16; 1 Corinthians 5:5; 11:30; Acts 5:1-11). If we repent even of such grievous sin, God forgives us completely and turns any further suffering we experience into one for blessing just like He did to David when he too sinned against Him.

Well, obviously, God exists. There is no true doubt of that although we are certainly free to believe whatever we want. It is unfortunate that there are people who choose to pretend that God exists - mostly because He lets bad things happen to them and others they know or care about, but also because they don't want Him telling them what to do. Believing something does not make it true any more than refusing to believe something will make it false.

4. Those who sold religion for us making us to believe in the existence of God what will happen to them?
I hope and pray that all the evangelists and Bible teachers who gave themselves to showing people in the dark an escape from the terrible falls they were careening to without much help will receive the Lord's praise and worthy eternal rewards when He returns to take over the world from Satan.

5. Is it just morality to make us live with peace with the others or true religion?
The Bible tells us to live at peace with all men if we can do anything about it (Romans 12:18). But that is only what comes naturally from being diligent to learn the Truth of the Bible, believe it, and apply it to our lives. We are to be good to other people as much as possible. But Christianity itself is about faith in the Lord Jesus, not merely humanism.

Thank you. This helps

1 Like

Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Ihedinobi3: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
adeniyi4real201:

Thank you. This helps
You're very welcome. I am very happy to be of help. Grace be with you.
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Mr OP search no further, study this and allow the Holy Spirit takes control. Take the Lord God Almighty by His word because with Him nothing is impossible.
God bless you Mr Ihedinobi.

1 Like

Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Ihedinobi3: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Mr OP search no further, study this and allow the Holy Spirit takes control. Take the Lord God Almighty by His word because with Him nothing is impossible.
God bless you Mr Ihedinobi.
Thank you for your kind words. Grace be with you.
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by MuttleyLaff: 5:44am On Mar 20, 2019
adeniyi4real201:
At some point I wonder if God truly exist.
No matter the inexplicable difficult, unpleasant and/or embarrassing situation we unfortunately might find ourselves in God exists

adeniyi4real201:
Why the evil doers succeed in life and even mostly go unpunished for the evil doing whereas the innocent suffer and find life very difficult.
"1Don’t be angry because of those who do evil, do not be jealous because of those who commit iniquity.
2Indeed, they soon will wither like grass, and like green herbs they will fade away.
"
- Psalms 37:1-2

adeniyi4real201:
•••Does it mean God doesn't answer prayers
Answering is one thing, whilst accepting, receiving and/or collecting is another thing.

adeniyi4real201:
•••Why will God allow the saint to suffer and even die while watching
"3Not only that, but we also boast in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance,
4endurance produces character, and character produces hope.
"
- Roman 5:3-4

If God can watch His Son, Jesus suffer at the wicked hands of man and also die a gruesome death, then you can see this isnt anything personal.

Now, it's important to know that suffering is transient and impermanent and that when you suffer, remember that God rewards you upon your patience and endurance, far more that the suffering you were allowed to go through and die from.

adeniyi4real201:
Make no mistake that God doesnt exist because just as night and day exists, God so, does exist. Judgement and recompense is what next is going then to happen

adeniyi4real201:
•••Those who sold religion for us making us to believe in the existence of God what will happen to them
"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved,
clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and longsuffering.
"
- Colossians 3:12

God is the only and single God among other gods, who is self-existent, compassionate and true. The one religion, that God approves of and takes to be true, pure and which you cant find a fault with, is compassion and/or empathy to others.

It is a travesty that compassion, now seen and known as a noun, used to be a verb. There is a nobility in compassion, a beauty in empathy, and a grace in forgiveness, says Irish writer, John Connolly

It will be pleasing to see people recognising and acknowledging James 1:27, in that the only religion that is true, pure, one that God approves and finds no fault in it, that one should follow fully is to show compassion and/or empathy

It is correct that Christians are taught to practice religion, however James 1:27 provides useful and interesting information on the type of religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless, looking up the meaning of compassion in the dictionary, lets it sink home too

We all accept and agree that religion takes different shapes and forms, has different passions, interest, rituals etcetera. Case in point, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism, New Age, Scientology, Paganism, TAR, etcetera actually are religions. Also, for some, sports, like football or hockey is a religion. For some others, fashion is a religion. Atheism too, funnily enough, as well, is a religion however there is only one true and pure religion, that is faultless. So let's call a spade, a spade, as nobody, not even you alBHAGDADI or anyone else, can find a fault in empathy and/or with compassion.

It is organised religion(s), like for example, Christianity, before any of the loyal opposition atheists latch on to that Karl Marx comment, that is called the opium of the people, and not empathy and/or compassion, that is pure, true and undefiled before God

Compassion cuts right through Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, New Age, Heathenism, ATR etcetera
Do you, during emergencies, like during immediate risk or danger to health, life, property or environment, ever ask about someone's belief or unbelief first, before offering them help or assistance?
Do you ever first, ask about someone's belief or unbelief before extending your compassion to them, especially when in time of need?
Do you ask them first before helping, if they are a buddist, muslim, atheist or ATR practioner? No, I dont think you or anyone with the right thinking does. That is what we all are expected to do, an act like that is pure, true and you cant fault it. It is the religion that gives the person practising it, a free pass into the kingdom

Yes, the call out for the removal of religion, false religion, is some call that should've happened a long time ago. Just like the word "mouse", the word "religion" too, has changed its meaning from what it originally was. It has changed from when it used to be about benevolence, thoughtful consideration and generosity for other people in need. Its changed from when it used to be associated with the word "compassion". What a travesty, if only, more christians read their bibles, there'd be less christians. You see, having compassion makes you care, lets you become less prejudiced, makes you less extreme, less intense or violent to want to kill, antagonise or fight unjust wars with another, makes you tolerant to others, stops you from imposing and collecting levies from unsuspecting parishioners.

If anyone wants to do religion, then compassion, is the religion, on record, deemed pure and faultless by God

Whatever the front, however it is painted and however you've perceived religion to be,
the truth and fact is, what is fronted as pure and faultless religion in today's world, isnt it.

Religion, that is pure and faultless, is about, not, how regular one prays, is not about regular congregated attendance, is not about religiously and/or regularly and not go miss tithe giving. Religion, that is pure and faultless, is not, about wearing hijab or burka

Even before what the world has become today, a priest & levite (i.e. pastor and "church" worker) in Luke 10:25-37 had slipped up on what pure and faultless religion is. Most are familiar with the story of the traveler, who fell into the dastardly hands of robbers and got stripped of clothing, beaten and left half dead alongside the road. Notice, the pastor or the Daddy G O, Apostle, Prophet or Bishop (i.e. the priest), the choirmaster or usher or church worker (i.e. the Levite) switched off their "compassion, empathy, sympathy, consideration and/or sensitiveness" innate behaviour button. The priest was going down the road the man was left half dead, but when the priest saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, the Levite, when the Levite came to same spot and saw him, he passed by him, by crossing on the other side of the road.

Anything less than practising, pure, faultless and undefiled in God's eyes religion, is not true and so thereby is false religion. If it's not compassion centric it is false impure and faulty religion. Freedom from Luke 10:25-37 and any of that kind of other religion is the best thing ever to call for, however freedom from pure and true religion, undefiled in God's eyes, is the worst thing ever, that will happen to humanity. There is only one true and pure religion in the world - untainted Empathy and Compassion, that is what you ought to religiously be doing

adeniyi4real201:
It is both, it is morality to live with peace with the others and true religion. If you have compassion, you will live with peace with the others. Living with peace with the others, helping the marginalised, assisting the disadvantaged, aiding any unable to keep the wolf from their doors etcetera is what true religion is all about

adeniyi4real201, I empathise with you and your late dad. I could go on more trying to give answers but will leave at showing you Romans 9:14-21 that states:
14What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God’s part? By no means!
15For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”
16So then it depends not on human will or exertion,b but on God, who has mercy.
17For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”
18So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.
19You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?”
20But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?”
21Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use?

The bottom line is, God is Sovereign, also many, many, so many lizards are lying down, and until they themselves confide in you, you cant tell which is sick or has belly ache, its dealing with.

2 Likes

Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Preetti(f): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
No matter the inexplicable difficult, unpleasant and/or embarrassing situation we unfortunately might find ourselves in God exists

"1Don’t be angry because of those who do evil, do not be jealous because of those who commit iniquity.
2Indeed, they soon will wither like grass, and like green herbs they will fade away.
"

Answering is one thing, whilst accepting, receiving and/or collecting is another thing.

"3Not only that, but we also boast in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance,
"

If God can watch His Son, Jesus suffer at the wicked hands of man and also die a gruesome death, then you can see this isnt anything personal.

Now, it's important to know that suffering is transient and impermanent and that when you suffer, remember that God rewards you upon your patience and endurance, far more that the suffering you were allowed to go through and die from.

Make no mistake that God doesnt exist because just as night and day exists, God so, does exist. Judgement and recompense is what next is going then to happen

clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and longsuffering.
"

God is the only and single God among other gods, who is self-existent, compassionate and true. The one religion, that God approves of and takes to be true, pure and which you cant find a fault with, is compassion and/or empathy to others.

It is a travesty that compassion, now seen and known as a noun, used to be a verb. There is a nobility in compassion, a beauty in empathy, and a grace in forgiveness, says Irish writer, John Connolly

It will be pleasing to see people recognising and acknowledging James 1:27, in that the only religion that is true, pure, one that God approves and finds no fault in it, that one should follow fully is to show compassion and/or empathy

It is correct that Christians are taught to practice religion, however James 1:27 provides useful and interesting information on the type of religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless, looking up the meaning of compassion in the dictionary, lets it sink home too

We all accept and agree that religion takes different shapes and forms, has different passions, interest, rituals etcetera. Case in point, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism, New Age, Scientology, Paganism, TAR, etcetera actually are religions. Also, for some, sports, like football or hockey is a religion. For some others, fashion is a religion. Atheism too, funnily enough, as well, is a religion however there is only one true and pure religion, that is faultless. So let's call a spade, a spade, as nobody, not even you alBHAGDADI or anyone else, can find a fault in empathy and/or with compassion.

It is organised religion(s), like for example, Christianity, before any of the loyal opposition atheists latch on to that Karl Marx comment, that is called the opium of the people, and not empathy and/or compassion, that is pure, true and undefiled before God

Compassion cuts right through Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, New Age, Heathenism, ATR etcetera
Do you, during emergencies, like during immediate risk or danger to health, life, property or environment, ever ask about someone's belief or unbelief first, before offering them help or assistance?
Do you ever first, ask about someone's belief or unbelief before extending your compassion to them, especially when in time of need?
Do you ask them first before helping, if they are a buddist, muslim, atheist or ATR practioner? No, I dont think you or anyone with the right thinking does. That is what we all are expected to do, an act like that is pure, true and you cant fault it. It is the religion that gives the person practising it, a free pass into the kingdom

Yes, the call out for the removal of religion, false religion, is some call that should've happened a long time ago. Just like the word "mouse", the word "religion" too, has changed its meaning from what it originally was. It has changed from when it used to be about benevolence, thoughtful consideration and generosity for other people in need. Its changed from when it used to be associated with the word "compassion". What a travesty, if only, more christians read their bibles, there'd be less christians. You see, having compassion makes you care, lets you become less prejudiced, makes you less extreme, less intense or violent to want to kill, antagonise or fight unjust wars with another, makes you tolerant to others, stops you from imposing and collecting levies from unsuspecting parishioners.

If anyone wants to do religion, then compassion, is the religion, on record, deemed pure and faultless by God

Whatever the front, however it is painted and however you've perceived religion to be,
the truth and fact is, what is fronted as pure and faultless religion in today's world, isnt it.

Religion, that is pure and faultless, is about, not, how regular one prays, is not about regular congregated attendance, is not about religiously and/or regularly and not go miss tithe giving. Religion, that is pure and faultless, is not, about wearing hijab or burka

Even before what the world has become today, a priest & levite (i.e. pastor and "church" worker) in Luke 10:25-37 had slipped up on what pure and faultless religion is. Most are familiar with the story of the traveler, who fell into the dastardly hands of robbers and got stripped of clothing, beaten and left half dead alongside the road. Notice, the pastor or the Daddy G O, Apostle, Prophet or Bishop (i.e. the priest), the choirmaster or usher or church worker (i.e. the Levite) switched off their "compassion, empathy, sympathy, consideration and/or sensitiveness" innate behaviour button. The priest was going down the road the man was left half dead, but when the priest saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, the Levite, when the Levite came to same spot and saw him, he passed by him, by crossing on the other side of the road.

Anything less than practising, pure, faultless and undefiled in God's eyes religion, is not true and so thereby is false religion. If it's not compassion centric it is false impure and faulty religion. Freedom from Luke 10:25-37 and any of that kind of other religion is the best thing ever to call for, however freedom from pure and true religion, undefiled in God's eyes, is the worst thing ever, that will happen to humanity. There is only one true and pure religion in the world - untainted Empathy and Compassion, that is what you ought to religiously be doing

It is both, it is morality to live with peace with the others and true religion. If you have compassion, you will live with peace with the others. Living with peace with the others, helping the marginalised, assisting the disadvantaged, aiding any unable to keep the wolf from their doors etcetera is what true religion is all about

adeniyi4real201, I empathise with you and your late dad. I could go on more trying to give answers but will leave at showing you Romans 9:14-21 that states:
15For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”
17For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”
19You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?”
20But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?”
21Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use?

The bottom line is, God is Sovereign, also many, many, so many lizards are lying down, and until they themselves confide in you, you cant tell which is sick or has belly ache, its dealing with.
Wow did you come up with this or copy paste?
never had to doubt his existence but sometimes challenges can be so overwhelming like the one I'm facing now
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by MuttleyLaff: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2019
Preetti:
Wow did you come up with this or copy paste?
never had to doubt his existence but sometimes challenges can be so overwhelming like the one I'm facing now
We are all in this life together with our personal and individual challenges because God never promised anyone a challenge free life, in fact He said we should subdue whatever the earth throws at us sister. Also, I've heard it said, that we don’t grow, when things are easy, we grow when we face challenges apparently. A challenge shared, is a challenge halved, what is the one you're facing now?

1 Like

Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Preetti(f): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
We are all in this life together with our personal and individual challenges because God never promised anyone a challenge free life, in fact He said we should subdue whatever the earth throws at us sister. Also, I've heard it said, that we don’t grow, when things are easy, we grow when we face challenges apparently. A challenge shared, is a challenge halved, what is the one you're facing now?
Affirmative I'm well aware and about that can I mail you? cause I don't feel comfortable typing it here
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by MuttleyLaff: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2019
Preetti:
Affirmative I'm well aware and about that can I mail you? cause I don't feel comfortable typing it here
Please you may, it is a honour you want to confide in me. Reach me via profile

1 Like

Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Preetti(f): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Please you may, it is a honour you want to confide in me. Reach me via profile
ok done
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by MuttleyLaff: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Preetti:
ok done
Got it. Thanks. On the road at moment, so will revert asap and safe to
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Shepherd00: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
adeniyi4real201:
[b]He has been to almost different places (Hospitals, churches, mosque, and traditional) [/b]for solution before finally give up on going around for solution because of frustration and effortless with lots of money wasted.
I'm sorry for your father's health. Pls don't take in a wrong way. But a saint who believes his God will not go to different places. Churches (which may include white garment Churches), Mosques and then traditional. Like herbalists?

Your Dad consents to all this or he is too weak to object? because a man who will consult Alfa is a man has consulted a Native doctor.

again, I'm sorry for his health.
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Preetti(f): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Got it. Thanks. On the road at moment, so will revert asap and safe to
ok
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Omooba224: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2019
adeniyi4real201:
Read about the "Problem of evil".
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"

"

"

It's easier said than done you know, some would give you hope only for them not to respond to you again.
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Tfbaby(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
adeniyi4real201:

What do you now believe
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
adeniyi4real201:
■ Does it mean God doesn't answer prayers
■ Why will God allow the saint to suffer and even die while watching
■ If truly God doesn't exist at the end what is going to happen
■ Those who sold religion for us making us to believe in the existence of God what will happen to them
■ Is it just morality to make us live with peace with the others or true religion
1. God said He only answers all of the prayers of the righteous; the prayers of the unrighteous are an abomination to Him meaning that He does not answer any of their prayers, not even their asks for forgiveness. So, if you want to answer your prayers, focus on first reaching God's standard as far as righteousness is concerned and this can only be attained through continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

2. How did you ascertain this person was in fact a saint — a holy righteous being? undecided

3. From dust you were made and to dust you return? undecided

4. After ripping you all off and living the best life, they return to dust like everyone else undecided

5. Your moral standards were created by men to rule over your minds and lives with. They have absolutely nothing to do with God. undecided
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Vladcmr: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2023
adeniyi4real201:

God exist,He actually does it takes faith to believe. John 20:29 " Because you have seen me you believed.blessed are those who have not seen, and have believed.

There are many proofs God exists. The orderliness and mechanical function of the universe. The Bible is ou proof. Jesus Christ death on the cross is our greatest proof.

All you need is to believe by faith I will recommend two youtube channels for you to give you a hint that God is real.

God is infinitely intelligent and has a great sense of humor He created the world in such a way with so many contradictions that it would demand only faith and the heart of a child to actually believe He exist.

Even the Bible says it in the Book of Job 5:13 " He catches the wise in their own craftiness and the counsel of the cunning comes quickly upon them."

If you dare try to be woke or eisteinist in your reasoning you will miss the whole picture. God is like a King who wants true love so he goes to another village to disguise as a pauper.

If Jesus Christ was to appear in the sky tonight,the whole world would fall for Him. And as a God of perfect Holiness,fairness and Justice that would be interfering with human freewill He loves us perfectly and He also wants us to love Him back.

If you are still having doubts about God existence check out this two youtube channels

1 Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
2 Deep Believer ( youtube)
3 Delafe testimonies
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Dtruthspeaker: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2023
Vladcmr:
[i]

God exist,He actually does it takes faith to believe. John 20:29 " Because you have seen me you believed.blessed are those who have not seen, and have believed...

Don't mind all these people, it is not that they have doubts but that hunger and poverty is killing them.
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by sonmvayina(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2023
God exist.

It is just that you have been looking at the wrong places...
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by sonmvayina(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2023
Re: At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� by Kobojunkiee: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Preetti:
■ Wow did you come up with this or copy paste?
1. Whatever you are facing, you do yourself an injustice if you are not honest with yourself about who God is and what He truly says. undecided

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate / Truly God Is Dead As Christian girl Gives Birth Again In Boko Haram Den / Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.